Thor vs Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/2452120-avengers_04_thor_low.jpeg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38780/1171220-uatu.jpg

pym-ftw
The Watcher
20/10

golem370
Thor would be destroyed

the ninjak
Uatu with ease. What If powers are banned in this forum for a reason.

And Uatu's power is What If.

StiltmanFTW
Uatu rapes.

Glorificus
The only Thor that would stand a chance is Rune King Thor.

guy222
uatu

JakeTheBank
Spite. erm

PillarofOsiris
Horrible thread.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Spite. erm

Mindset
Great thread.

Uatu 10/10

Silent Master
This thread is proof that Starscream has zero comic knowledge.

Starscream M
hey, rulk beat up a watcher and ppl here constantly claim thor is more powerful than rulk so....

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

XanatosForever
Not just any Watcher. Pretty sure he punched out Uatu.

Starscream M
laughing out loud did I say anything incorrect? confused

Starscream M
Uatu's big forehead is a prime target for thor's godblast...

JakeTheBank
Which he did under the same writer that had him beat up an unsuspecting Odin Force Thor, solo the Defenders, steal Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic and then confront Galactus while riding his board.

Rulk when he first "debuted" was all over the place and had a penchant for doing utterly ridiculous shit just because Jeph Loeb wanted him to.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Starscream M
hey, rulk beat up a watcher and ppl here constantly claim thor is more powerful than rulk so....

Like I said, This thread is proof that Starscream has zero comic knowledge.

Starscream M
Which he did under the same writer that had him beat up an unsuspecting Odin Force Thor, solo the Defenders, steal Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic and then confront Galactus while riding his board.

Rulk when he first "debuted" was all over the place and had a penchant for doing utterly ridiculous shit just because Jeph Loeb wanted him to. what about the godblast, dooderino? why won't that defeat Uatu?

Silent Master
what about the godblast, dooderino? why won't that defeat Uatu?

Do you think Thor wins?

JakeTheBank
what about the godblast, dooderino? why won't that defeat Uatu?

He'd have to get an opening in order to go for the Godblast and assume Uatu will just stand by and...well, watch.

I mean, not sure if you're serious here or not or if you're trying to make some point just because you feel that because people think Thor > Rulk, ergo, they must accept that Thor >> Uatu because Rulk sucker punched him.

zopzop
Are Watchers more or less equal in power to each other? Because if so, Thor wins. Quasar had a Watcher on his knees before the Stranger jumped in. If Quasar could do that to a Watcher, then Thor can murder one.

Starscream M
He'd have to get an opening in order to go for the Godblast and assume Uatu will just stand by and...well, watch.
so how come you accept that godblast would work on hulk then in the countless hulk vs thor threads where godblast was brought up?

JakeTheBank
Quasar also has some extremely good high end feats.

Such as beating a Watcher.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
Do you think Thor wins? I'm not clear on how powerful watchers are

Damborgson
so how come you accept that godblast would work on hulk then in the countless hulk vs thor threads where godblast was brought up?

and the point of this thread reveals itself

zopzop
Quasar also has some extremely good high end feats.

Not really. Also, Thor's fights and feats absolutely sh|t all over Quasar's best.

JakeTheBank

no expression

Because Hulk =/= a fuggin' Watcher?

The odds of Thor resorting to the Godblast period is remote, but Uatu has nigh infinitely more methods to stop Thor Godblasting him than Hullk would, to say nothing of instantly ending Thor if he was so inclined before the thought even crossed his mind.

I personally don't seriously argue for Thor Godblasting anyone under normal circumstances, but I do argue for its potency when it is brought up.

Silent Master
I'm not clear on how powerful watchers are

So, you think that Thor winning is possible?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop
Not really. Also, Thor's fights and feats absolutely sh|t all over Quasar's best.

Quasar does have great high end feats. Not sure how it can be disputed that he doesn't.

Obviously, Thor is superior to him, but I'm not gonna dismiss Wendell's capabilities, either.

Starscream M
no expression

Because Hulk =/= a fuggin' Watcher?

The odds of Thor resorting to the Godblast period is remote, but Uatu has nigh infinitely more methods to stop Thor Godblasting him than Hullk would, to say nothing of instantly ending Thor if he was so inclined before the thought even crossed his mind.

I personally don't seriously argue for Thor Godblasting anyone under normal circumstances, but I do argue for its potency when it is brought up. you just implied the godblast wouldn't work because it is too slow...ie watcher wouldnt just stand and watch

which has always been my point why it is ineffective against a mobile foe

godblast has NO potency if it can't hit its target

I love seeing you twist yourself into a pretzel trying to make sense of your past positions with your present

Starscream M
Quasar does have great high end feats. Not sure how it can be disputed that he doesn't.

Obviously, Thor is superior to him, but I'm not gonna dismiss Wendell's capabilities, either. wait, so thor is 'obviously' superior to Quasar, and Quasar beat a Watcher, yet you can't see how Thor can beat a Watcher?

come on dood erm

JakeTheBank
you just implied the godblast wouldn't work because it is too slow...ie watcher wouldnt just stand and watch

which has always been my point why it is ineffective against a mobile foe

godblast has NO potency if it can't hit its target

I love seeing you twist yourself into a pretzel trying to make sense of your past positions with your present

facepalm

I never said or implied the Godblast is too slow. Uatu simply has a plethora of methods to stop Thor over someone like Hulk.

Christ, you're going full retard here.

JakeTheBank
wait, so thor is 'obviously' superior to Quasar, and Quasar beat a Watcher, yet you can't see how Thor can beat a Watcher?

come on dood erm

I guess you missed the part where I said "Quasar has really good high end feats"?

Certainly not indicative of his average per a random encounter thread.

baka

zopzop

Like? There's nothing he did that comes to mind that strikes me as impressive at all, fight or feat wise.

His highest feat that I can remember was channeling some energy from a nearby star to cause a large solar flare.

JakeTheBank
Like? There's nothing he did that comes to mind that strikes me as impressive at all, fight or feat wise.

His highest feat that I can remember was channeling some energy from a nearby star to cause a large solar flare.

If you don't think Quasar has done anything impressive fight or feat wise, the only thing I can recommend is that you re-look again. Just because he doesn't equal the likes of Thor, Surfer, or Superman doesn't make him a weak feeb or anything. The guy just recently on the fly took the energies of his fellow Annihilators and saved all their asses with his contructs from Lord Mar-Vell. That's highly impressive.

zopzop
If you don't think Quasar has done anything impressive fight or feat wise, the only thing I can recommend is that you re-look again. Just because he doesn't equal the likes of Thor, Surfer, or Superman doesn't make him a weak feeb or anything. The guy just recently on the fly took the energies of his fellow Annihilators and saved all their asses with his contructs from Lord Mar-Vell. That's highly impressive.
I have his ENTIRE series in my collection. So, I think I'd know if he did anything Earth shaking.

And no, the Lord Mar-vell example isn't highly impressive. It's just a nice feat.

JakeTheBank
Without much warning or even time to ask, he forcibly took the energy from his peers - which includes the Power Cosmic and the Odin Force given Asgardian power Bill posseses - and formed a defense that would have merked the lot of them. Considering how easily Marv was messing them up generally through TI, how is that not highly impressive?

Starscream M
I have his ENTIRE series in my collection. So, I think I'd know if he did anything Earth shaking.
jake loves patronizing others erm

zopzop
Without much warning or even time to ask, he forcibly took the energy from his peers - which includes the Power Cosmic and the Odin Force given Asgardian power Bill posseses - and formed a defense that would have merked the lot of them. Considering how easily Marv was messing them up generally through TI, how is that not highly impressive?
Uhm because it's not? His entire career he had no power over energy not within the EM Spectrum (that was his whole shtick) now all of a sudden he's absorbing magic and psionic energy? Has he done such a thing before or since that incident? No right?

So color me unimpressed.

Golgo13
Quasar sucks.

Classic NES
Why does Thor supposedly lose?

JakeTheBank
Bruce loves making stupid posts.

And if someone has read or owns Quasar series, I personally find it hard to believe that they wouldn't think he's done anything highly impressive through his career, which he clearly has.

In any case, I can agree to disagree with Zop concerning Quasar. It's clear you made this thread with an agenda and don't know much about anything you comment on, though.

Golgo13
Uhm because it's not? His entire career he had no power over energy not within the EM Spectrum (that was his whole shtick) now all of a sudden he's absorbing magic and psionic energy? Has he done such a thing before or since that incident? No right?

So color me unimpressed.

Desaad had the same argument. Because people were always assuming Quasar could absorb GL's energy and whatnot. I think Quasar would have difficulty, IMO.

JakeTheBank

So color me unimpressed.

So, you're unimpressed with Quasar having a huge high end showing...which I've already acknowledged that he has?

Golgo13
Couldn't Thor just absorb Uatu? He is a energy manipulator afterall.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Classic NES
Why does Thor supposedly lose?

Because Uatu is clearly massively much more powerful than he is.

It is clearly spite.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Golgo13
Couldn't Thor just absorb Uatu? He is a energy manipulator afterall.

Seriously?

zopzop
Quasar sucks.
Desaad had the same argument. Because people were always assuming Quasar could absorb GL's energy and whatnot. I think Quasar would have difficulty, IMO.
He actually doesn't. Against anyone whose energy falls within the EM Spectrum, he's a beast. Otherwise, he has.............problems. Gladiator busted out of his constructs and was about to administer a brutal beatdown (he was even crushing Quasar's arm THROUGH his Quantum Aura).

This wasn't noob Quasar either. This took place toward the end of his series when he had come into his own as the Protector of the Universe. Yet a NOOB Quasar, had a Watcher on his knees.

Golgo13
Yeah, with his hammer. He'll punk Uatu easier than Glory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.