Jack Bauer Vs The Grail Bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
The grail bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail in unarmed (no Tonys) h2h Combat with Jack Bauer from 24.

Fight takes place outside the grail cave.

Who wins?

http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium/perfect-white-rabbit-alana-schmitt.jpg

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1300000/Jack-bauer-24-1393189-1280-1024.jpg

XanatosForever
Jack loses his head. Jesus Christ!

Lestov16
Blatant spite thread

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Blatant spite thread

Blatant humor thread.

Lestov16
Like I said, blatant spite thread. Jack is invincible. Everyone knows this.

Robtard
Bauer would have trouble with a regular pet shop bunny, let alone the Monty Python version.

Lestov16
Bauer would boil that rabbit Glenn-Close-style

Sadako of Girth
Not if that bunny had a old lady's tazer.

btw, you are banned from using the word spite.
Cause of the mass, total and ridiculous levels of hypocrisy that that would involve.

Also cause its incorrect description on your part. I have no reason to spite: McClane clearly beat Bauer all day long in those threads, so natutrally, there was no spite required from me.

Goes to show your motivation though in your Mcbutthurt Glenn Close style McHarrassment though doesnt it, that you couldnt see this as a bit of fun....goes to show what ugly resentment lay behind your many ragethreads.

BTW The rabbit is too fast for Bauer. As Bugs would be.

Yes correctamundo on all counts, Robtard...

Newjak
The Bunny wins paws down.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Not if that bunny had a old lady's tazer.

btw, you are banned from using the word spite.
Cause of the mass, total and ridiculous levels of hypocrisy that that would involve.

Also cause its incorrect description on your part. I have no reason to spite: McClane clearly beat Bauer all day long in those threads, so natutrally, there was no spite required from me.

Goes to show your motivation though in your Mcbutthurt Glenn Close style McHarrassment though doesnt it, that you couldnt see this as a bit of fun....goes to show what ugly resentment lay behind your many ragethreads.

BTW The rabbit is too fast for Bauer. As Bugs would be.

Yes correctamundo on all counts, Robtard...

Originally posted by Robtard
Blatant humor thread.

laughing The McHatred is strong in this one.

Make special note of the bringing up of McClane, who has nothing to do with this thread whatsoever other than Saddy's butthurt

Robtard
Your anger is causing you to shart all over the place in a humor thread instead of being all LoLz.

the ninjak
Bunny wins. And yes it will be humorous. As well as awesome.

BruceSkywalker
I'm an animal lover so the bunny wins

he'll escape Bauer and Tony and Chloe won;t be able to find him

I love 24 btw, always have since the beginning

Lestov16
Given CTU's rather poor security standards, it'd probably kill everyone in CTU and the series would end with it cornering Kim, who is caught in a bear trap.

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue There ya go. Welcome to reality.
We have been waiting for you a long time.

Blaarphengaar
oh my holy crap. the bunny dies so bad. jack can just shoot it.

Sadako of Girth
Its too manuverable to be easily caught, and the price for missing is instant death.

Impediment
I soiled my armor I was so scared!

KingD19
It's got nasty, big, pointy teeth!! And a mean streak a mile wide!!

marcssands14
bump

Impediment
Somebody is trying my patience by bumping old threads and not saying anything useful.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/bunny_zps2ba9318e.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.