Daken vs Collossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1. Regular versions
2. Both at peak/best

Who wins how and why?

StiltmanFTW
Colossus*

Daken needs his muramasa claws for this one.

KingD19
For the second one, Colossus has the powers of Juggernaut and Phoenix.

And regular Colossus has been Juggernaut for over a year now if you want to argue semantics.

StiltmanFTW
Do you know in what issue Demo-Phoenixlossusnaut is fighting Magik?

KingD19
In Uncanny she revealed to him the reason she wanted him to become Juggernaut and he attacked her before she teleported away. If that's what you mean, I don't remember the issue. But Magik is a sick puppy.

StiltmanFTW
Ah, thanks. I've only seen the preview.

KingD19
Yeah, it was Uncanny 18. There's also a pretty...unique bit with Cyclops and Emma.

SamZED
Exactly how sharp is muramasa sword? I used to think that it not only cancels healing factors but cuts through pretty much anything. Used to because somebody pointed out that ST didnt have an adamantium skeleton back when Logan killed him (well not him but his clone.. Whatever) Are we sure it can pierce Colossus' skin?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Exactly how sharp is muramasa sword? I used to think that it not only cancels healing factors but cuts through pretty much anything. Used to because somebody pointed out that ST didnt have an adamantium skeleton back when Logan killed him (well not him but his clone.. Whatever) Are we sure it can pierce Colossus' skin?

It doesn't actually "cut" things, but splice them on molecular level, as revealed in Origins. It's a plasmic form of magical origin, not a sharpened metal sword.

We've seen that clone's corpse recently in Loeb's new arc and its bones were not laced with adamantium.

Yes, it can pierce Colossus, in Origins Wolverine warned him his armor wouldn't protect him (when Daken briefly wielded the blade).

pym-ftw
By regular versions do you mean juggernaut? If so colossus wins both, the second in a wtf stomp

StiltmanFTW
^ Juggernaut's enchantment doesn't fare well against magical blades.

pym-ftw
His strength will though, and does standard daken run around with muramasa claws/blade?

Phoenix colossus rapes in the second fight, his TK held back an ocean

StiltmanFTW
Nah, he didn't have them originally and lost them.

Daken at his best would be the Bloodstone version, but he'd still be no match for the power of the Phoenix.

Bentley
Colossus is such a fodder character...

pym-ftw
^ Cannon Fodder

Lol

mastagambit
Petey knocks him out cold.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.