Deadshot vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Current versions

Fight starts with Daredevil in cover
Deadshot starts on top of a building

Fight in New York

Darth Jello
Daredevil.

namorsubby
Deadshot

YFZ 350
Daredevil.

StiltmanFTW
DeeDee

JakeTheBank
What has current Floyd done, featwise?

Due to the stips, I think Matt would still beat pre-Flashpoint Deadshot, anyway.

namorsubby
Matts blind......he can't see Floyd's bullets.

But really, hes shot up slade more than once.

DTM
Daredevil definately wins more than not. His main adversary is also a guy that "never misses", yet Daredevil dodges, gets in close, and pounds him down almost every time. He would do the same to Deadshot.

Sixth_Winged
DD got the advantage of having experience fighting an even more precise and random opponent (not to mention more lethal up close) as an archenemy. Deadshot has nothing on him save perhaps the slightly faster projectile speeds.

namorsubby
Deadshot>Bullseye

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by namorsubby
Deadshot>Bullseye

laughing

namorsubby
the bum can't even hit daredevil

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/deadshot/?action=view&current=SuicideSquad0415.jpg
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/deadshot/?action=view&current=SuicideSquad0416.jpg

srankmissingnin
As opposed to a bum that can't even hit Green Arrow?

abhilegend
Daredevil easily.

namorsubby
He can shoot his arrows in half after theyre shot, and keep a bead on super-speedsters who blitz within a couple of feet from him....go figure.

Mindset
Deadshot is a D-list character, he isn't beating DD.

namorsubby
Yeah, hopefully he climbs up the list and gets to be in a horrible movie like DD.

Either way he easily tags those much faster than Daredevil.

srankmissingnin
He'll get killed by Green Arrow on the CW... and that will be the height of his fame.

http://images.tvrage.com/news/deadshot-set-to-shoot-at-cw-s-arrow.jpg

What a goof.

Deadshot has never easily tagged someone faster than Daredevil, and it's not Daredevil's speed that allows him to dodge Bullseye, it's his radar sense, which trumps legitimate precognition when it comes to predicting the movements of an opponent.

namorsubby
I already showed one example of Floyd doing so. So saying he can't tag anyone faster is a bit asinine.

I think evading speeding projectiles does require....well, speed. The problem here is thinking being a bullet dodger equates to beating deadshot. He beat slade who of course easily evades/deflects gunfire. Hes also faster than DD(just superior overall really) Also precog easily is better than daredevils radar sense.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by namorsubby
I already showed one example of Floyd doing so. So saying he can't tag anyone faster is a bit asinine.

I think evading speeding projectiles does require....well, speed. The problem here is thinking being a bullet dodger equates to beating deadshot. He beat slade who of course easily evades/deflects gunfire. Hes also faster than DD(just superior overall really) Also precog easily is better than daredevils radar sense.

Owen's been melee'd by Nightwing, he isn't that fast, and that said he was easily avoiding Floyd when he was out far enough to see where his attacks were coming from. DS only got his gun under his chin because of slight of hand and being outside Owen's field of view... and Boomie Jr probably still could have gotten away if he had any interest in fighting Floyd.

Yeah... Slade gets smacked up by skilled streets, what else is new? Hardly something to sing songs about, unless you think someone should be composing the ballade of Arsenal?

DD's radar sense has trumped legit pre-cog on panel, there is no debate.

StyleTime
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Owen's been melee'd by Nightwing, he isn't that fast
Heck, he's been melee'd by Spy Smasher.

vin

namorsubby
Hes obviously faster than daredevil...duh. And deadshot wasn't actually trying to shoot him. he couldve(hence his gun on his chin)

Slades faster than dd, just like cb jr, and deadshot has shot him more than once. Why would dd have more luck evading him?

StyleTime
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Owen's been melee'd by Nightwing, he isn't that fast
I have no idea why I saw "Floyd" instead of "Owen." Ignore that last response.

But yeah, as for Deadshot....
Originally posted by StyleTime
Heck, he's been melee'd by Spy Smasher.

vin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.