Things my cats do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Things my cats do that make me laugh....

1. When I open the kitchen window for them to go out and say its raining, they back away and run to the front door, just to make sure its not raining that side of the house.

2. They play and live happily together until we give them prawns for a treat, on which they become mortal enemies who growl, snarl and take great swipes at each other until the prawns are all gone.

3. Sleep in our wash basket and when I throw my dirty socks into it they sometimes come flying out with a sock over their head.

4. When they play fight they lie on their side top-to-tail with each other. They hold their opponent with their front paws and kick the others head with their back paws. Very amusing to watch.

5. My one cat has a real foot fetish and if I take my shoes off she just drops on her back on the spot and lies there until I rub her tummy with my foot.

The list goes on, I think I've got the silliest fusspot cats in the world. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mujaffa
6. they dropps a huge load of crap behinde your vcr

Asami
Oh my gawd...

I'm not a big fan of cats...
Kitty phobia perhaps?!!
My bf's got a cat and it firghtens the hell out of me sad

Mujaffa
the favorite animal of Satanevil face

rusky
I like cats ! smile

Mujaffa
dags

Dexx
i love cats....faivourite house pets.
In fact..i like any felines

Gundark
My labradors would love to meet your cats, Mech. smokin'

GordonSkywalker
Cats rule! Happy Dance

Captain REX
Those are funny things that your cats do Mech. big grin

My friend's cat likes to lick my feet if I've been wearing my rubber sandals and making my feet sweaty. It is really odd.

My cat (passionately named Foo-Fee after a cat my mom had named Boo-Foo) bats at my hands when I'm typing on the computer, and loves to jump in my lap while I'm on the comp. He also waits until the coast is clear to jump on the chair and sleep there until we force him to move.

My other cat, an orange-and-white cat named Pumpkin (or Punk for short), will meow continuously until we either a) feed him b) pet him or c) let him outside.

Catch 22
Cats are only good for one thing....

TARGET PRACTICE!

mah
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/catsong.php

Lara
cats are actually a familiar to pagans and wiccans, they are used to ward off bad spirits and negative energy, the same way some suspicious ppl use charms and herbs stuff like that!

have you ever give you cats any catnip before mech?
its quite amusing! it makes them really high! they go made for the stuff!

doped up cats! you gotta try it some time, its sucha laugh!

Gundark
Dogs ! Dogs !

Member.
wish i had cats...

Thomas H
Things my cat do...well, he bites me all the time...that bastard...!!big grin

Lara
too bad!

Member.
aww...wish i had a cat.

Lara
go get one then1 take in a stray, they're not that hard to find!

Corran
Another good thing about cats is, well nothing really they are vermin I tell you , vermin.

Lara
miffed

Corran
Feed them all to Gundy's fluffy dog.

Lara
*animal activist mode* mad you good-fo-nuthun-piece of sh*te! how would you like it if I fed you to gundy's dog!?

Corran
Can't say it's on my things to do list, but hey I'll try most things once, twice if I like it.

Tex
I have one cat, the sweetest softest old grandma cat ever.
My mom has 4 spoiled pampered rotten cats!
They want nothing to do with anyone except my mom.
Real divas!

rusky
I'd like a cat too... but I'm too busy to get one right now...anyway..cool thing about cats : U don't have to walk them..

Captain REX
That is a great benefit. I'd be too lazy to do that...

I like dogs, and I like cats. But I don't like it when they eat each other. I also hate it when the old "Look what the cat dragged in" comes to mind...ug, dead rats.

narcil
i LOVE cats!!! (especially mine. big grin )

she's currently sitting on my computer---her tail's swinging in front of the screen, making it a little more challenging than usual to read what i'm writing.
seriously, though---my cat's like...my best friend. so sweet and loyal. ^_^ *hugs her*

cool thing about MY cat---she's toilet trained!! big grin

Corran
Does she flush too?

Mujaffa
no thumbs

Lara
?

Mujaffa
a cat has no thumbs so it can't flush

mechmoggy
See "Meet the parents" for conformation. big grin

My cats are really kewl, when the summer comes we don't see them for days on end. They don't mind being petted by anyone but if they are petted they fall and roll all over the place acting cute.

mah
awwwwwwwww

Mujaffa
Annie...where's my shotgunevil face

narcil
no thumbs?? you don't need a thumb to flush!! (i dunno what kinda toilets you guys have over wherever it is you live. *lol*)
to answer the question, though, no. however, my mom's cat does. but not after she goes to the washroom. she'll just flush it whenever she feels like it. the toilet's sorta like a cat-video-game apparently. she'll lean on the lever, flush, n' watch the water spin around. *lol*

Member.
i really wish i have cats...

GordonSkywalker
No, but they sure are demanding when they want to be entertained! Shooting all over the place like a rocket! Cats still rock, though! Most pets do.

Captain REX
Member, you've said that...

Gordon, I think you've been givin your cats too much catnip. My cats are extremely lazy, and sleep through the day unless we pet them to death.

GordonSkywalker
Some cats are like that!

narcil
*lol* i don't know about your guys' cats, but mine is only hyper for about 5-10 minutes with catnip--then she's abnormally lethargic (at which point i say she's completely drugged out. *lol*)

Lara
see, told you! laughing out loud

Member.
hm...im gonna get a cat when i grow upbig grin

Corran
me too.

GordonSkywalker
Cats are cool cats are nice get one now maybe twice

mechmoggy
Not all cats are nice, I know this lady who has about 10 and none of them like to be touched, stroked even looked at! They only come near here when they want feeding, very aloof they are.

Mine are nothing like that, they're so dopey and lovable.

GordonSkywalker
Are we talking wildcats here or what?

edwinian
I love cats....one funny thing one of mine growing up did was run after me the second I got out of the shower- I would be walking back to my room in my towel and the little thing just loved to 'drink' the water off my wet legs-weido

Same cat- if I am drinking water likes to drink the condenstation of the outside of the glass

My other cat now knows where the cat treats are and the second you walk into the house- he runs straight to the treat drawer

Another cat of mine I once had liked to take baths and sleep under the covers

And lastly, my newest little guy- talks- swear to it- that if I say 'hi ben' he will talk back everytime and sometimes it even sounds like hello....very strange indeed

GordonSkywalker
In the words of Calvian & Hobbes: Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat!

BackFire349
i hate cats.

Member.
i wish i had cats...

mechmoggy
My female cat (Mrs.Miggins) will meow back if Mrs.Mech speaks to her in a certain pitch voice.

She's also the greedy cat and once when I came home she'd knocked over a bin to get to the empty cat food tins. When I got in from work she got her head stuck right into a can, she was stumbling around walking into doors and stuff. I laughed my ass off, I have no idea how long she'd been stuck like that.

I only wish I'd taken a picture before taking it off her!

He-Man
Aww cats. Cats are cute. love
Some cute pics:

A cat drinking:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~jylppy69/tixu.jpg

A kitty taking a bath:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~jylppy69/kittybath.jpg

And a BIG cat:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~jylppy69/isokissa.jpg

GordonSkywalker
Dear Lord those are some funny pics! laughing out loud

Augeybana
LOL

GordonSkywalker
My cat has a passion for biting things. Fingers included.I kid you not. big grin

Augeybana
Okay even though this is a cat discussion I have to tell you of what my dog used to do to my uncles way back.If you don't want to be sick please read no futher.

My dog no lie would lick my uncle bare feet for at least 2 hours nonstop.Even in between the toes.This is tru e my uncle would come home put on the T.V. and take off he's shoes and socks and my dog susie which sadly he died years back would licks he's crusty feet.And my uncle would not flinch or laugh.Don't worry he does not do this anymore but that's is the nasty thing my pet would do.

GordonSkywalker
I have had both dogs and cats over the years so both have a fond place in my hearts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.