Malekith the Accursed vs Etrigan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heavenly king
This battle takes places in Asgard.

JakeTheBank
Etrigan.

guy222
does malekith have the casket of ancient winters

Heavenly king
Originally posted by guy222
does malekith have the casket of ancient winters

wouldn't that be a over kill?

DarkSaint85
guy needs a Marvel win, to the point that he will put the COAW in.

Heavenly king
I think Malekith the Accursed can pull it off with out the coaw

JakeTheBank
I don't.

Malekith can't ever hope to beat Thor in a direct confrontation, even with his Dark Elf shape shifting capabilities. And while I ultimately think Thor is superior to The Demon, they're peers physically, and Etrigan would likely strangle Malekith something fierce. Even when it comes to cunning, I don't think he could beat Etrigan, who's an accomplished mage himself.

Unless he's pulled off something crazy that I'm somehow missing from all the Thor stuff I've read over the years, I'm having a hard time seeing how he could win this straight up.

Heavenly king
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't.

Malekith can't ever hope to beat Thor in a direct confrontation, even with his Dark Elf shape shifting capabilities. And while I ultimately think Thor is superior to The Demon, they're peers physically, and Etrigan would likely strangle Malekith something fierce. Even when it comes to cunning, I don't think he could beat Etrigan, who's an accomplished mage himself.

Unless he's pulled off something crazy that I'm somehow missing from all the Thor stuff I've read over the years, I'm having a hard time seeing how he could win this straight up.

This is the 52 Demon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.