I'm taking over this joint, see!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Little Caesar
I don't know how I found KM but once I read a few posts I realized that the right-wingnut ideologues here were kept around like a clown squad, strictly for laughs. More balanced members even tried to reason with them sometimes. How benevolent, I thought.

So, I decided to give it a whirl. Yay.

Greetings.

siriuswriter
My inner James Cagney greets you. big grin

Little Caesar
Originally posted by siriuswriter
My inner James Cagney greets you. big grin

You seem like a classy dame. Thanks for the welcome.

Barker
Whose sock are you?

Telpy
Originally posted by Barker
Whose sock are you? The local psychopath managed to escape.

Little Caesar
I cannot imagine anyone making a sock puppet to troll this forum. Seriously.

Elitist replies like yours can be expected from shit-posters of, say, Something Awful or Rotten Tomatoes, but here? That's just too pathetic for words.

Now, man the phuck up and represent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD8NjVVKvuE

Telpy
Dude, don't get worked up, else this will turn into a game of how many time can we get make you hot headed in a day. big grin

Little Caesar
Originally posted by Telpy
Dude, don't get worked up, else this will turn into a game of how many time can we get make you hot headed in a day. big grin

I'm not emotionally disturbed by anything in this thread, just telling you like it is.

Barker
Originally posted by Little Caesar
I cannot imagine anyone making a sock puppet to troll this forum. Seriously.
babby

Little Caesar
I don't know how I found KM but once I read a few posts I realized that the right-wingnut ideologues here were kept around like a clown squad, strictly for laughs. More balanced members even tried to reason with them sometimes. How benevolent, I thought.

So, I decided to give it a whirl. Yay.

Greetings.

Well, I did try, which is more than can be said of the most frequent posters of this dead forum. I can't waste my talent here a minute longer.

Good luck to the decent people here. And, phuck the rest. What a bunch of sorry losers. laughing out loud

rudester
Well, I did try, which is more than can be said of the most frequent posters of this dead forum. I can't waste my talent here a minute longer.

Good luck to the decent people here. And, phuck the rest. What a bunch of sorry losers. laughing out loud

Is this the sign I've been waiting for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.