Classic Kingpin vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Unarmed

Kp is in his sumo gear
Vs
Punisher has his armor on

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Unarmed

Kp is in his sumo gear
Vs
Punisher has his armor on

This is basically spite against Castle.

Classic Fisk manhandled Spidey, Red Skull, and Captain America (Seriously, who below skyfather level gets to manhandle Captain America? stick out tongue )

mastagambit
Kingpin knocks him out and sits on him.

srankmissingnin
Based on fighting styles I think Frank has a good shot of winning. Fisk loves to bear hug and crush his opponent... if he does that to Punisher he'll probably get his nose or an eye bitten off. Franks brutal in close where Fisk likes to use his strength and wrestling to rag doll people.

BruceSkywalker
facepalm this is beyond spite, Classic Kingpin destroys Castle

pym-ftw
Frank is being greatly under rated, he is incredibly brutal

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Based on fighting styles I think Frank has a good shot of winning. Fisk loves to bear hug and crush his opponent... if he does that to Punisher he'll probably get his nose or an eye bitten off. Franks brutal in close where Fisk likes to use his strength and wrestling to rag doll people.

This. Frank is a biter.

carver9
KP stomps and badly at that.

StiltmanFTW
Fisk beat him before on more than one occasion.

SamZED
Really? Never seen that. But yeah Fisk takes this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Really? Never seen that. But yeah Fisk takes this.

Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #82.

Frank was armed. They fought a bit, then Castle resorted to taking Vanessa as a hostage, Kingpin went mad and raped him off-panel. The Punisher was drugged, though.

Wilson also beat him in his own comic, but the links from the respect thread expired. Punisher v2 #18.

SamZED
Man how do you remember all this?big grin Thanks!
Weird I dont remember the one from Spider-man. Classic Fisk was a beast. Current's slowly returning to those levels. Already raped an enhanced Black Cat and crushed a statue with his fingers.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Man how do you remember all this?big grin Thanks!
Weird I dont remember the one from Spider-man. Classic Fisk was a beast. Current's slowly returning to those levels. Already raped an enhanced Black Cat and crushed a statue with his fingers.

I have The Essential Punisher v1 book (that collects his first appearances) lying on my desk stick out tongue Double-checked for the issue number and how the fight went.

When Fisk met Cage in Shadowland, I really wanted to see him beating the shit out of Rand's boyfriend. Too bad they did not fight... *sigh* What a letdown.

SamZED
Me too. I was also hoping to see a fight against depowered Herc, instead they just talked. Another dissapointment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.