Itachi vs Crocodile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
I had to make this thread because I was debating with a bunch of idiots who actually thought crocodile would win.
-Itachi can easily predict his movements with sharingan
-Itachi has water style tech water>sand=crocodile
-Itachi's fire tech and if needed though unlikely amaterasu would destroy crocodile
-Crocodile has not shot of getting through susanoo
-Itachi is way smarter than crocodile
-Physically strong and good at taijutsu as he was able to fight with km naruto in hand to hand combat
-very fast
Crocodile stands no chance!

Nephthys
Crocodile pwns with ease.

http://www.gamesprays.com/files/resource_media/preview/homestuck-vriska-what-now-5500_preview.gif

Q99
One, I'd say it's poor policy to start a thread 'knowing' who'll win. Even if you have a preference, if you're opening a thread then you should be open to the policy that you're wrong.

Two, I agree Itachi wins (water jutsu, genjutsu, etc.).

AuraAngel
Indeed. There really is no point in making a thread if you've already decided who is going to win.

That said, Itachi is the perfect fighter for Crocodile. He wins pretty conclusively.

Igniz
Originally posted by Nephthys
Crocodile gets pwned with ease.

http://www.gamesprays.com/files/resource_media/preview/homestuck-vriska-what-now-5500_preview.gif

roll eyes (sarcastic)

NemeBro
Itachi would win.

Reported by the way.

Igniz
Originally posted by NemeBro
Itachi would win.

Reported by the way.

Um confused ? Just asking, who did you report?

socool8520
I think the OP. It's a spite thread. Op wasn't even open to whether Crocodile could win this fight.

NemeBro
^ thumb up

Rikudo Sennin makes tons of attempted spite threads against OP.

socool8520
I have noticed that. Although, I like naruto better, it is ridiculous to think that there are not several match ups between the two that favor OP characters by a good margin. This one pits an elite Naruto character against someone who has kind of fallen in the power rankings since the introduction of the other logia and powerhouses like Whitebeard and blackbeard. Even luffy seem a good deal above Croc now.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by socool8520
I have noticed that. Although, I like naruto better, it is ridiculous to think that there are not several match ups between the two that favor OP characters by a good margin. This one pits an elite Naruto character against someone who has kind of fallen in the power rankings since the introduction of the other logia and powerhouses like Whitebeard and blackbeard. Even luffy seem a good deal above Croc now.

'Elite'? Nucka please. Itachi would solo OP.

NemeBro
Itachi would get his balls vaporised by Enel.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Crocodile pwns with ease.

^ thumb up

Rikudo Sennin makes tons of attempted spite threads against OP.

No actually this was just brought up by another guy on the internet so I decided to post a thread to see what you guys would say. I win most of my threads so you can say whatever you want.

marwash22
if you make tons of spite threads as they suggest, wouldn't it be natural for you to "win" the threads?

lol, just sayin'.

Demonic Phoenix
Itachi would get his balls vaporised by Enel.

Who would then proceed to make Enel eat his own balls.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by marwash22
if you make tons of spite threads as they suggest, wouldn't it be natural for you to "win" the threads?

lol, just sayin'.

No actually on the majority of my threads I disassemble my opponents arguments.

NemeBro
No you just repeat the same thing over and over again actually.

Rikudo sennin
No you just repeat the same thing over and over again actually.

Oh really yet you still can't find a proper comeback to someone who keeps repeating themselves? And if I am repeating myself it would be because you can't get it through your small head.

Nephthys
I can confirm that theres nothing "small" about Neme8ro's "head".

wink wink wonk

marwash22
that's inappropriate.

reported.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Oh really yet you still can't find a proper comeback to someone who keeps repeating themselves? And if I am repeating myself it would be because you can't get it through your small head. Every time we have debated I have smashed your argument to pieces actually.

Rikudo sennin
Every time we have debated I have smashed your argument to pieces actually.

Ok then go back and re read our debates you loser since you obviously don't have good memory. You can't even pull a good argument together to defend crocodile against gaara sad.

socool8520
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
'Elite'? Nucka please. Itachi would solo OP.

No he wouldn't. A few genjutsus are not one soloing the OP verse. I mean someone like Shanks or Luffy could just as easily make Itachi pass out from just a look.

Demonic Phoenix
^ King Itachi would eat the OP verse and then pass it out. kruemelmonsteryn0

AuraAngel
No he wouldn't. A few genjutsus are not one soloing the OP verse. I mean someone like Shanks or Luffy could just as easily make Itachi pass out from just a look.

...yeah no. If Hodi didn't get knocked out by Luffy's Haki, it won't do anything to Itachi. Shanks on the other hand...well maybe. Shanks is arguably the best Haki user seen so far(excluding Roger I guess).

Bentley
Originally posted by AuraAngel
...yeah no. If Hodi didn't get knocked out by Luffy's Haki, it won't do anything to Itachi. Shanks on the other hand...well maybe. Shanks is arguably the best Haki user seen so far(excluding Roger I guess).

Hodi would destroy Itachi.

... Come at me bro.

socool8520
Originally posted by AuraAngel

Well then I guess a genjutsu won't work on the some of the strongest from OP either. In that case, Itachi probably gets blitzed by some of the speedsters or poisoned to death by Magellan or Ceasar.

AuraAngel
Well then I guess a genjutsu won't work on the some of the strongest from OP either. In that case, Itachi probably gets blitzed by some of the speedsters or poisoned to death by Magellan or Ceasar.

Genjutsu is explicitly different from Haki. Haki is over powering your opponents will power(Itachi resolved to kill his entire family, make the brother he loved hate him forever, and went down in history as a monster. His will is above Hody, who Luffy failed to knock out). Genjutsu is hypnosis, which explicitly works better on idiots like Luffy within the OP world(the first person to really beat Luffy in any kind of extended conflict was Miss Goldenweek).

Shanks would beat Itachi probably. Luffy? Less likely.

Bentley
Isn't Genjutsu more akin to ki manipulation? If the opponent has a decent amount of haki skill he should be able to overcome it by the laws of equivalent energies.

Hodi made the choice of making fishman island suck as an arc, and he succeeded hard. Proves he has more will than Itachi uhuh

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Bentley
Isn't Genjutsu more akin to ki manipulation? If the opponent has a decent amount of haki skill he should be able to overcome it by the laws of equivalent energies.

Hodi made the choice of making fishman island suck as an arc, and he succeeded hard. Proves he has more will than Itachi uhuh

Umm no kabuto who was is sage mode was put under genjutsu. Hodi would also be easily caught in a genjutsu. Don't compare a shit character like that to itachi.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/359/12

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Bentley

Sasuke broke down a dimension with willpower; willpower which was given to him by Itachi. King Itachi would blink OP out of existence. peaches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.