Does anyone know the name of this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marybridget
When I was a young child I saw a movie on TV that really scared me. I could not sleep for weeks afterwards and the movie has always stayed with me. I am really curious to know the name of it and actually watch it again now that I am grown up (i.e. middle-aged). The only part of the movie that I actually remember is where a man murders an elderly woman-you don't see the actual murder but you see a string of pearls that is around her neck falling to the ground. Then the next part I remember is that someone takes the murdered womans clothes out of a trunk and puts them on, presenting herself to the murderer and giving the impression that she is still alive.

I imagine that this movie is pretty obscure as I have seen many movies as I have a special interest in Film Noir - but I have never come across that particular one again.

I saw it on tv (our tv was black and white), but I am assuming that the movie was probably blace and white. I saw it around 1970 or maybe 1969.

I would really like to know what movie it was, but I don't expect that anyone will remember.

Regards
Marybridget

siriuswriter
If you go to the "Movie Trivia" forum, there's a thread that exists just for people looking for movies the only sort of remember. Try posting this there, and it's a lot more likely you'll get an answer. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.