Kratos Vs Yamamoto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
http://i48.tinypic.com/2vmaark.jpg

VS

http://i47.tinypic.com/34gaq0g.jpg

Kratos from god of war games Vs Yamamoto from Bleach Anime.

Kratos got all his weapons from god of war 3 and Yamamoto got all his powers and skills plus his Bankai and technique of it

The Battle take on top of the height mountain.

MooCowofJustice
Gonna bet on Kratos just based on past experiences.

And also from a massive prejudice against Bleach and all of it's fans.

Newjak
What is Yamamoto capable of?

Nephthys
Massive Flames.

Of which he can make multiple ones.

I'm pretty sure he needed preparation to do that however, since in a few pages Aizen says to him 'so you let your subordinates get wounded so you could do this.'

However, he does not need prep to use his Bankai, which concentrates all his flames into the edge of his sword and according to him eradicate anything they touch. He is also covered in flames that according to him reach fifteen million degrees.

He is also strong enough to obliterate this opponent with his full power punches. And durable enough to use his body to stop a blast that appparantly could vaporise multiple small cities.

AuraAngel
His sword has all the power of a sun inside of it(meaning he basically burns anything he hits to a crisp) and he can shroud himself in flames that reach the same temperature.

Newjak
That is pretty impressive. The power of the sun is a doozy.

AuraAngel
Originally posted by Nephthys
Massive Flames.

Of which he can make multiple ones.

I'm pretty sure he needed preparation to do that however, since in a few pages Aizen says to him 'so you let your subordinates get wounded so you could do this.'

However, he does not need prep to use his Bankai, which concentrates all his flames into the edge of his sword and according to him eradicate anything they touch. He is also covered in flames that according to him reach fifteen million degrees.

He is also strong enough to obliterate this opponent with his full power punches. And durable enough to use his body to stop a blast that appparantly could vaporise multiple small cities.

Mangafox? I can't see anything but some ad for a Naruto thing.

Nephthys
What site does work?

Phanteros
mangahere.com

NemeBro
Mangafox doesn't allow Bleach due to it being licesed.

Anyway, while Yamamto's Bankai should hurt Kratos, Kratos putting his hand through Yamamoto's head would hurt him far more.

Nephthys
Then why was I able to post all those links to Bleach on Mangafox?

NemeBro
Because you're schizophrenic and just imagined the scans you posted.

Seriously, when I clicked your links, it just said "SORRY LOSER THIS IS LICENSED GO AWAY".

Nephthys
Must be an American thing. I can view them just fine.

Blight
It's not an american thing. I can view them as well.

Whoops nevermind. I only looked at the first picture. Yeah it says "Sorry Dude this is licensed" on mine as well.

NemeBro
You're both a couple of fruitcakes.

Nephthys
I'd prefer to be a cheesecake myself.

Its more classy.

Blight
I like Pie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.