Mad Jim Jasper, Marquis Of Death, & Molecule Man vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These three vastly power beings take on Anti-Monitor, Cosmic Armor Superman & Mordru

Golgo13
You should place them up against DC's reality warpers, because I think CA Superman might be too much.

golem370
This is Classic Molecule Man

complexbrother
MM almost by himself.

Cogito
Wow, people really have inflated opinions of Mordru to put him in this company.

CA Superman wins

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
Wow, people really have inflated opinions of Mordru to put him in this company.

CA Superman wins Mordru pre-zero hour showings put him on the lower end of thi tier sans his whole fear of being buried alive. Additionally the whole infinite man scenario was rather impressive too as well as the fact that he will be the last lord of order/chaos standing and he will out last the end of the universe and he is before the universe as well. That said on the whole I don't think he belongs w/ pre-retcon MM nor Jaspers who was multiversal or the Marquis who literally wrecked thousands/unknown ridiculously high number of universes if the number of FF4 teams trying to get at Reed were anything to go by.

Glorificus
Team 1 if this is Pre-retcon Molecule Man.

Cogito
Originally posted by Uriel005
Mordru pre-zero hour showings put him on the lower end of thi tier sans his whole fear of being buried alive. Additionally the whole infinite man scenario was rather impressive too as well as the fact that he will be the last lord of order/chaos standing and he will out last the end of the universe and he is before the universe as well. That said on the whole I don't think he belongs w/ pre-retcon MM nor Jaspers who was multiversal or the Marquis who literally wrecked thousands/unknown ridiculously high number of universes if the number of FF4 teams trying to get at Reed were anything to go by.

An argument could certainly be made that at his peak, Mordru might have reached into the Celestial/low abstract tier. These opponents are all above abstract though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.