Sentry vs Superman Prime (see details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Sentry at best/peak & proficient with power-gem vs SMP no bfr in the following:-

1. H2H only
2. All out fight both can use all other powers and abilities.

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by ozz81
Sentry at best/peak & proficient with power-gem vs SMP no bfr in the following:-

1. H2H only
2. All out fight both can use all other powers and abilities.

Who wins in each of the above how and why?

If this Superman Prime is the grownup version of SuperBOY Prime, like the one that appeared in Countdown:

1. Sentry. Power gem gives him practically limitless strength and durability. Supermanboy Prime has little fight skill to speak of.

2. Sentry. He dealt with Molecule Man after being turned into stray molecules or atoms. Supermanboy Prime has nothing that can truly harm this guy.

DarkSaint85
But can't SBP reform from being taken apart atom by atom?

KingD19
Not if those atoms are scattered across time, space, and multiple dimensions. If he can, then kudos to him.

DarkSaint85
Lol, I was jesting. I only brought it up because bluewater mentioned it in the other thread. Ignore me for now.

As for the fight,

Sentry with the PG, and proficient in its use? Sentry. Hth or otherwise.

carver9
Sentry punch Prime so hard that BatmanPrime explodes from the impact.

ozz81
Cool also forgot to mention SMP in this battle has the GA... Would that give him the slight edge or advantage?

DarkSaint85
Not really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.