Jack Bauer vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
In 2 separate scenarios, Bauer and McClane are placed on Air Force One, when the Radek loyalists take over. President Harrison Ford gets safely ejected from the plane, which means it's up to the hero of that scenario to save the Presidential staff. The contest is who can defeat the terrorists more expediently.

XanatosForever
Guess I put my umbrella away too soon. *deploys and waits for shitstorm to resume*

On topic: I know next to nothing about Jack, and it's been ages since I saw Air Force One, so I can't really put a finger on one and call it a win.

AuraAngel
Hoping for some lulz.

Lestov16
I'm going to say Bauer wins. He is far more proficient at all forms of combat, stealth, and tactical reasoning than McClane wishes he could be.

Sadako of Girth
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Can of anusol on the way.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Hoping its a case of 5th or 6th time lucky, this time, maybe?

I'm gonna say McClane wins at this point, because weak hearted old Jack may get scared and drop dead if theres a loud noise, plus CTU arent bailing him out, which is bad news as Jack can't find his zipper without Tony and co..

BruceSkywalker
facepalmfacepalm

Blight
Wait... This wasn't just closed?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Can of anusol on the way.

Damn right about that smile . It's a shame you'll be on the receiving end of it.

I'm gonna say McClane wins at this point, because weak hearted old Jack may get scared and drop dead if theres a loud noise

Why would this happen? Bauer doesn't have a weak heart.

If you are referring to the instance in Season 2 in which Jack flatlined after he was tazer directly on the heart for 10 seconds, you are an utter fool who doesn't know anything about 24 or Die Hard laughing out loud . In Die Hard 2, a tazer was used for a brief 2 seconds to knock a fully grown man, Thornburg, unconscious. McClane would die if it was placed directly on his heart for ten seconds

If you want to talk about weak, let's talk about the fact that McClane fell to the ground immediately after sustaining a bullet wound in DH4. Bauer, on the other hand, after sustaining a bullet wound, was still able to walk and wrestle a man to the ground with his hands tied behind his back.

The only reason McClane was standing to shoot Gabriel is because Gabriel was holding him. And yes, McClane sustained the second bullet wound, but Bauer sustained two knife wounds to the abdomen, and that was before he got shot, and even then was was out-shooting entire consulates, so the fact that Bauer withstood two knife wounds and a bullet and was still able to walk and fight proves that he is far more durable than McClane, who couldn't take a single bullet.

, plus CTU arent bailing him out,

laughing

Again, you are an utter fool making baseless claims. Bauer doesn't need CTU to bail him out. Watch how he storms Abu Fayed's compound and the Russian Consulate. Bauer has feats of not only solo-ing, but WTFcurbstomping multiple enemies single-handedly.

Also, as far as CTU aiding him, you continue to prove yourself to be an idiotic moron and troll. You know for a fact that Bauer takes on far more complex and dangerous situations than McClane has ever encountered. Bauer has had to stop WWIII, nukes, dirty bombs, nerve gas, and epidemics, amongst other things. Again, let's compare this to McClane, who struggles against lesser villains, chump mercenaries who steal candy bars who are simply trying to rob a building.

Even McClane's most dangerous foe, Gabriel, who threatened the US with financial collapse, is absolute trash compared to Marwan, who threatened the world with a global nuclear holocaust (and that was only a small part of the plan).

Hell, even McClane's original film sucks compared to Bauer. McClane only saved a high-rise. Bauer saved The White House and POTUS

which is bad news as Jack can't find his zipper without Tony and co..

Yep, keep ignoring that Bauer solos entire buildings with no help whatsoever besides his handgun. You just look like a retarded moron smile

McClane is weak. He gets his ass kicked in virtually every fight he gets in and gets disarmed easily in melee. Bauer, on the other hand has effortlessly snapped people's necks with his hands, legs, and while running up a wall, and has even torn out a man's neck with his teeth.

If you need any more proof to know how incompetent McClane is compared to Bauer, remember that McClane was struggling to learn how to fly a helicopter in DH4, whereas Jack is able to hijack and fly helicopters on a whim.

Bauer is clearly better than McClane and thus wins here, as he does everywhere wink

Lestov16
Originally posted by Blight
Wait... This wasn't just closed?

This is a completely different thread, sir!

Sadako of Girth
Not only are you wrong on all points, but this is a blatant butthurt from multiple loses bait and troll thread. Already your babyish tears/name-calling has begun, so unable are you to control it...your trademark.

'Completely different', my arse.

First with the names, then would come the denials, ignoring of evidence, distortion and amplification of Bauer, and more tears..

Im not getting drawn into your weird little troll games.
McClane clears buildings, cities, whatever solo, destroys planes, choppers, hell anything thats terrorist and airbourne.
And with all feats from all McClane sources included (guess you should have staged your stropthread in MVF instead, McClane uses Bauer's face as a mop for his loo, as usual.
McClane in the movies has indeed taken bullets and gone on to win. Youve a terrible memory. Watch Die Hard 1. He even shoots himself to win. Watch Die Hard 4.0. In the games practically he eats bullets, and defecates them right back at his opposition...

Big difference between a weak coward like Thornburg and McClane. But fact remains: A little chihuahua took a hit and merely limped for a week, whilst Bauer died when the chinese who wanted to keep him alive overdid it in their interrogation, not realising what a pussy Bauer was. And he was only alive in the series cause of CTU help constantly.

Speaks volumes.

You created this out of butthurt, its your shitstorm, McClane wins again, you lose again and will cry:

/End thread.

*cue butthurt tear laden response roll eyes (sarcastic)

Impediment
I closed the previous McClane/Bauer thread for a reason, Lestov.

It's obvious that the parties involved cannot debate on a level that doesn't reach personal attacks and incessant back & forth.

This thread is going to be nothing except a repeat of said incidences.

This thread is to be closed, and please do not make another thread until I decide that a thread like this can go about unabashed with nonsense. Thank you.

If you so choose, use the social thread to debate possible future threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.