Puck vs Classic Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotSoBad
Stronger version of Puck against arch -enemy of Spiderman.

Fight takes place in small, closed arena

golem370
Venom. Webbing crazy superhuman abilities rivaling Spider-Man

YFZ 350
Puck is as fast and agile as as Spider-Man.

StiltmanFTW
And isn't he pretty much invulnerable if it's the "stronger version"?

complexbrother
Venom . nothing in any of Puck's showings have shown me he can defeat someone of Venom's calibre.

Scoobless
Venom, Puck doesn't really have much of a chance of winning this, venom can just go camouflage mode, then shove a bunch of tendrils down the midgets throat.

juggernaut74
Venom wins.

-K-M-
Yeah "rubber-version" Puck was superhuman and had stats similar to Spider-Man

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And isn't he pretty much invulnerable if it's the "stronger version"?

Correct, but Venom can still win via suffocation.

SamZED
Venom. Classic Venom = best and most competent Venom.

golem370
He is also not has fast or agile as Spider-Man

-K-M-

golem370
I still think Spider-Man is faster

-K-M-
When has Spider-Man run faster then 80 mph? If anything their equal. Even agility is comporable as well.

SamZED
Spider-man has some impressive running feats but they're impossible to measure. 80mph isnt farfetched for him but I think Golem was talking about combat speed.

carver9
Spiderman has it in combat speed but people saying Puck is close, I can understand and really wouldn't argue with it looking at his showings.

golem370
Here is on where he might be going that fast. He does have many running feats but Juggernaut doesn't have many lifting feats yet we know he has super strength.

-K-M-
Puck has done that and then some, heck he did stuff like that in his classic pre-superhuman days.

Also I HIGHLY doubt he is going close to 80 mph.

SamZED
Not his only running feat. He's cought up to speeding cars, cought a guy in rocket boots, at one point he dared Willo-the-Wisp to try and catch him (in order to lure him into a trap), the guy flew after Pete across the city but couldnt catch up and Pete was just running. Then there's the time he broke into Avengers HQ. Set off the alarm, ran passed cameras and few dozen guards literally stepping on their heads. Yet they couldnt identify what the hell that was or even get a visual because he was "moving too fast". Not bad for a guy who's wearing bright red and blue costume. I cant put a number on those feats but looking at all that 80 might not even be the limit.

-K-M-
Meh! Puck has done similar things in his classic days. As I said if anything Puck and Spider-Man are equal.

Regardless Puck isn't going to beat Venom as his tendrils either can trap him or suffocate him. Venom physically won't KO him.

SamZED
Meh? Come on that's pretty impressive. Im not arguing Spider-man necessarily runs faster, simply listing feats. As for the fight, Venom has other options beside suffocation. Mind control, incapitation via webbing. Brock is one of the few Spider villains whom Pete could never beat without prep/plot. He's a beast.

-K-M-
Originally posted by SamZED
Meh? Come on that's pretty impressive. Im not arguing Spider-man necessarily runs faster, simply listing feats. As for the fight, Venom has other options beside suffocation. Mind control, incapitation via webbing. Brock is one of the few Spider villains whom Pete could never beat without prep/plot. He's a beast.

Not when compared to Puck smile

Mind control? Never knew he had that (scans?), and yeah webbing I meant to type that but said tendrils for traping purposes.

SamZED
Originally posted by -K-M-
Not when compared to Puck smile

Mind control? Never knew he had that (scans?), and yeah webbing I meant to type that but said tendrils for traping purposes. Lets just agree their running speed is somewhat comparable and be done with it.cool

Yeah, all symbiotes have that. Wouldnt call it telepathy but they can read thoughts (iirc that's how Brock learnt Pete's secret id in the first place) and take control over minds and bodies. Got scans but all on my computer and im in Egypt right now. Of the top of my head Venom's mindraped some supervillain turning him into a vegetable, read thoughts of his cellmate and the most recent example is taking over Rulk's body and mind for a short period of time. He's got more feats but I wont be able to post anything until I get home.

-K-M-
Oh I believe you, just was curious as I never saw them before.

YFZ 350
I'd say they are equal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.