Mayor of Hitler's hometown fed up with 'saying sorry'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Little Caesar

Barker

ThorinWoofer
topgun

Barker
ef1

ThorinWoofer
wg

Little Caesar
Trolls will be banned.

rudester
normally yes but their not trolls. It took me a while to understand wtf they were saying and how they were saying it, but now I get it? Weird I must have been to anal to understand

And this is not where this thread is suppose to go!

Im leaving KFC why do I care?

rudester
And the hitler thing, yeah they shouldnt have to care, the past is the past; they built over where he died and turned it into a codo building by a parking lot. I dont mean to offend anyone by saying this but I feel sometimes they over do it with the holocaust, not that they shouldn't remember but its overkill when you see it in movies or on tv way too much.

Barker
babby

ThorinWoofer
Incedgilous

Barker
I love dudester, he's like Barker Jr

ThorinWoofer
I'll snuff his life out.

Barker
how dare you

ThorinWoofer
I'm hip to your agenda.

rudester
u can snuff all you want around my ***

ThorinWoofer
Weren't you leaving?

Barker
haermmhaermm

ThorinWoofer
The nerve of that guy. jockey

Little Caesar
Originally posted by rudester
And the hitler thing, yeah they shouldnt have to care, the past is the past; they built over where he died and turned it into a codo building by a parking lot. I dont mean to offend anyone by saying this but I feel sometimes they over do it with the holocaust, not that they shouldn't remember but its overkill when you see it in movies or on tv way too much.
The mayor should get over it. Equally horrible things happen on a similar scale but get practically no press because no one is financing the publicity of them. Doesn't make the Holocaust any less worthy of being memorialized but genocide is still happening today, just not to Jews.

Also, Austria. You must have something to complain about besides being the other country that speaks German. This was the mayor's big moment and he went for it. I think he wants a reality show.

Astner
Oh, and I who planned to go down there and ask him to apologize to me because he runs the town of Hitler's birth. Bummer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.