Batman vs Volstagg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Fight in a bar in gotham
Volstagg is drunk

golem370
Volstagg imo

BruceSkywalker
Batman already took a non drunk pill and then just lets Volstagg drink his way to night night land, Batman for the easy victory

big grin stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Fight in a bar in gotham
Volstagg is drunk I'm so torn over this thread. sad

Newjak
Volstag wins stick out tongue

Doon
If Clark is dressed up as Batman, then Batman. Otherwise Volstagg. lol

Badabing
Originally posted by Doon
If Clark is dressed up as Batman, then Batman. Otherwise Volstagg. lol So, even a nerfed Batman wins? huh

golem370
Can Volstagg get drunk

JakeTheBank
Yes.

golem370
He has a healing factor how long would it last.

Badabing
Originally posted by golem370
He has a healing factor how long would it last. I'm thinking Asgardian mead>>>>>Earth alcohol. durink

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm thinking Asgardian mead>>>>>Earth alcohol. durink

This.

golem370
So the bar is in Asgard because it says in a bar in gotham. Batman has little chance Volstagg is a 35 tonner weights 1400pounds has skin three times denser then humans and has a healing factor.

KingD19
Volstagg took that huge explosion to the face and all it did was shred his clothes and make him hungry.

Blight
Originally posted by golem370
So the bar is in Asgard because it says in a bar in gotham. Batman has little chance Volstagg is a 35 tonner weights 1400pounds has skin three times denser then humans and has a healing factor.
It also says vollstagg is drunk for the fight...

KingD19
Volstagg being drunk is kinda like Thor in his Warrior Madness mode I think.

DarkSaint85
Or maybe Volstagg is a happy drunk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.