Venom vs Toad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at best who takes this how and why?

DarkSaint85

Venom. Easily. By being more powerful.

Badabing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Venom. Easily. By being more powerful. What if it was a fly catching contest with tongues?

DarkSaint85
Oh. That changes the whole dynamic of the thread.

I think Toad's tongue is longer, but I will need to see some feats.

pym-ftw
Still venom he is faster

mastagambit
Venom devours him.

carver9
Originally posted by ozz81
Both at best who takes this how and why?

confused

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh. That changes the whole dynamic of the thread.

I think Toad's tongue is longer, but I will need to see some feats.

Toad's tongue actually has some feats, like crushing Eel.

Venom tongue's sucks (pun intended), it's getting ripped out quite often.

SamZED
Funny thing is it never bothered Brock even when Logan sliced it off. Gargan cried and bled all over the floor when Namor ripped his...
Logically Venom's should be longer as its basicaly just another symbiotic tendril.

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
Funny thing is it never bothered Brock even when Logan sliced it off. Gargan cried and bled all over the floor when Namor ripped his...
Logically Venom's should be longer as its basicaly just another symbiotic tendril. Says the guy from Sweden.

biscuits

SamZED
Originally posted by Badabing
Says the guy from Sweden.

biscuits Sweden? confused That some kind of reference/joke I dont understand or you actually forgot im from Russia? You upset me Bada. miffed

Badabing
Originally posted by SamZED
Sweden? confused That some kind of reference/joke I dont understand or you actually forgot im from Russia? You upset me Bada. miffed I like to say you're from a different country every once in a while. Your replies are always good. I think last time I said you were from Norway or something.

badawe

Like I could forget you're always drunk on vodka. durink

SamZED
Originally posted by Badabing
I like to say you're from a different country every once in a while. Your replies are always good. I think last time I said you were from Norway or something.

badawe

Like I could forget you're always drunk on vodka. durink Keep laughing, the fact that your people invented pizza is the only reason we're not at war right now. stick out tongue

Badabing
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.