Clark Kent vs Movie Marvel's Best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggerman
Clark Kent from Smallville finds himself confronted by:

The Avengers (Thor, Hulk, Ironman, Captain America, Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Nick Fury)

Their villains (Loki, Abomination, Iron Monger, Whiplash and Red Skull)

The X-Men (Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Jean Grey, Rouge, Colossus, Beast, Iceman, and Shadowcat)

The Brotherhood (Magneto, Mystique, Pryo, Juggernaut, Toad, Sabretooth, and Pheonix)

The Fantastic Four including Doom

Both Spidermen (Maguire and Garfield)

And Spidey villains (Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman, New Goblin, Venom, and Lizard)

Everyone is blood lusted

There is no Kryptonite

Clark must kill each person differently than he killed the last.

Example: Clark uses HV to kill Black Widow, punches Storm's head off, tosses Doom into the sun.....

Can he kill them all or will their numbers prove to be too much for young Superman?

Also if it is too much for Clark he can recruit one or two of his allies to aid him (Hawkman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Aquaman, or Black Canary) whom would be blood lusted as well and have to abide by the same killing rules as Clark

Robtard
He could solo all of them. The Flash's speed + invulnerability + planet moving strength.

juggerman
I forgot to say to disregard the tossing a planet thing and he wouldn't just speed blitz. He can use his speed but would stand and fight as well kinda like when he fought people in Smallville. He really only used his speed to KO normal people and to save people. He didn't spam it in actual fights and he won't here

NemeBro
Aka "Ops sorry I forgot to mention I am gimping this character to give the team something resembling an advantage."

juggerman
Originally posted by NemeBro
Aka "Ops sorry I forgot to mention I am gimping this character to give the team something resembling an advantage."

Not an "advantage". More like a "chance"

I honestly think the team loses either way but it would be just plain spite to allow Clark to just zip around tossing everyone light years away

BloodRain
He has to think of 41 different ways to kill? Punch, tackle, throw, hit with object, super breath, heat vision.. Thats the complete variation of what he does to beat people.

Only Thor, Hulk, Abomination.. and maybe the Iron suits can survive a non-planet Clark. Not for long, and speed dominates the thread.

the ninjak
Can't Phoenix just telepathically stop him then turn Clark into dust?

CosmicComet
Movie Phoenix is weaksauce as phuck.

Clark will just no sell it, break her neck with a slap, and cry tears on her corpse.

the ninjak
OOKKEEEEYYYYYYYY

Wasn't Jean as good at stopping people in their tracks as Xavier was?

And what telepathic resistance feats did Clark have in Smallville?

juggerman
Originally posted by BloodRain
He has to think of 41 different ways to kill? Punch, tackle, throw, hit with object, super breath, heat vision.. Thats the complete variation of what he does to beat people.

Only Thor, Hulk, Abomination.. and maybe the Iron suits can survive a non-planet Clark. Not for long, and speed dominates the thread.

I really just didn't want comments like "Oh Clark just tosses everyone into space!" Or "He speed punches everyone's head off."

Just tryna move away from it being spite. As long as he changes it up a good amount i guess he could use the same tactic more than once

abhilegend
Smallville clark was so fast that not even light could touch him when he was speeding. This happened in Identity when lois was thrown against a car and the flashlight of jimmy's camera was in slow motion, clark came out of nowhere, rescued lois, had enough time to move around and see the light in slow motion and sped away. The punch he threw against Zod after blitzing him while zod was already in super-speed in Salvation or the punch to orbit against bizarro would kill anyone here save thor and hulk. His heat vision vaporised a whole river in seconds. Couple this with his ridiculous durability, dropped from orbit without a scratch and his even ridiculous HF, healing several big holes in his chest in seconds and I don't see this team winning.

asdf83
None of these guys can even hurt Clark outside of Thor (especially due to Clark's magic weakness), Hulk, and Phoenix, and it's likely that none of them are fast enough to do anything.

Pwned
Wouldn't Phoenix only require a thought to use her telepathic abilities? I think those were mentioned to be on par with Xavier...

mastagambit
Originally posted by Pwned
Wouldn't Phoenix only require a thought to use her telepathic abilities? I think those were mentioned to be on par with Xavier... thumb up

DARTH POWER
There was a telepathic kid in one of the earlier seasons, but he couldn't read Clark's mind.

But not sure if that means Clark can resist telepathic attacks.

There was a Season 6 episode where a Phantom telepathically attacks him and would have taken over his mind if not for MMH.

Btw Smallville's MMH kicks everyone's ass. He has Clark type speed and strength, can phase and on top of that has powerful telepathy! But he's clearly not as invulnerable as Clark.

the ninjak
Well then Phoenix should stop his brain shouldn't she?

Xavier couldn't mentally defeat her. She is stronger.

juggerman
Originally posted by the ninjak
Well then Phoenix should stop his brain shouldn't she?

Xavier couldn't mentally defeat her. She is stronger.

Xavier was trying to reason with her and calm her down while she was going for the kill. Had Xavier wanted to kill her instead of help her he probably would have put up a better fight. With his experince and control maybe he could have pulled the "W".

Doubtful put possible since she was just getting used to her new power

edster247
Am I the only 1 who thinks that the mavel characters would win tbh I think hulk and Thor alone would be a tough fight for Clark, it's either that or nick fury solos

ares834
When did Jean ever display a telepathic feat that suggest she can mind fcuk someone?

Nephthys
Phoenix kicked Xaviers ass in telepathy at one point when he tried to use it on her iirc.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nephthys
Phoenix kicked Xaviers ass in telepathy at one point when he tried to use it on her iirc.

That was my original idea smile. She defeated Xavier in mental combat.

Xavier frove many people with (what it looked like) no problem at all.
Jean is a telepath as well. And with the amp she toys with the ability.

Clark will appear on the scene. She sees at the speed of thought his intentions and attacks.

Thing is Clark is SOOOO fast. That he could very well override the telepathic assault and just let lose with the punches.

Which opens the next question. Did Phoenix die because of her lust for Logan???

She held back against Logan when he defied her. She burnt him just enough for him to heal, but not enough for him to be completely destroyed like she did with Xavier. (turning him completely to dust.)

She doesn't have such a dormant lust for Clark. She just wants to kill him.

But speed is the issue. And if Clark goes "all out" he'll apply more damage to Jean than Logan did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.