Watcher vs. Guardian - Which Is More Powerful?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DTM
Average Watcher vs. average GL Guardian (Of The Universe), which one is the more powerful?

DTM
No opinions on which is the stronger alien race?

JakeTheBank
A Watcher, imo.

carver9
Watcher easily.

Glorificus
Watchers easily.

Golgo13
Guardians are more dangerous due to tech.

Cogito
Watchers

dynamix
watchers are somewhat abstract level beings right? Guardians are probably skyfather level i'm thinking.

Sundipped
Watchers.
Celestials had to prep for their race.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sundipped
Watchers.
Celestials had to prep for their race.

This

the ninjak
One Watcher killed Galactus with a gesture. And they often manipulate reality to observe alternate realities.

They stomp on every level.

Golgo13
Originally posted by the ninjak
One Watcher killed Galactus with a gesture. And they often manipulate reality to observe alternate realities.

They stomp on every level.

Scans? Which Watcher was this?

guy222
watchers

DTM
Yeah, I never heard of a Watcher being able to kill Galactus with a gesture, especially since Im sure Galactus is a level or two above Watchers in terms of power.

Golgo13
Looking at the Watcher's respect thread, it was an alternate Galactus, which supposedly isn't in continuity.

DTM
Maybe thats it, as alternate Galactus' always seem to be much weaker than the Main 616 one.

Golgo13
He had bare arms. Bleh! eek!

rotiart
And yet.... Watchers stilled get ktfo by a muscly red skinned behemoth....

O.o

Endless Mike
Yeah, the guy who can kill an immortal Elder of the Universe by punching him to death. That's Loebforce for you.

But you know the best thing? Jeph Loeb himself admitted that Rulk, at the height of his Loebforce rampage, would still get owned by Squirrel Girl smokin'

abhilegend
Both quasar and Lunatik have beaten watchers. Doom with watcher's power feared black bolt's voice would kill him. On average guardians are more powerful.

Galan007
Feat-wise, Watchers seem a lot more powerful, imo.

Digi
I think it would be closer 20 years ago. Johns nerfed the Guardians a LOT, so much so that individually they'd sometimes have lower showings than individual GLs. Despite some similarly odd showings from the Watchers, I think they remain a bigger overall force.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Golgo13
Scans? Which Watcher was this?

It was issue 200. Uatu killed Galactus and took the consequences.-

Quote--
Uatu the Watcher has killed Galactus before he could consume Earth. The other Watchers arrive and declare that he shall be punished. Mister Fantastic attempts to speak up in his defense, but the Watchers refuse, stating that with breaking the law of non-interference, there can be no defense. The Silver Surfer is inclined to kill Uatu, only to be stopped by the Watchers. The Fantastic Four, Uatu and the Surfer are taken to the realm of the Watchers. As unreasonable as the Watchers are, the FF choose to spring Uatu, who refuses to be free. He accepts a punishment -- to be the new Galactus! End Quote--

And I'm aware that What If's aren't cannon but cmon!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.