The Minons of Set vs The Guardian (Samurai Jack)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/171/d/5/minions_of_set_vs_the_guardian_by_danytogob.jpg

The setting is the top of the Blue Guys mountain. It's a cloudy, rainy day. Samurai Jack is standing by to take in the spectacle.. He struck a deal with Set, and can control the Minions. Not very honorable perhaps, but Jack is desperate to get home.

The Minions have their normal weapons. The Guy starts with his sword, and can use his arsenal of machine guns, grenade launchers, sai's, giant robot heads...

Who wins?

KingD19
Well it took Ra the Sun God to stop the Minions. But Guardian was essentially one of the most powerful people we've seen in the series, and is immortal and appears invulnerable as well. I give it to Guardian to at least take a small majority.

cdtm
When Jack cut off one of their hands, it just grew it back.. (Which is kind of a PIS thing, considering what that swords hurt, and who made it).

I guess it comes down to whether the Minions have a limit to how much abuse they can take, or whether it's more of a Naruto forbidden jutsu immortality, where they just keep reforming forever. In which case, it either goes on forever if the Guardian doesn't tire, or The Guardian gets tired and loses...

KingD19
Well just about everyone who has fought Jack has eventually gotten tired and lost if they weren't straight up beaten. The Guardian's been at the portal for at least a few thousand years, Eons if I remember right. And he didn't seem to be tired, just pissed that Jack wouldn't give up.

Might be an infinite stalemate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.