Rukia VS Hiei

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Rukia from Bleach Vs Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho who wins and why?

Nevan
EOS hiei can solo the HST with ease

Q99
Hiei when?

Starting Hiei is massively different from end-of-series Hiei.

marwash22
Originally posted by Nevan
EOS hiei can solo the HST with ease nope.

he does win this fight tho.

Samurai100
...>_>

Much as I dislike Rukia, she doesn't deserve to be stomped like this.... unless of course its beginning Hiei..

SevenShackles
sorry for not being clear. i was curious as to starter hiei , dark tournament hiei and end series hiei.

do you think he is more of a match for ichigo?

asdf83
Dark tournament Hiei would vaporize Rukia, let alone Hiei from the end of the series. Rukia could probably beat Hiei when he was starting out.

Q99
Yea, Starting Hiei < Rukia < Dark Tournament Hiei < Final Hiei

Basically once he gets the Dragon of the Darkness Flame is when he becomes too much.

NemeBro
Originally posted by marwash22
nope.

he does win this fight tho. He could make a very good effort of it.

Anything Dark Tournament Arc or up could easily stomp Rukia's face in.

Nevan
nope. casual mountain/island busting punches say yes

Radunuya
EoDT Hiei will stomp him very badly.
Even end of the first arc Hiei will give her great trouble.

marwash22
Originally posted by Nevan
casual mountain/island busting punches say yes oh, so it wasn't just hyperbole, you're serious.

marwash22
Originally posted by NemeBro
He could make a very good effort of it.

Anything Dark Tournament Arc or up could easily stomp Rukia's face in. he'd kill tons of people, sure, but he's not soloing every character from all three series.

NemeBro
Name one character from any HST series that could beat him.

Hiei is stronger than Sensui, who is at mountain punching levels.

marwash22
Name one character from any HST series that could beat him. i don't think there is one (keep in mind that i don't read/watch OP).

That's not the point, though; this isn't a one on one fight, which is something people seem to ignore in these "army vs one person" type of matches. There are literally thousands of characters on field, and a hundred or so who have absurd abilities... all of whom will be attacking at once... and only one absurd attack needs to land because Hiei is basically an ordinary human, obviously not in physical stats, but in terms of the things that can harm him. Unless it's someone who can move at speeds fast enough (for a prolonged period of time) that they can blitz thousands of people before any of them can react, or stop time, or warp reality, they will die against THAT many people.

KingD19
Mega Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

marwash22
Hiei is stronger than Sensui, who is at mountain punching levels. cool. He one shots a few thousand fodder ninja/shinigami from Naruto/bleach... what then, are all the other characters gonna stand around and wait for Hiei to finish his assault?

Q99
Well, let's consider the top characters. Naruto, Madara, Whitebeard, Obito (w/paths), Kizaru, Akainu, Enel, Yamamoto, Aizen

(In no particular order)

That is a lot of firepower.

cdtm
i don't think there is one (keep in mind that i don't read/watch OP).

That's not the point, though; this isn't a one on one fight, which is something people seem to ignore in these "army vs one person" type of matches. There are literally thousands of characters on field, and a hundred or so who have absurd abilities... all of whom will be attacking at once... and only one absurd attack needs to land because Hiei is basically an ordinary human, obviously not in physical stats, but in terms of the things that can harm him. Unless it's someone who can move at speeds fast enough (for a prolonged period of time) that they can blitz thousands of people before any of them can react, or stop time, or warp reality, they will die against THAT many people.

For his training, Hiei was basically tearing apart armies of demons, though.

It's how he leveled up from A class to S class. You know how tough Taguro was? He's below A class. Hiei could have taken out an army of Taguro's near the end of the series, without breaking a sweat..

KingD19
Younger Toguro was I think barely B Class. Might have been closer to B-.

And Hiei was second in command to a demon so powerful she could slice through reality itself like a hot knife through butter.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
Younger Toguro was I think barely B Class. Might have been closer to B-.

Iirc he was B- in base form, but his absolute max was around B+.

marwash22
you guys are drastically underestimating how many people are on the field. There are 80 thousand combatants in White Zetsu alone... sure, Hiei annihilates them, but while he's doing that, there are people substantially more powerful who are behind him launching all kinds of haxx.

KingD19
Couldn't Hiei just spam his Dragon of the Darkness Flame, and the Black Dragon Wave? Which was waaaaay more powerful than the original? Mokuro barely managed to slice it in half, and it wasn't even meant to kill her, and she was one of the 3 Demon Kings.

asdf83
Almost all of the last tournament isn't from the manga and therefore isn't canon. This includes Mokuro's dimension slicing abilities.

KingD19
This is the anime vs forum. Anime and Manga feats are accepted.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Iirc he was B- in base form, but his absolute max was around B+. Toguro at his best is the absolute most powerful you can get while still faling in B, he was only just under an A-.

Also, marwash, Hiei is at least ten times faster than all but the fastest HST characters, with the physical might to paste all but the most durable in one hit, and the firepower to waste them all.

It would be like how Madara, Yamamoto, and Whitebeard can take out armies, including many top-tiers, in their verses, only Hiei is more powerful than all of them.

He might not actually solo the HST, but he would wipe out a substantial chunk of it.

Their best bet is Enel with Maxim.

Mr Marvel
Hiei would curbstomp Rukia after the Dark Tournament...

As far as the HST is concerned he did kill 500 A class demons as training during the final arc..so...if he plays it smart without being too arrogant, he has a decent shot...:-\

mindmyenglish
is Rukia = Seiryu

mindmyenglish
sliced 16x

cdtm
Toguro at his best is the absolute most powerful you can get while still faling in B, he was only just under an A-.

Also, marwash, Hiei is at least ten times faster than all but the fastest HST characters, with the physical might to paste all but the most durable in one hit, and the firepower to waste them all.

It would be like how Madara, Yamamoto, and Whitebeard can take out armies, including many top-tiers, in their verses, only Hiei is more powerful than all of them.

He might not actually solo the HST, but he would wipe out a substantial chunk of it.

Their best bet is Enel with Maxim.

When Yusuke and Hiei had their little re-match, do you think they were holding back? Or at that time, were they really that evenly matched...?

That would put Hiei well above Toguro even then, but I don't remember him getting a power up at that point..

Mr Marvel
^His power up if u want to call it that was when he mastered the Darkness Flame in the final round of the Dark Tourn. while making light of Bui. He felt that he should/could have fought Toguro himself.

Q99
Originally posted by mindmyenglish
is Rukia = Seiryu

Her ice powers impress me more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.