Albert Wesker's son, Jake Muller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/186/3/b/jake_and_sherry___signature_by_rickytozawa-d5640xp.png
Jake Muller, with Sherry Birkin.

Who'd have thunk that Wesker had a kid?

Piers was right. Ironic that Al Wesker tried to destroy the world with Uroboros, while his bouncing baby boy has the antibodies to save it from the newest virus.

A cynical, smartass of a mercenary, Jake has the C-virus antibodies in his bloodstream (similar as to how Jill had the T-virus antibodies in her body), which makes him a hot commodity for both Simmons and the B.S.A.A.

From what I've seen from playing Resident Evil 6, he has some pretty big shoes to fill.

Jake's Bio

Nationality: European
Date of Birth: Early 1980s, which puts him around 30
Height: slightly shorter than Chris Redfield
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Reddish-brown
Eyes: Blue
Family: Albert Wesker, son (deceased), mother unknown

Ridley_Prime
Was thinking about making a thread for this guy sometime, but due to my laziness and how unmotivated I've been to making new respect threads with how dead both the Games Versus and Respect forums have been lately, I guess you beat me to the punch. Do one for Helena or like Piers while you're at it.

Estacado
UAUk1DdMl_Y

ifU3qd8GgA8

KHiFBhsdtr4

Kazenji
Ain't watching those vids yet.

KingD19
It'd have been cool if Jake could zip around like Papa Wesker.

Estacado
Originally posted by KingD19
It'd have been cool if Jake could zip around like Papa Wesker.
Yeah but that would make him a bit overpowered I think strenght wise they are the same maybe he is a bit below Wesker. Looking at the things Ustanak has withstood in the game it's pretty damn impressive that Jake could stand up to him in h2h combat.

KingD19
Oh I get they wanted to keep the game fair. Just once though I want to experience the epicness of a boss.

Estacado
Originally posted by KingD19
Oh I get they wanted to keep the game fair. Just once though I want to experience the epicness of a boss.
Gameplay wise Jake doesn't seem too powerful he has that dash attack and that's pretty much it. They could have add some boost to his meele after all he sent Ustanak flying with a punch and that thing weighs atleast a ton.

Snafu the Great
I goofed up on Jake's age. He's actually 20, six years younger than Sherry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.