Wonder Woman vs Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Wonder Woman pre reboot.

Who wins ?

cdtm
Wonder Woman.

pym-ftw
SD, its physical attack durability is its selling point

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by pym-ftw
SD, its physical attack durability is its selling point

What about Zeus Lightning?

pym-ftw
SD still eliminated 98% of wondy's standard offence, if she goes lightning, she has a solid chance but ill still give the nod to SD 7/10 imho

eaebiakuya
A question about the lightning. It is a Skyfather level attack ? You can compare that to Thor Godblast ?

pym-ftw
I'd put it right along cap. Marvels lightning, imho no hh has an equivocal attack to the GB

JakeTheBank
She's done it a handful of times prior to the reboot. I personally wouldn't put it above the power of Captain Marvel's "Shazam!" bolts (which is technically the same source of power, Zeus' lightning). To that end, I definitely wouldn't compare it to a Godblast.

At best, her bracers would discharge lightning comparable to Thor's upper tiered lightning.

eaebiakuya
But, if it is "Zeus Lightning" why it is below Zeus power ? The attack showed any limitations (like not defeating someone) ?

Why you put it below Godblast and Captain Marvel blast ?

I saw a guy claiming this attack is skyfather level and he compared to a Odin blast.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
But, if it is "Zeus Lightning" why it is below Zeus power ? The attack showed any limitations (like not defeating someone) ?

Why you put it below Godblast and Captain Marvel blast ?

I saw a guy claiming this attack is skyfather level and he compared to a Odin blast.

Because in the case of Captain Marvel and Diana, having the ability to summon an aspect of Zeus' power is not the same as Zeus himself using that power. Each time it was used, it was effective, but to apply a no-limits style fallacy on either attack isn't the right way to go about it, either.

Godblast, frankly, has far more examples showcasing its power scale than either the bracers or the Shazam! bolt.

There's nothing that attack did, save damage the Cottus (sp?) - the creature that Diana's "clay" was taken from - underwater, that even remotely puts it on the level of Thor's best lightning attacks, let alone Odin's power.

Glorificus
Stardust.

Q99
Stardust. Lasso and all that works.

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Because in the case of Captain Marvel and Diana, having the ability to summon an aspect of Zeus' power is not the same as Zeus himself using that power. Each time it was used, it was effective, but to apply a no-limits style fallacy on either attack isn't the right way to go about it, either.

I agree with this logic.

But you know if it ever was said in a comic ?

abhilegend
Wonder Woman.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
I agree with this logic.

But you know if it ever was said in a comic ?

Her bracers are made from Zeus' Aegis and Zeus himself said the ability to discharge lightning from them was merely "unlocked" by Diana after enough time.

guy222
SD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.