Morlun vs Thing/Luke Cage/Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Morlun (Spiderman enemy)

vs

Thing
Luke
Iron Spiderman

Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Morlun was ripping adamantium up and tanking everything Wakanda threw at him, right?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Morlun was ripping adamantium up and tanking everything Wakanda threw at him, right?

Yes but that doesn't mean he can't be koed.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Yes but that doesn't mean he can't be koed.

It's still more than enough to run through this team.

StiltmanFTW
Carv. Why don't you read stories with these characters from time to time?

Morlun stomps. The best team can hope to accomplish is to draw blood from him.

zopzop
Morlun SHOULD RAGESTOMP!

Morlun 10/10.

Sin I AM
I wish marvel would give Ben a push. It seems every brick of note has gotten a push but him.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I wish marvel would give Ben a push. It seems every brick of note has gotten a push but him.
He just beat the fxxk out of Namor underwater and stalemated him later on. He beat a bunch of X-Men in the AvX event.

How much more of a "push" do you want? Him taking out Thor?

iceman24567
Well according to carver ripping up adamantium is above Sentry level so this team should get stomped no expression.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
He just beat the fxxk out of Namor underwater and stalemated him later on. He beat a bunch of X-Men in the AvX event.

How much more of a "push" do you want? Him taking out Thor?

No he should never b a threat to Thor. I think the whole avx arc is garbage so no. but I would like to see him get a boost against someone better. His fight with Logan against hulk was embarrassing

StiltmanFTW
No he should never b a threat to Thor. I think the whole avx arc is garbage so no. but I would like to see him get a boost against someone better. His fight with Logan against hulk was embarrassing

Actually that's one of Thing's better performances against the Hulk...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Actually that's one of Thing's better performances against the Hulk...

No it ain't

StiltmanFTW
No it ain't

Yes, it is. He's taken a tremendous amount of punishment and was still conscious at the end.

guy222
team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.