obito(tobi) vs madara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathcon27
who would win between obito uchiha(better known as tobi) or madara uchiha? please say why as well

Rikudo sennin
Madara he outclasses obito in every way.
Better sharingan abilites: Madara
Better usage of senju dna: Madara
Better usage of the rinnegan: Madara
Better feats: Madara

Samurai100
Obito takes this one, Madara hasn't shown anything that can stop Obito, nothing near what Konan did, while Obito can simply Kamui him into another Dimension

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Samurai100
Obito takes this one, Madara hasn't shown anything that can stop Obito, nothing near what Konan did, while Obito can simply Kamui him into another Dimension

Just no obito is an idiot who does not know how to use all the hax he is given to full potential. Obito had trouble with fu and torune and you think madara can't find an opening to hurt him as well?

cdtm
I don't think Obito really intended to revive hiim.. Wouldn't be surprised if we see this fight soon...

Madara win, for the reasons Rikudo sennin said.

Samurai100
He only lost an arm to Torume due to him having to touch him, now that he's showed Kamui, he can simply let all of Madara's attacks Phase through him while he just sends him to a different dimension.... Face it, right now, Obito is one of the most Haxxed characters in the series

socool8520
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
Madara he outclasses obito in every way.
Better sharingan abilites: Madara

He has more. I wouldn't necessarily say better. Kamui pretty much mahes most of the sharingan abilities useless. Can't burn him with Amaterasu. He can't slash him with Susano'o. However if Tobi manages to touch Madara, it's game over as he can't port out of it unless I've missed something.

Better usage of the rinnegan: Madara

I'd say they are about even. While madara has made limited use of his rinnegan techs (2 meteors and absorption), Tobi has controlled 6 Bijuus that have combined for one of the strongest techs in the manga. 6 bijuus would give anybody trouble. Even Madara

Better feats: Madara

How so? Both were able to summon Kurama. Both ultimately lost to the strongest member of their generation. And both have ultimately done well against the strongest group of the current generation.

This would actually be a great fight imo.

Rikudo sennin
He only lost an arm to Torume due to him having to touch him, now that he's showed Kamui, he can simply let all of Madara's attacks Phase through him while he just sends him to a different dimension.... Face it, right now, Obito is one of the most Haxxed characters in the series

He did not show the long range kamui that kakashi's eye shows so don't act like he can do it. Madara's susanoo which can make limbs appear anywhere can attack obito if he decided to teleport near which would force him to go intangible preventing him from touching madara. And madara has the reaction feats to do that. Madara can also make huge forests to surround and protect him and prevent obito from ever being able to go physical without having thousands of branches raping him.
"Most haxx character"
Really more haxxed then having
meteors
mountain sized susanoo
hashirama level control of wood
rinnegan

Originally posted by socool8520
He has more. I wouldn't necessarily say better. Kamui pretty much mahes most of the sharingan abilities useless. Can't burn him with Amaterasu. He can't slash him with Susano'o. However if Tobi manages to touch Madara, it's game over as he can't port out of it unless I've missed something.

I'd say they are about even. While madara has made limited use of his rinnegan techs (2 meteors and absorption), Tobi has controlled 6 Bijuus that have combined for one of the strongest techs in the manga. 6 bijuus would give anybody trouble. Even Madara

How so? Both were able to summon Kurama. Both ultimately lost to the strongest member of their generation. And both have ultimately done well against the strongest group of the current generation.

This would actually be a great fight imo.

Madara can use his susanoo to perfectly counter tobi's intangibility. Read what I said to the other guy.

Obito is only using the chakra receivers and chains he is not even smart enough to use his rinnegan in battle.

Comparing hashirama to minato is an insult. They are on totally different levels.
Who has obito beat?
Fu and Torune
Konan
Madara has beat
muu
onoki
tsunade
A
mei
gaara

Samurai100
He did not show the long range kamui that kakashi's eye shows so don't act like he can do it. Madara's susanoo which can make limbs appear anywhere can attack obito if he decided to teleport near which would force him to go intangible preventing him from touching madara. And madara has the reaction feats to do that. Madara can also make huge forests to surround and protect him and prevent obito from ever being able to go physical without having thousands of branches raping him.
"Most haxx character"
Really more haxxed then having
meteors
mountain sized susanoo
hashirama level control of wood
rinnegan

Why wouldn't he be able to use Kamui? He has the exact same sharingan as Kakashi, plus, he's the original owner of that sharingan..
http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/598/8

Here he even states he can use Kamui...

He can remain intangible for long enough to avoid that... the only thing that has bypassed his intangibility before was 10 minutes of continuous explosions... enough so that if he materialized for a single moment, he would die. Madara can't do that

cdtm
Why wouldn't he be able to use Kamui? He has the exact same sharingan as Kakashi, plus, he's the original owner of that sharingan..

He can remain intangible for long enough to avoid that... the only thing that has bypassed his intangibility before was 10 minutes of continuous explosions... enough so that if he materialized for a single moment, he would die. Madara can't do that

The page isn't working, but isn't the shape of their Sharingan different? Which implies tapping different powers?

Anyways, you wouldn't give that Kakashi could do anything Obi could do, right? Kakashi got Obi's eyes when they were new, before tapping advanced abilities.. and than learned the Kaumi on his own.. Obi also learned his own techniques.

That's why it's not a given that Obi can perform the Kamui.. He may simply not have learned ranged protection in his training, focusing instead of phasing his own body parts.

Rikudo sennin

You obviously do not get it. The ms works with each of the awakened eyes using one different ability. With itachi's left ms he can do tsukiyomi while his right does amaterasu. For sasuke it is vice versa with his left being amaterasu and right being tsukiyomi. Now for obito his right ms is a kamui but it is a defensive short range one. However his left eye can do a offensive long range kamui. So no he cannot do the same long range warping of kakashi's ms as his right eye can only do one half of kamui's abilities just like one ms does only one tech while the other does the left over tech. As madara said you need both of the same pairs of eyes to unlock their full potential.
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/602/17.

He is never gonna be able to touch madara if he is constantly gonna be forced to phase through.

madara uchiha
some of u arent really puting any logic into your arguments ....in my eyes ....i see this to be an incredibly long and strenuous battle for the both of them ...btu as powerfull as obito is..he doesnt have nearly as much experience as madara ...madara has years of training and battle experience..were as obito does not. madara in my eyes would far out class obito in the use of rinnegan and sharingan..

yes i admit obito is incredibly strong now that he posses the ten tails....but..madara has a variety of things that he could put to use..

Jutsu
Amaterasu
Animal Path
Asura Path
Blocking Technique Absorption Seal
Chakra Receiver Manifestation (Manga only)
Chakra Sensing Technique (Manga only)
Deva Path
Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique (Manga only)
Fire Release: Great Fire Annihilation
Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower (Anime only)
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Genjutsu: Sharingan
Gunbai Barrier Technique (Manga only)
Gunbai Fanned Wind (Anime only)
Human Path
Izanagi (Manga only)
Multiple Wood Release Clone Technique (Manga only)
Naraka Path
Outer Path
Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique (Manga only)
Preta Path
Six Paths Technique
Summoning Technique (Demonic Statue of the Outer Path, Kurama)
Susanoo
Tengai Shinsei
Tsukuyomi
Uchiha Return (Manga only)
Will Materialisation (Manga only)
Wood Clone Technique (Manga only)
Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees
Wood Release: Advent of a World of Flowering Trees
Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique (Manga only)
Yasaka Magatama etc..... plus i know u obito fans will bring up the fact that obito is immune to all ninjutsu genjutsu and so forth but heres something for u to think about....MADARA IS A REANIMATION

that cannot be killed he basically immortal ..he can only be sealed...and with madaras vast battle experiance would not allow obito any chance whats o ever of doig that

in my eyes madaras got this

Q99
10-tails Obito can kill Edos, they don't reg from his wounds.

Zack Fair
Tobi until Madara pulls out his trump card.

We'll see.

AuraAngel
Both at their peaks? Tobi since he's stronger than Hashirama by a fair deal now whereas Madara still hasn't put him down.

At the time of the thread I think it was Six Jinchuriki Paths Tobi though. Him versus Madara would be closer but it depends on whether or not Madara was Edo Tensei.

Q99
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Both at their peaks? Tobi since he's stronger than Hashirama by a fair deal now whereas Madara still hasn't put him down.

At the time of the thread I think it was Six Jinchuriki Paths Tobi though. Him versus Madara would be closer but it depends on whether or not Madara was Edo Tensei.

Even Edo Tensai, Tobi has a lot of options available. His paths are good at taijutsu, for sealing he has uzumaki chains as well as individual techniques of the others available, etc..

TheTyrant
Obito on his own (without Juubi and Rinnegan) would be the weakest Uchiha main whereas Madara is the most powerful Uchiha of all time.

AuraAngel
But as he has both of those I can't see your point.

Also even without using his Rinnegan he held off Naruto and co for quite a while.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by AuraAngel
But as he has both of those I can't see your point.

Also even without using his Rinnegan he held off Naruto and co for quite a while.

If he does have the Juubi, then he would obviously crush Madara or anybody else in HST barring a few.

SkillzDatKillz
Obito, Because Madara gave him all the skillz of the previous madara before he died, and Obito has the power of the ten tails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.