Current Superman and Colossus go two rounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
First Round: Regular Colossus

Second Round: Colossonaut

pym-ftw
Supes 9.9/10

Colossus 7/10

carver9
Colossus 7/10
Colossus stomps

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Colossus 7/10
Colossus stomps
no expression

Shabazz916
Superman will kill that man.

Stoic
Superman 8/10
Colossus 8/10

DarkSaint85
Hah has anyone read the latest X-men? When that proto-mutant owned Piotr?

Batman-Prime
1. Superman 10/10
2. Colossonaut by implied power everytime, by showings, Superman.

h1a8
Colossus 7/10

Explain your reasoning here. The weakest version of Superman would spite stomp regular Colossus. Superman is superior in every category.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hah has anyone read the latest X-men? When that proto-mutant owned Piotr?

How was he owned? Did you see the moon ownage that Superman took, or the beating he took from the Predator clone?

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Explain your reasoning here. The weakest version of Superman would spite stomp regular Colossus. Superman is superior in every category.

This is DCnU Supes though.

Colossus-Big C
Unless its demon colossus, superman would win

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

What feats suggest that DCnU Superman would defeat Colossus with the powers that he now has?

DarkSaint85
The ability to throw heavy things far away?

Stoic
The ability to throw heavy things far away?

So he wins via BFR? Is this the only way that he would win? I can't see him taking Peter, and he does have the ability to shift into a higher gear after all.

Classic NES
Originally posted by Stoic
So he wins via BFR? Is this the only way that he would win? I can't see him taking Peter, and he does have the ability to shift into a higher gear after all.

He's much faster than pete.

Stoic
Originally posted by Classic NES
He's much faster than pete.

I'm thinking that he would defeat classic Colossus, just so that we are clear on that. However his speed would do nothing for him against Peter in his Juggernaut form, who has the ability to become even more powerful by changing forms. Superman will get into it, and get beaten down. DCnU Superman was hurt badly by a backhand that sent him into the moon, and the impact wasn't anything that would have hurt Peter.

h1a8
This is DCnU Supes though.

Even that Superman is superior to Colossus in every way.

Flight
HV
Freeze breath
mobility
Speed
Reflexes

Although DCnu Superman is much stronger, if he just had half the strength of Colossus he would still stomp him 10/10 due to all the other advantages. Only silly beings value strength and ignore everything else.

h1a8
I'm thinking that he would defeat classic Colossus, just so that we are clear on that. However his speed would do nothing for him against Peter in his Juggernaut form, who has the ability to become even more powerful by changing forms. Superman will get into it, and get beaten down. DCnU Superman was hurt badly by a backhand that sent him into the moon, and the impact wasn't anything that would have hurt Peter. ANY high herald being will be hurt if knocked to the moon. If not then it's PIS from hell. Peter (regular) may be killed from such an attack.

Batman-Prime
I'm thinking that he would defeat classic Colossus, just so that we are clear on that. However his speed would do nothing for him against Peter in his Juggernaut form, who has the ability to become even more powerful by changing forms. Superman will get into it, and get beaten down. DCnU Superman was hurt badly by a backhand that sent him into the moon, and the impact wasn't anything that would have hurt Peter.

Yeah and he was backhanded by someone who isn't powerful at all, wasn't he? BTW before that he looked pretty good against this guy in his comic.

pym-ftw
How does superman bfr the avatar of cyttorak?

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How does superman bfr the avatar of cyttorak?
Like magneto did?

JakeTheBank
Man, I hope Colossus goes back to normal.

DarkSaint85
David threw him out of the plane, and Pixie is now flying to go save him.

MAgneto did it.

Unit did it IIRC (?)

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
ANY high herald being will be hurt if knocked to the moon. If not then it's PIS from hell. Peter (regular) may be killed from such an attack.

Classic Rogue, who is a 50 tonner at best was punched to the Moon by Binary and tanked that crap with ease. Again, she is a class 50 at best. So basically, I disagree with your post.

Batman-Prime
Classic Rogue, who is a 50 tonner at best was punched to the Moon by Binary and tanked that crap with ease. Again, she is a class 50 at best. So basically, I disagree with your post.

It depends who knocks you to the Moon. Hulks Moonpunch would ko more people then Gladiators, for example.

uhuh

lawest9
Colossus 7/10
Colossus stomps DAMN!!!!!!!

Stoic
@H1a8, I'm just wondering something. Do you also believe that DCnU Superman would beat Odin as well?

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It depends who knocks you to the Moon. Hulks Moonpunch would ko more people then Gladiators, for example.

uhuh

Lol...huh? Binary>>>the person that knocked Superman to the moon.

DarkSaint85
Lol...huh? Binary>>>the person that knocked Superman to the moon.

Who knocked DCnU Supes to the moon?

Stoic
Who knocked DCnU Supes to the moon?

Helspont. He's also more powerful than Carol. This however does not negate the impact site, which shows approximately how hard he was hit. This is not something that would stop a Juggernaut, or even hurt them.

carver9
What has Helspont done to prove he is more powerful than Binary?

-Pr-
Superman has already shown himself faster and stronger than regular Colossus.

Colossusnaut wins though.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Man, I hope Colossus goes back to normal.

thumb up

KingD19
He didn't get owned in the new issue. He was taken off guard because no one knew that guy had any powers aside from immortality/regressed aging besides Pixie, who was hypnotized. He smacked him with a chair, and Pete was back up in moments, still trying to get him to calm down. Then he threw him out of the plane. He wasn't owned, he was just taken by surprise by an opponent he didn't know had super strength.

I do agree that Regular Colossus goes down, while Juggernaut wins.

DarkSaint85
True, but still...could you see someone with a chair taking Marko by surprise, super strength or not?

KingD19
If he was using his Juggernaut powers, it wouldn't have done anything. But he was Colossus, he hadn't summoned his armor or the powers at the moment. Marko on the other hand was Juggernaut all the time.

DarkSaint85
Ah, I totally forgot he could switch it on and off, my bad.

KingD19
Yeah. He's not Juggernaut until the helmet and full armor comes on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.