Name this anime movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

erickreynolds
This is for anyone that can name this movie, it would be the greatest thing in the world if someone else recalls this movie. I 'm not sure of the age of the movie but i know its in the same range as Vampire Hunter D. I saw this movie and Vampire hunter D on the same night, but that was about 20 some years ago. The movie i can't remember is about young man who finds this alien beside a wrecked ship and the creature has a disc on its hand. The man and the creature have a conversation and just before the alien dies the disc transports from the alien's hand to the young man's hand. The disc has powers, can't really recall much about it or any other characters except for maybe a female , and another alien that is friends with the young man. Can't remember much more about the movie except that the main bad-guy at the end is a huge red blob creature, and the planet or ship that the blob is in blows up, then end of movie. If anyone thinks they know the name of this movie plaease respond i've been trying to find this movie for 10 years and can not find it. I think the name was like "Discman" or something similar but i've never been able to come close to finding an answer. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.