Stan Lee gets a Pacemaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/172917-stan-lee-gets-a-pacemaker-is-now-more-like-tony-stark?utm_campaign=facebookfan&utm_source=facebookfan&utm_medium=referral

Now more like Tony Stark

-Pr-
I heard; I hope he gets a few more years, as I still want to meet the guy.

the ninjak
sad I should've gone to Melbourne to see him.

Endless Mike
Will be a sad day when he dies

kevdude
Hope all the best for him, and he stays around for a long while!

Darth Vicious
Dude is almost 90 and still looks real good (no homo). I hope he sticks around for a long time. Always looking forward to his cameos. Seems like a genuine good guy.

Mindship
Took 'im long enough.

vansonbee
Stan Lee needs to be frozen and only released ever decade to proclaim a certain character is his creation...

gonna miss these punts about him ^

roughrider
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Will be a sad day when he dies

When that day comes, his funeral might bring in crowds that rival that of Stalin & Gandhi's funeral. Heck, his gravesite might get the Jim Morrison treatment, and they would be forced to move it to a secret location. I'm being serious here.

Galan007
Geesh, you guys... Having a pacer installed doesn't mean auto-death, it just means his ticker will now be 'reminded' to tick on time if need be.

The guy is going to be 90 soon. Frankly, I'm surprised it took this long for him to need a pacer-- most people have one implanted LONG before they're 90.

vansonbee
I bet his pacemaker will be up for sale in the future and comic nerds will toss millions at it! lol

SamZED
Comic nerds dont have millions.. Or girlfriends..

vansonbee
Originally posted by SamZED
Comic nerds dont have millions.. Or girlfriends.. Swing him and miss.

Maybe one of those weird item collectors will come into play. smile

I can so see Stan making Iron man punts

JakeTheBank
I'm just thankful I got to meet him earlier this year. Really humbling experience.

ozz81
Hope he lives on longer , Hes a God!

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
Geesh, you guys... Having a pacer installed doesn't mean auto-death, it just means his ticker will now be 'reminded' to tick on time if need be.

Srsly.

Look at Dick Cheney

Damborgson
Originally posted by SamZED
Comic nerds dont have millions.. Or girlfriends..

speak for yourself

Endless Mike
I have millions of girlfriends

Zack Fair
Stan Lee is the coolest old man ever.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Cogito
Srsly.

Look at Dick Cheney Each person he shoots, gives him a few extra years to his remaining life. 2guns

JayDaDon
I had no idea he was that old. 90 year olds who can still walk around and live their lives are just awe inspiring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.