Victor Creed vs Jason Vorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
This is Sabretooth from X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Creed walks into a bar that smells of blood. As he enters he sees all of the patrons in the bar lying on the floor gutted, and witnesses the Bar Tender getting his head ripped off by Jason. Victor knows by the smell that Jason is a zombie. Jason turns to face Creed, and they both walk towards each other and the battle begins.

Who walks away from this?

Mindset
Victor will rip his head off and punts it.

Faster, smarter, stronger, and has durability/healing factor to keep up with Jason's attacks.

If they ever land.

Psychotron
Yeah, Sabretooth wins.

Robtard
Of the two, Jason's the only one with head-ripping-off feats.

BruceSkywalker
Creed gets punted back to wherever he came from

Psychotron
How is Jason overcoming Creed's HF?

Creed is in the same strength category, faster, smarter, has claws and a good healing factor

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
Of the two, Jason's the only one with head-ripping-off feats.

Clearly, you've never seen Hatchet. Victor has an awesome head ripping scene.

Lestov16
Creed, not Crowley

Estacado
Creed easily.

the ninjak
Comic Creed should dance around Jason and disassemble him until nothing is left.

Movie Creed showed great agility when traversing terrain and strength in battle. But in 1 on 1 confrontations he was grounded.

Jason can apply such damage to Creed that he would have trouble dealing with it whether via decap or forceful.

Sab's claws aren't very long. They won't dismember Jason initially. Whereas Jason has punched people's heads off and lifted objects that defy Sabs.

This fight isn't so easy to estimate. Logan would win but Sabs not so easily. He only has bones and flesh. And he isn't that fast in melee battle.

AFTERFIGHT: Even if Creed defeats Jason. Jason's demonworm will hypnotise him and force Creed to eat his flesh. Eventuating in a more powerful Jason.

Impediment
Originally posted by Lestov16
Creed, not Crowley

doh

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
Comic Creed should dance around Jason and disassemble him until nothing is left.

Movie Creed showed great agility when traversing terrain and strength in battle. But in 1 on 1 confrontations he was grounded.

Jason can apply such damage to Creed that he would have trouble dealing with it whether via decap or forceful.

Sab's claws aren't very long. They won't dismember Jason initially. Whereas Jason has punched people's heads off and lifted objects that defy Sabs.

This fight isn't so easy to estimate. Logan would win but Sabs not so easily. He only has bones and flesh. And he isn't that fast in melee battle.

AFTERFIGHT: Even if Creed defeats Jason. Jason's demonworm will hypnotise him and force Creed to eat his flesh. Eventuating in a more powerful Jason. Creed's claws in the comics are as long as they were in the movie.

Creed is going to be all over Jason and will rip his head off.

It's pretty easy to estimate if you've seen both movies.

Creed 10/10

Estacado
Even Blob was afraid of Victor back in the days when he was buff and could take care off tanks.
That version of Fred would punch Jason's head off with 1 shot.

Robtard
Originally posted by Estacado
Even Blob was afraid of Victor back in the days when he was buff and could take care off tanks.

That was pure PIS, as a guy who in invulnerable to a tank shell wouldn't need to fear a guy with the nails of a bag lady.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindset
Creed's claws in the comics are as long as they were in the movie.

Creed is going to be all over Jason and will rip his head off.

It's pretty easy to estimate if you've seen both movies.

Creed 10/10

Agreed on the claws. Though Sabs never ripped someones head off in the films. Or did any kind of extreme decaps.
This is Origins Sabs by the way only.
And he went for gut shots. Jason wouldn't feel a thing from Sab's slashes and return the favor with a machete across the neck.

Jason 8/10. due to Sabs striking the guts as he does. And Jason removing Sab's head.

Just because Blob in that movie was a pussy doesn't mean Sabs easily wins this fight.
Blob knew Sabs could possibly pierce his flesh. And his own insecurities (becoming an obese tard) elevated his fear of Sabs coming back to get him.
This ain't Blob vs Jason it's Sabs vs Jason and Jason can win this easily against Origins Sabs.

KingD19
You honestly think Jason, the big lumbering zombie, is quick enough to hit Creed?

the ninjak
Originally posted by KingD19
You honestly think Jason, the big lumbering zombie, is quick enough to hit Creed?

Yeah. Jason may walk slow but observes, turns and strikes very quickly.

Jason just has heavy feet and that's it.

He has punched a boxer's head off, crushed a guy's skull, swung his machete into Kelly Rowland so hard she flew at sub sonic speed into a tree. Has lifted objects heavier then Creed has used. And taken more damage than Creed can dish out in 30 seconds and kept standing.

Creed ain't on a random encounter putting Jason down without Jason dishing some damage back. And Sabs is only flesh and bone.

KingD19
His "flesh and bone" is strong enough to take a full optic blast from Deadpool and some adamantium blade work and keep going. Strong enough to get shot by machine gun emplacements and get exploded and take firing squads and not die. Strong enough to get stabbed by Wolverine and not be much more than inconvenienced.

And Creed is a lot faster than everyone Jason has ever fought. Plus Creed's a quick learner. After fighting Wraith for all of 10 seconds, he predicted where he'd teleport and was quick enough to turn and grab where his spine would be when he reappeared. Keep in mind his teleporting was just about instantaneous.

Estacado
Or Creed could just cut down Jason's fingers like Freddy did.

juggerman
Look at what happened when Jason fought someone with claws. Freddy messed him up and even cut off his machete weilding fingers and used his own weapon against him. At that point Freddy was just a normal man.

Victor would do so much worse to Jason and has a HF for any hits Jason manages to land

EDIT: You ninja'd part of my post Estacado! sad

Estacado
Huh I was the first to post so you were the one who tried to steal my idea...estahuh

juggerman
Huh I was the first to post so you were the one who tried to steal my idea...estahuh

NO! mad

the ninjak
His "flesh and bone" is strong enough to take a full optic blast from Deadpool and some adamantium blade work and keep going. Strong enough to get shot by machine gun emplacements and get exploded and take firing squads and not die. Strong enough to get stabbed by Wolverine and not be much more than inconvenienced.

And Creed is a lot faster than everyone Jason has ever fought. Plus Creed's a quick learner. After fighting Wraith for all of 10 seconds, he predicted where he'd teleport and was quick enough to turn and grab where his spine would be when he reappeared. Keep in mind his teleporting was just about instantaneous.

Pure PIS. Deadpool Optic blasted Creed into the ground yet he withstood it whilst Logan killed him.

The same optic blasts that destroyed layers of concrete ground around him.

Pure PIS.

KingD19
And Jason hit Kelly hard enough to launch her 50+ feet into a tree, yet he was hitting her with a blade that shouldn't have been able to impart that much kinetic energy. She should have been eviscerated or maybe cut in half, not launched like he smacked a baseball.

Pure PIS.

As for Creed, his durability has always been insanely high in comics. Even without his adamantium he fell from several miles high and got up right after he landed.

the ninjak
And Jason hit Kelly hard enough to launch her 50+ feet into a tree, yet he was hitting her with a blade that shouldn't have been able to impart that much kinetic energy. She should have been eviscerated or maybe cut in half, not launched like he smacked a baseball.

Pure PIS.

As for Creed, his durability has always been insanely high in comics. Even without his adamantium he fell from several miles high and got up right after he landed.

He hit her with the blunt of his machete. No big deal.

KingD19
24tmu4HT35M

Nope, he hit her with the blade. It even made the cutting noise and she had a big ass gash in her torso from where he cut her.

Pure PIS.

Mindset
Agreed on the claws. Though Sabs never ripped someones head off in the films. Or did any kind of extreme decaps.
This is Origins Sabs by the way only.
And he went for gut shots. Jason wouldn't feel a thing from Sab's slashes and return the favor with a machete across the neck.

Jason 8/10. due to Sabs striking the guts as he does. And Jason removing Sab's head.

Just because Blob in that movie was a pussy doesn't mean Sabs easily wins this fight.
Blob knew Sabs could possibly pierce his flesh. And his own insecurities (becoming an obese tard) elevated his fear of Sabs coming back to get him.
This ain't Blob vs Jason it's Sabs vs Jason and Jason can win this easily against Origins Sabs. Creed never needed to rip someone's head off in the movie, or wanted to.

Per the op, Creed knows that Jason is a zombie.

KingD19
Creed never needed to rip someone's head off in the movie, or wanted to.

Considering he leisurely shredded the hood of a car, I'm pretty sure his claws combined with his strength could let him rip off a head pretty easy.

Robtard
So it's settled, after a lengthy vicious battle, Jason wins by decapitating Creed.

Glad we all came to the same conclusion and there wasn't any bitching or whining.

the ninjak
24tmu4HT35M

Nope, he hit her with the blade. It even made the cutting noise and she had a big ass gash in her torso from where he cut her.

Pure PIS.

I don't know what sound you're talking about as the impact was made.
But it it was obviously high speed as it sent her flying into the tree.
No PIS involved as his strength levels are just that high.

Creed never needed to rip someone's head off in the movie, or wanted to.

Lolz how the hell does Creed know what a zombie is? He most certainly has never faced one before. PIS on the highest scale.

KingD19
Before the 16 second mark, his blade hits her and it makes that metallic "schwing" noise as she flies back.

And that is PIS. You can't hit someone with a sharpened machete and only put a gash on their chest, but send them flying 30+ feet into a tree fast enough and hard enough by the sound of her impact to break bone. You'd cut them in half first.

Also, you allow that, yet want to call PIS on Creed's durability when he had showings all through the movie.

And the standard is that the combatants know about one another. You honestly think Creed is dumb and isolated enough to have never heard of a zombie and how to kill one?

the ninjak
Before the 16 second mark, his blade hits her and it makes that metallic "schwing" noise as she flies back.

And that is PIS. You can't hit someone with a sharpened machete and only put a gash on their chest, but send them flying 30+ feet into a tree fast enough and hard enough by the sound of her impact to break bone. You'd cut them in half first.

Wrong. Jason can. Why? Because he is strong as hell and can swing that machete on an angle that would send a girl flying in such a fashion.....

...deal with it.

KingD19
It's simply not possible to do since he hit her with the blade. If he smacked her with the flat, I'd have no problem with it. But he obviously didn't as it clearly had the sound of a blade cutting into flesh, and she had a huge gash in her chest. She'd be cut in half or nearly before she left the ground. You know it, you just want Jason to win. I understand, you back him in everything he's in.

Mindset

Lolz how the hell does Creed know what a zombie is? He most certainly has never faced one before. PIS on the highest scale. facepalm

Creed wins, get over it.

the ninjak
Hey what can I say...Jason's my homeboy.

lilshogun
Creed will rip Zombie Jason apart. Jason has only fought puny humans and has to be sneaky to creep up his opponents. He has never fought a meta being.

the ninjak
Freddy moved at superspeed. Could cut through metal. And could survive anything.

Jason also fought a Telekinetic.

juggerman
Freddy moved at superspeed. Could cut through metal. And could survive anything.

Not outside of dreamland. And he still beat the holy hell outta Jason. Victor would do much worse

You mean Freddy? If so that was also in dreamland. Very impressive on Jason's part that Freddy had so much trouble with him in his own realm. But since it was in his mind that could just represent Jason's willpower and not his actually durability.

Once in the real world Jason was horribly beat down by a normal man with a clawed glove. Creed is well above normal and has a healing factor, special combat training and TWO clawed hands. Vorhees goes down.

KingD19
Creed cut through a car hood like it was tissue paper by slightly dragging his claws across it.

the ninjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Not outside of dreamland. And he still beat the holy hell outta Jason. Victor would do much worse
Yeah in real land he did all those things.

You mean Freddy? If so that was also in dreamland. Very impressive on Jason's part that Freddy had so much trouble with him in his own realm. But since it was in his mind that could just represent Jason's willpower and not his actually durability.

Once in the real world Jason was horribly beat down by a normal man with a clawed glove. Creed is well above normal and has a healing factor, special combat training and TWO clawed hands. Vorhees goes down.

No, the telekinetic girl.

And Jason gets stronger every time he dies.

juggerman
Yeah in real land he did all those things.

When? And in FvJ Freddy was just a normal person chippin Jason left and right. He even disarmed him and used his own weapon against him. Now that's boss! smokin'

I do not recall this confused

Who is he now Doomsday? I thought Jason "couldn't die" not that he was resurected stronger. Where was this stated?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Psychotron
How is Jason overcoming Creed's HF?

Punch his head off?

juggerman
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Punch his head off?

That would do it. If he could land the hit....

the ninjak
When? And in FvJ Freddy was just a normal person chippin Jason left and right. He even disarmed him and used his own weapon against him. Now that's boss! smokin'
That's because Freddy was a beast in that movie. Superspeed, superstrength. Mad Claws. Tiger Knees.

I do not recall this confused
You never saw Friday VII? Cmon!

Who is he now Doomsday? I thought Jason "couldn't die" not that he was resurected stronger. Where was this stated?

In one the earlier ones. before VI and after 4. Some teenage hunting Jason states it. Explains how he was so weak in the earlier films yet a beast in the present.

Punch his head off?

thumb up

juggerman
That's because Freddy was a beast in that movie. Superspeed, superstrength. Mad Claws. Tiger Knees.

He was a badass in that. We need to see Freddy in the Octagon! Tho still inferior to Victor Creed

It's been forever. I only remember bits and pieces of the older ones.

I think it was changed later tho. They reference a few times in the later ones that he just can't die. No matter what. He just sleeps and rests up i guess

Psychotron

Punch his head off?

As if it's going to be that easy.

Flyattractor
As if it's going to be that easy. Sure. Why not.

Well I can't really say because I don't recall Sabe's feats in the Orgions movie cause I thought it was a piece of shit and only watched it once.
And what if we kick it up to Uber JasonX levels?

Estacado
Sabretooth would make Freddy look like an idiot in a fight..

juggerman

That would be spite on an epic scale

Mindset
Sabretooth would make Freddy look like an idiot in a fight.. thumb up

KingD19
If you make it Jason X, switch Sabretooth with Adamantium Wolverine.

Flyattractor
Sabretooth would make Freddy look like an idiot in a fight.. Freddy didn't start "looking good" in his fight with Jason until AFTER he hit him with the oxy tanks. The big metal container and the Re-bar poles. And even then he wasn't really slowing him down much till he stabbed him with the machete after they both got blowed up.

Psychotron
Sure. Why not.

Well I can't really say because I don't recall Sabe's feats in the Orgions movie cause I thought it was a piece of shit and only watched it once.

Because he's too fast and strong.

Jason X wrecks him.

KingD19
I still say if Jason's archetype gets it's ultimate upgrade, so does Sabretooth in the form of Wolverine.

Psychotron
I still say if Jason's archetype gets it's ultimate upgrade, so does Sabretooth in the form of Wolverine.

Wolverine is different character.

KingD19
YEah. But Sabretooth doesn't have the necessary equipment to deal with Jason X.

Psychotron
YEah. But Sabretooth doesn't have the necessary equipment to deal with Jason X.

That's why he'd lose.

Just like Zombie Jason would eventually lose to Creed. Sabretooth can't kill him, but he can incapacitate him for a time.

KingD19
That's why he'd lose.

Just like Zombie Jason would eventually lose to Creed. Sabretooth can't kill him, but he can incapacitate him for a time.

He could incapacitate him the same way they did in Jason X. Just remove body parts until he's a torso, or a headless torso. He wouldn't have gotten up for that if not for the nanite table.

Psychotron
He could incapacitate him the same way they did in Jason X. Just remove body parts until he's a torso, or a headless torso. He wouldn't have gotten up for that if not for the nanite table.

Right, but it wouldn't be easy.

KingD19
Right, but it wouldn't be easy.

Creed has a simply massive advantage when it comes to agility, speed, and reflexes. Add strength enough to hurt Jason and claws that slice through iron like paper, it wouldn't be all that difficult to hack off Jason's sword arm...then his other one. Then his legs, rinse and repeat.

BlackZero30x
is Jason goes to hell canon? It shows in that movie he gets blown up and he just inhabits the body of the nearest person...

the ninjak
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
is Jason goes to hell canon? It shows in that movie he gets blown up and he just inhabits the body of the nearest person...

Yeah it's canon.

Mindset
It's noncanon.

Psychotron

Yes. It even sets up FvJ.

Lestov16
He was a badass in that. We need to see Freddy in the Octagon! Tho still inferior to Victor Creed

xNGwpLHDDIA

sCrYWxIZLhM

BlackZero30x
Yeah it's canon.

Yes. It even sets up FvJ.

As supioir as creed is im suprised no on said that after creed rips him up that he wont just posses creeds body.

It's noncanon.

dont sass me mad laughing out loud

Psychotron
As supioir as creed is im suprised no on said that after creed rips him up that he wont just posses creeds body.

dont sass me mad laughing out loud

They had to blow him up in Jason goes to Hell for that to happen. In Jason X he got his head shot off but he didn't possess anyone. Maybe it was because he got rebuilt moments later but who knows?

BlackZero30x
True.

I wanna lean toward creed being faster and has a healing factor...but I just don't know how he could put jason down.

KingD19
Easy. Use his strength mixed with his claws to rip Jason's arms and legs off. Once he's a torso, the fight is over.

the ninjak

I did smile

Mindset
Jason will still have a body, he'll just be immobile.

Robtard
LoL, Ninjak so won this thread, you losers were beaten down by an Australian.

KingD19
Jason will still have a body, he'll just be immobile.

Exactly. Victor can't blow him up, but he can dismember him, like in Jason X, where he did nothing after he was dismembered by lay there.

BlackZero30x
I did smile

.......good strategy... laughing out loud

Mindset
LoL, Ninjak so won this thread, you losers were beaten down by an Australian. Stop going down on the Australian.

Robtard
Stop going down on the Australian.

I think you meant 'down under.'

the ninjak
Exactly. Victor can't blow him up, but he can dismember him, like in Jason X, where he did nothing after he was dismembered by lay there.

So Victor....

With the knowledge that Jason is a zombie.
Is going to assume that he's a slow moving moronic shambler and dance around Jason? chiseling away at his flesh until his limbs fall off? laughing out loud

If Victor tries to grab an arm and use his other to slice away with the claws he'll cop a head popping fist to the jaw.

Jason withstood being riddled with assault rifle bullets for close to a min and he was fine. The military had to blow him up!

Sab's bag lady nails are an inch long. And Jason is huge.

Sabs having knowledge that Jason is a zombie will be his downfall for he will assume Jason can't strike hard or fast. Both assumptions will be wrong.

KingD19
So Victor....

With the knowledge that Jason is a zombie.
Is going to assume that he's a slow moving moronic shambler and dance around Jason? chiseling away at his flesh until his limbs fall off? laughing out loud

If Victor tries to grab an arm and use his other to slice away with the claws he'll cop a head popping fist to the jaw.

Jason withstood being riddled with assault rifle bullets for close to a min and he was fine. The military had to blow him up!

Sab's bag lady nails are an inch long. And Jason is huge.

Sabs having knowledge that Jason is a zombie will be his downfall for he will assume Jason can't strike hard or fast. Both assumptions will be wrong.

That's not Creed's style, he'll just hack and slash until something comes off, and there are several types of zombie. As soon as Jason throws a faster than normal punch, Creed will compensate because he's so much faster than Jason. And assault rifles don't knock limbs off on average, especially when the soldiers are trained to shoot center mass(which I'm pretty sure they did). And Creed's nails may be an inch long when they're retracted, but they're pretty long when fully extended and capable of easily slicing through iron. Jason's not as durable as iron.

As much as you want Jason to win, he's big, slow(in comparison), and not that great a fighter.

Creed on the other hand is fast enough, strong enough, and has sharp enough claws to hack him to pieces in short order.

the ninjak
So now you're saying Creed jumps on Jason and starts HACKING!!!!laughing out loud

Damn Sabs would be dead in 3 secs. Jason is stronger than Sabs. Bye Bye head.

Jason swings plenty fast. Just because he walks at average fast stride doesn't mean he doesn't strike fast.

Mindset
So now you're saying Creed jumps on Jason and starts HACKING!!!!laughing out loud

Damn Sabs would be dead in 3 secs. Jason is stronger than Sabs. Bye Bye head.

Jason swings plenty fast. Just because he walks at average fast stride doesn't mean he doesn't strike fast. Yea, humans hit faster than the can run too.

Creed will hardly if ever get hit by Jason, and his durability is high enough that he wont be getting his head punched off.

You keep saying this like Jason did it to someone super strong and not some regular guy who was pushing him back with punches. ^_^

the ninjak
Yea, humans hit faster than the can run too.

Creed will hardly if ever get hit by Jason, and his durability is high enough that he wont be getting his head punched off.

You keep saying this like Jason did it to someone super strong and not some regular guy who was pushing him back with punches. ^_^

When did Sabs slash faster and harder than Jason did whacked Kelly Rowland?

His arms move as fast (if not faster) than a normal humans.

Sure Sabs will get one or two good slashes in then reel from the onslaught that Jason will wreck when he takes a fatal wound from the machete. Or his head just flies off.

Jason may walk at a fast walking stride but he punches and swings fast.

And your argument of Jason being hit back by a boxer a few films back doesn't factor into Jason being much more powerful in FvJ. Freddy was pounding him and Jason just stood there.
And Sabs stabs and slashes not punches typically.

juggerman
Freddy was also casually dodging Jason's hits and was managing to seriously mess Jason up (cutting off fingers, using own weapon against him, ect). Jason was only landing a few hits, none of which sent Freddy's head flying or was an instant kill/KO.

And Freddy was a normal guy with no training. Victor has many superhuman stats which puts him well above Freddy from jump plus he has about 100 years worth of combat training.

the ninjak
Freddy had superhuman stats. Knowledge on Jason. Durablity out the wazoo (being held whilst body pushed through a hardwood house) and was a speed blitzer.

Sabs just thinks Jason is a zombie. A dumb slow lumbering zombie. What Sabs doesn't know is Jason can swing fast and hit hard enough to hit a full grown woman a sonic speeds into a tree. To crush a man's skull (in a early form) and punch a man's head off (also an earlier form).

juggerman
Sabes has better durability feats tho. Being blasted by a force able to shatter concrete easily and even being blasted thru concrete by said force with no serious damage. Being cut and stabbed repeatedly by Wolvey and healing pretty much instantly with no serious damage. Also with speed enough to catch and kill a teleporter/blitzer in the middle of teleporting and blitzing!!! Much better than anything real world Freddy has shown

EDIT: Also he was able to hold his own for a while against a bullet timer! Now that's speed the likes of which Jason has never dealt with.

I know He thinks Jason is just a zombie but he still has hella training reflexes and speed. Jason won't catch him off guard and once Victor sees Jason is not an uber slow zombie he will act accordingly.

Besides there is no reason Creed thinks Jason is a slow mover anyway since there are several types of zombies that are very fast. Dawn of the Dead comes to mind

the ninjak
Shot by a bullet (and didn't they wake up in a cell?).........and when pushed into concrete via Optic Blast that (shattered concrete I may add) copped it with no damage and the ground around him remained fine as well (Including his clothes)!

1/That my friend was laziness on part of the director and writers.
2/Lets see him heal a machete down his shoulder into his stomach (in time to stop Jason doing more damage)/head being removed.
3/He predicted Wraith's movements, you know this. Because he watched him move for years.

KingD19
You wank Jason so hard, lol. It's a surprise you haven't started the Jason movie respect forum.

the ninjak
cool

juggerman
Shot by a bullet (and didn't they wake up in a cell?)

No they were awake and Creed was playing with a rat the very next scene. And he was tied up when he was shot ie dodging was not an option

Not really. Say i had a sledgehammer and pounded a slab of concrete. It would break right? If i put a t-shirt on top of the concrete and hit it the concrete would still break but the shirt would be fine. Same concept since the optic blast is supposed to be a concussive hit.

Same principle with say a baseball bat to someone's chest. Breaks the ribs yet the clothes (and maybe skin) are fine/unbroken

For that we have to assume Jason lands such a blow. Remember Logan was also very highly trained so it is understandable that he could wound Creed. Yet in their first fight Wolverine was stomped despite his superior to Jason skills and speed.

Maybe. Or maybe he is just that damn awesome eek!

Seriously tho he still had speed and reflexes enough to catch a teleporter. Just because you know where someone will hit you does not mean you can stop it if they are moving too fast.

Try this: Let someone stand about 6 inches from you. Both start with hands at your sides and tell them to try to touch your shoulder as fast as they can while you try to block it. 9 times outta 10 they will touch you. Not imagine them starting behind you and you have to spin around first before you can block them. You'd have to be insanely fast yes?

Creed not only spun around in time to avoid being hit but also hit first. That's not even getting into how fast he would have to be to stand against Wilson who casually deflected bullets.

Jason gets ripped apart

Mindset
It's pointless to argue with ninjak, he downplays feats of Sabretooth and wanks Jason.

Creed wins.

Get over it.

Robtard
http://imageshack.us/a/img222/1646/sabs.jpg

The aftermath of Sabretooth meets Jason.

Psychotron

Did you have to use a pic with an ass-shot?

Robtard
Did you have to use a pic with an ass-shot?

Yes

lilshogun
Jason still loses. he is too slow.

Robtard
Originally posted by lilshogun
Jason still loses. he is too slow.

Tell that to Freddy.

Mindset
Tell that to Freddy. I told him, he agrees.

Robtard
I told him, he agrees.

He only said that so you'd keep sucking on his burned cock.

Mindset
He only said that so you'd keep sucking on his burned cock. That doesn't even make sense.

Robtard
That doesn't even make sense.

Stop talking with your mouth full of Krueger cock, it's rude.

Mindset
You are one sad individual.

I'm going to have to rape some sense into you.

lilshogun
I already did. He said Saber you are 20X faster than me, 50x stronger.
Tell that to Freddy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.