White8eard vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101029071645/onepiece/images/2/2f/Whitebeard_Profile.png

vs

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs14/i/2007/025/f/5/Kratos_sculpt_by_MarkNewman.jpg

White8eard from One Piece, Kratos from God of War.

Round 1: Kratos has the 8lades of Athena

Round 2: Kratos has the 8lade of Olympus

NemeBro
Whitebeard doesn't have the reaction-time nor the durability and strength to avoid getting torn to shreds.

Nephthys
Really? I don't recall Kratos 8eing that fast.

NemeBro
It's like you've spent your entire time in game versus arousing socially awkward neckbeards with your ambiguous gender instead of, I dunno, going into versus threads.

Nephthys
Or I can recall personally defeating the idea that Kratos is some kind of crazy lightning-timer 8ecause he 8locked Zeus' lightning.

The only thing I don't know anything a8out is the 8ooks.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Or I can recall personally defeating the idea that Kratos is some kind of crazy lightning-timer 8ecause he 8locked Zeus' lightning.

The only thing I don't know anything a8out is the 8ooks. When did you do that?

And you could not and have not defeated me in a debate.

Oh, and I personally calculated Zeus's lightning bolts in the book of the first game (Their speed anyway). The result was IIRC mach four to five thousand.

You all really should have just let me have my mach 200 Kratos.

Nephthys
Oh, a few years ago at least.

Also, nah.

NemeBro
Link.

Nephthys
Fvck off. haermm

NemeBro
Cowardly swine.

Nephthys
I'm just lazy. Not gonna search through 3 years of Kratos threads.

MooCowofJustice
What the **** is with using 8 as a B?

Nephthys
In Homestuck alot of the characters speak with a typing quirk. The chick in mah avatar and sig is spider-themed and from Homestuck.

MooCowofJustice
That is a horrible reason.

Nephthys
It's how she speaks in the series. ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.