Namor vs Wolverine-straight up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
I was interested by these scans:
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/Sub_Mariner_3_0004.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/Sub_Mariner_3_0005.jpg
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/Sub_Mariner_3_0006.jpghttp://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/Sub_Mariner_3_0009.jpg

this time no pool for energy, but also no restraint by either side and no bfr to avoid Logan getting tossed for an unsatisfying victory. They fight until one side is KO'd or dead. Who wins?

pym-ftw
Namor

-Pr-
Logan'll outlast him.

pym-ftw
Namor could drop the school on him

cdtm
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Namor could drop the school on him

And than throw the school, with Logan in it, into orbit.

abhilegend
Logan.

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
And than throw the school, with Logan in it, into orbit.

Without BFR as an option, he won't be tossing anyone anywhere. The idea that Namor can not break Logan's bones, and that he would heal from anything thrown at him by Namor, or anyone in his strength class, tells me that Wolverine would win after a long nasty fight. Namor will of course get the better of Wolverine initially, but once Logan begins cutting him up he will begin to lose strength, go into shock, and die. Wolverine in berserk mode is no joke for guys with Namors limited power set.

pym-ftw
Namor could still beat bury him..

How does a no bfr rule work when namors punches send Wolverine flying?

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Namor could still beat bury him..

How does a no bfr rule work when namors punches send Wolverine flying?

Burying him would be a BFR. I would guess that they would be surrounded by an impenetrable force field. Wolverine is stronger than Namor in a sense. Not in the amount that he can lift, but what he is made of. Namors best shot to Wolverines forehead may even cause a slight fracture in his knuckles due to Wolverines bones being harder than Namors.

The idea that with every gash that Namor would sustain from Wolverine, and it weakening him, pretty much tells the story. Wolverine would eventually end up killing him. Namor would also begin to slow down from all of the open wounds, make an error, and get his arm cut off.

KingD19
Maybe Namor could pull a WWH and punch him till his brains are mush.

Stoic
Originally posted by KingD19
Maybe Namor could pull a WWH and punch him till his brains are mush.

The difference is in Wolverines disposition. Wolverine would be little more than a feral animal in this bout with Namor. Namor does not have the Hulk's durability, or healing factor to compensate for the wounds that he would take while holding Wolverine and delivering multiple blows to his head. Namor also does not have the Hulk's constitution, and instead of remaining on his feet as Wolverine plunges those claws into his head, he would fall, and then the nastiness would begin, Freddie Krueger style.

juggernaut74
Logan.

carver9
Wolverine already beat Namor, TWICE, and Namor had help. Wolverine 8/10.

StiltmanFTW
Been done to the death. Wolverine wins.

DarkSaint85
KOd or dead? Wolverine.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Been done to the death. Wolverine wins. You mean Wolvierines HF wins. Cause he gets his ass kicked until Namor dries out or gets tired.

And I don't see how Namor can't BFR Logan unless he pulls his punches. Which the above comic scans pretty much prove.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You mean Wolvierines HF wins. Cause he gets his ass kicked until Namor dries out or gets tired.

And I don't see how Namor can't BFR Logan unless he pulls his punches. Which the above comic scans pretty much prove.

Stop trolling.

At least read the OP, no bfr here. Reading some Wolverine/Namor fights wouldn't hurt either, y'know.

Newjak
Couldn't Namor just put a really heavy block of stone on Wolverine and wait for him to suffocate to death?

peejayd
* seriously? a straight up fight between these two horny egotistical b@stards...

* PIS/CIS aside, i think Namor can KO Logan before his HF kicks in, given the comic scan in the first post, Logan should've been KO'ed if Namor didn't hold back... much to the delight of namorsubby... where's that guy now? laughing out loud

* but given also the sick hype they've (the stupid Marvel writers) attributed to Logan's HF and durability, and there's no swimming pool for Namor energy recharge as per stipulation, Logan most probably would outlast Namor in a battle to death... much to the delight of dum dum dugan... smile

* re: scan on first post... nice showing on Namor though, owning Logan physically and intellectually, i loved the dissing part where "ducklips" is not a fish reference and called him an imbecile... it shows here that Logan failed as a guard of X-men's base esp. if it's on Namor's caliber... although i hate these too pompous a$s clowns anyway... love it when they tear each other apart...

Flyattractor
Stop trolling.

At least read the OP, no bfr here. Reading some Wolverine/Namor fights wouldn't hurt either, y'know. I am just saying that if Namor DOSEN"T hold back on his punches how can he NOT send Wolvie flying into the next county? Only hit down or into big solid objects?

Cogito
Well, if we look at those scans, Logan only got one shot on Namor and it was a cheap shot when Namor was helping him up.

No serious writer should ever give Wolverine the win here, but then again there's a lot of not-so-serious writers out there

StiltmanFTW
Logan is faster than Namor.

eaebiakuya

That is not what scans in this thread showed.

Namor should win. He can fly and charge in super speed or throw big objects in Logan head (like a building).

Wolverine fights have a lot of PIS.

Cogito

Even if that's true in general, the difference would be marginal.

Plus Namor could just throw heavy shit at him.

Silent Master
Originally posted by eaebiakuya

Namor should win. He can fly and charge in super speed or throw big objects in Logan head (like a building).

Wolverine fights have a lot of PIS.

Without PIS/CIS, Wolverine would get destroyed in most of his fights.

psycho gundam
wolverine was getting raped in those scans. the only real point wolverine scored was from a cheapshot, so the water was only to rectify that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by eaebiakuya

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7494/mcwolverinevsnamor4.jpg

Originally posted by psycho gundam
wolverine was getting raped in those scans. the only real point wolverine scored was from a cheapshot, so the water was only to rectify that.

Recently in his series Logan got up immediately and kept fighting after having his organs crushed stick out tongue

abhilegend
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7494/mcwolverinevsnamor4.jpg

Recently in his series Logan got up immediately and kept fighting after having his organs crushed stick out tongue
He also got nearly killed having half his body burnt.

Badabing
Originally posted by Damborgson
I was interested by these scans:

this time no pool for energy, but also no restraint by either side and no bfr to avoid Logan getting tossed for an unsatisfying victory. They fight until one side is KO'd or dead. Who wins? This thread has been done. Use the search or the thread directory.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t465966.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.