Emma Frost (X-Men) Versus Raz (Psychonauts)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
Gonna be honest, no clue if this is spite or not, but the White Queen was the only psychic I could think of besides Charles. So...Yeah

Emma Frost, the White Queen of X-Men is a noted psychic.

Raz, of the critically acclaimed Pyschonauts game, is also rather talented, despite being rather young.

The Scenario (lulz): Raz needs some information from Emma, but she's not giving him the time of day. So he jumps into her mind to try and nab it himself.

Characters are not bloodlusted, though Emma is less than happy to have some brat trying to invade her personal space, literally.

Can the young psychonaut survive the White Queen's mind and get what he wants? (For lulz, we'll say it's dating tips)

ScreamPaste
Can she penetrate ze goggles?

NemeBro
Emma Frost briefly resisted Dark Phoenix telepathically and is not quite but nearly on Xavier's level.

Also she can turn invulnerable and physically manhandle Raz if she wants.

XanatosForever
I knew about her diamond skin (if it's even still that). Part of the reason I had the fight start on a psychic level. I didn't know she'd resisted the Dark Phoenix, though. That probably puts her above Raz.

the ninjak
The inside of her head would be a level Raz can never solve.

KingD19
Originally posted by the ninjak
The inside of her head would be a level Raz can never solve.

That's because he doesn't know about whores.

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
That's because he doesn't know about whores.

The entire level will be a long echoed road made of breast implants and dead students.
And at the end of the road is a giant pair of legs spread open. And once you walk through them the level starts all over again. And again and again.
Every now and then a giant horde of crabs will erupt from the exit and attack Raz.

KingD19
And then a giant fish man named Man-ro appears and boinks a giant astral projection of Emma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.