The Hero of Tython vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
They fight in a Chuck E Cheese.

The Hero of Tython from the end of the Jedi Knight story from Swtor.

UltimateAnomaly
Tough match. HoT needs to be expanded on more, honestly. Then again, they did some pretty hardcore stuff.

Nephthys
Indeed, we can say that at least the Hero is >>> Revan since he beat the Emperor while in a worse situation and after fighting through the Emperor's temple to get to him (plus as I recall, Kaas City itself).

Dude/tte is crazy powerful.

Mizukage Yoda
The Mary Sue of Tython is formidable, but I'd still place him below Caedus

S_W_LeGenD
Hero of Tython IMO.

Nephthys
I also think the Hero should win. While he doesn't have as much indepth feats, he has much crazier ones. The Hero of Tython is imo one of the most powerful characters in the mythos based on that last quest.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
I also think the Hero should win. While he doesn't have as much indepth feats, he has much crazier ones. The Hero of Tython is imo one of the most powerful characters in the mythos based on that last quest.
Agreed. He is probably another Luke in the making. Though no regrets here. Old beliefs should be shaken for refreshment. stick out tongue

Mizukage Yoda

How so? The Emperor ran into his lightsaber. CIS at it's finest.

danbrown154
Indeed, we can say that at least the Hero is >>> Revan since he beat the Emperor while in a worse situation and after fighting through the Emperor's temple to get to him (plus as I recall, Kaas City itself).

Dude/tte is crazy powerful.

Wait what? Kaas City was pretty much deserted and it's unclear how much help he had (I believe the entire ship). Not to mention, the Hero of Tython faced a weakened Emperor or rather, the Emperor's Voice, whereas Revan faced a full strength Emperor, while being betrayed by Scourge. I'm not sure how the Hero of Tython is more impressive here.

Nephthys
Well depending on how we interpret the new sourcebook, the Hero is coming off as very impressive.

Mizukage Yoda
Well depending on how we interpret the new sourcebook, the Hero is coming off as very impressive.
What does the new sourcebook say?

Nephthys
Check Off-topic thread.

Mizukage Yoda
Check Off-topic thread.

Not bad, nothing really new there. We all knew that Vitate was the most powerful Dark Sider of his generation. I hope the new sourcebooks talk about Satele Shan more though. Also there is nothing on the JK except he was the most powerful Padawan in generations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.