Galactus vs. Darkseid w/ ALE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Galactus has just consumed 6 planets against Darkseid with the ale, is this enough power for big G to stop D from taking over the marvel U?

pym-ftw
Galactus

Batman-Prime
Darkseid

Mindset
Galactus drinks the ale after he rapes DS.

Blight
How much is Galactus amped with 6 planets??

I don't actually know what Darkseid can do to galactus regardless.

Mindset
Didn't he take on the Celestials after eating 4?

Blight
I just don't really recall what Darkseid did other than controlling a shit ton of heroes in FC. I could be brainfarting though. I only read it once.

Darth Jello
Galactus wins, he's a fundamental force. Even if Darkseid wins he loses as he messes up the balance of the universe and gets to deal with Abraxas. Not much chance for a space god against an abstraction capable of ending all realities.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Darkseid

Eternal Idol
Galactus

Golgo13
I don't think big G can resist the ALE. Old school ALE that is.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Golgo13
I don't think big G can resist the ALE. Old school ALE that is.

Galactus handles his ale very well. Just ask Hercules.

Golgo13
Who's ale?

Eternal Idol
Galactus has his own microbrewery.

Nihilist
Galactus easy

Cogito
The ALE would most definitely work on Galactus, IMO

Endless Mike
True ALE wins.

Mxy is the kind of guy who would literally manifest the ALE as a cup of alcohol and drink it.

abhilegend
Spite against galactus.

guy222
G

Golgo13
Originally posted by Cogito
The ALE would most definitely work on Galactus, IMO

Depends on the ALE, though. If it's the one Orion had, I agree. Final Crisis ALE would fail, but I would like to hear reasoning on why it wouldn't.

TheTyrant
Galactus.

Golgo13
Why do you see G resisting ALE? ALE is also a destructive force as well. As what Orion did to Source's evil half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.