ESB Luke Skywalker Vs Coleman Trebor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROTJ Vader
1.Sabers
2.Force
3.All Out

Fight takes place on cloud city. Vader throws a object at Luke it hits the window and Sucks Luke out.

Luke starts walking cautiously through the area were Vader jumped him in ESB instead of Vader Trebor pops out they ignite their lightsabers and begin to fight.

Who wins?.

Q99
Luke. He was already showing solid saber skills and several force powers at that point.

Nephthys
Edit: No, wait. ESB? Nah, Luke still sucked. Trebor wins.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
Edit: No, wait. ESB? Nah, Luke still sucked. Trebor wins.

He's well below RotJ, but there's still Vader noting his skills are "Impressive. Most impressive."

His skills weren't too bad by normal standards, and Trebor is primarily a diplomat.

ROTJ Vader
Id have to say Trebor barley. Luke had barley 2weeks of training Trebor had a lifetime. I guess it could go ether way.

Excalibur2776
Luke had way more training than 2 weeks, I don't know specifics but at least a few months

Q99
Luke had bunches of combat experience with the rebellion, and had been practicing on his own ever since Obi-wan.

Vensai
While Trebor was a council member if I remember correctly, his only feat was against owned by Jango Fett.
Until EU reveals any significant feats for Trebor ESB Luke wins simply because he has more exposure.

Dolos
Originally posted by ROTJ Vader
Id have to say Trebor barley. Luke had barley 2weeks of training Trebor had a lifetime. I guess it could go ether way.

2 weeks?

After recieving the basics from Kenobi aboard the Millenium Falcon, and then destroying the Death Star, Luke went to his old Mentor's tent on Tatooine, and with his witty intellect he was able to teach himself a lot more than you believe. And he was a second generation Skywalker, he was very strong in the Force. Those two weeks were intense even by Jedi Knight standards.

Luke eventually returned to Tatooine once more and constructed his new lightsaber within the events of the ROTJ Novelization.

Needless to say, with his prodigal gift and super memory with lightsaber forms, combined with his strength in the Force, combined with his ability to use it very well, he'd slaughter Coleman, who's actually probably weaker than Ashoka, a lot weaker. Trebor wasn't the most formidable of Jedi Knights...if Jango Fett can kill him, Luke can destroy him.

Luke went toe to toe with Vader in that duel, displaying crazy improvisation for a first time fight with a Sith Lord powerful enough to beat a young Starkiller so swiftly as he did on Hoth. Vader wasn't playing around with Luke either, Luke forced him to go all out.

Is it really that hard to believe that the son of the most powerful Force sensitive in the mythos can have such fast learning? Especially when Vitiate was decimating Sith Lords as a preteen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.