Boxxy v.s. The Adoring Fan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Boxxy, the queen of /b/!

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/478-boxxy-smiles.jpg

VERSUSSSSSAH!

The Adoring Fan, of Oblivion fame!

http://www.mypokecard.com/en/Gallery/my/galery/AMLaFXukuq.jpg

With a twist;

They're not fighting conventionally, they're fighting for our hearts.

And our rage.

In three rounds.

1. Who can win more love, from both the denizens of the internet, and also the citizens of Cyrodil?

2. Who can annoy more people?

3. Who can win the favour of Sheogorath, and become the owner of Wabbajack? Winner gets to turn the other into a lolcat riding an invisible bike for a few seconds.

They each get a month to campaign, make videos, and do things, for each round. At the end of the three months whoever takes the majority is crowned King or Queen of All Versus.

FinalAnswer
Boxxy accidentally all of 4chan.

/thread

Zack Fair
Adoring Fan vs Shepard Fanboy

ScreamPaste
Who DARES vote for the Adoring Fan?!

https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/2495145/view_large/Boxxy_Trollin.jpg
Boxxy >

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Shepard Fanboy

Conrad Verner?

Blight
God that whore is annoying.

I liked Conrad Verner and felt bad when I renegade'd his ass.

BloodRain
Who else isn't annoyed by Boxxy in the least and just finds her really attractive? mhmm

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
Who else isn't annoyed by Boxxy in the least and just finds her really attractive? mhmm
/Hands up. MEEEEEE.

Also, I can cure that for you, if you want. Let me send you a PM. mmm

Blight
She's certainly attractive. But she's god dang annoying beyond belief.

ScreamPaste
I honestly find her demeanor endearing.

Nemesis X
Adoring Fan I can get used to but Boxxy is the most annoying. I'd rather attend a frikkin furry convention with Revolver Ocelot if there was a choice between that nightmare or watching her videos haermm

Blight
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I honestly find her demeanor endearing. Go to an anime convention and see it done by thousands of fat, smelly, ignorant social rejects and see how endearing it is. The only thing that could possibly make that girl less annoying is the fact that she's attractive.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Blight
Go to an anime convention and see it done by thousands of fat, smelly, ignorant social rejects and see how endearing it is. The only thing that could possibly make that girl less annoying is the fact that she's attractive. Nah, she's peppy and energetic, if a little bit random and lacking direction. Her demeanor is great. It makes her more attractive by turning her into Manic Pixie Dream Girl.

If that same demeanor were used to talk to me about how OSSIM NARUTO IZ, U GAIZ, I'd be less amused by it, but the demeanor itself is not the problem.

BloodRain
/Hands up. MEEEEEE.

Also, I can cure that for you, if you want. Let me send you a PM. mmm
Never work with addicts. Because that PM was like giving a keg to an alcoholic <3

Blight
You're saying the attractiveness has no bearing on your opinion of the demeanor whatsoever? no expression

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by BloodRain
Never work with addicts. Because that PM was like giving a keg to an alcoholic <3 haeyes

Yeah, I do that to myself on purpose, sometimes. Boxxy is adorabru. It sickens me.

To most people though, that PM would have been like C'Thulhu.

You're saying the attractiveness has no bearing on your opinion of the demeanor whatsoever? no expression

Pretty much. It's a plus, but if she were unattractive she still wouldn't annoy me. Upbeat people are good to have around.

Blight
I'd have preferred Cthulhu.

haeyes

Yeah, I do that to myself on purpose, sometimes. Boxxy is adorabru. It sickens me.

To most people though, that PM would have been like C'Thulhu.

Pretty much. It's a plus, but if she were unattractive she still wouldn't annoy me. Upbeat people are good to have around.
Eh, to each their own I suppose. I find anyone too upbeat to be a bane on western civilization. But I prefer witty sarcasm, so we may be arguing apples and oranges.

NemeBro
Boxxy in that video is 14. Yet she is attractive?

You disgusting piles of shit.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by NemeBro
Boxxy in that video is 14. Yet she is attractive?

You disgusting piles of shit. Not true, she's in college right now, dude. Maybe even out of it. She was 16+

Also, 14 is the age of consent here. 131

Nephthys
Even I'm slightly creeped out now.

NemeBro
She'll always be 14 to you you DFC loving assramming pedophile.

ScreamPaste
She'll always be 14 to you you DFC loving assramming pedophile. DFC?

XanatosForever
My vote is in. gay_rage

BloodRain
First was made a few months before it uploaded in '08. She was 16.

Alls fair brah.

Suddenly.. things are starting to makes sense now.

Nephthys
Only if all 14 year olds are lesbians. Otherwise I doubt they're Shins type.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Only if all 14 year olds are lesbians. Otherwise I doubt they're Shins type. Lesbians with trust issues.

Nephthys
Geez, I'm sorry. I forgot that you had standards.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Nephthys
Geez, I'm sorry. I forgot that you had standards. Cold, man, cold.

NemeBro
And Boxxy probably isn't going to have a penis anytime soon, so she's not Shin's type.

Blight
None of this changes the fact that that whore is annoying.

NemeBro
That's not very nice Blight.

Blight
That's not very nice Blight. I'm not nice uhuh

Lord Lucien
I'm not nice uhuh No, you're naughty. You're a naughty little boy, aren't you?

Blight
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No, you're naughty. You're a naughty little boy, aren't you?
uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.