Neji vs Jugo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
Fight takes place within chunin battle grounds....

...to the Death...!

Let The Match Begin big grin

Q99
Hm, this one's a real fight... I think of Neji gets into HtH, he has a solid edge, but those chakra beams Jugo has are strong enough I'm not sure if rotation will stop them.

Mr Marvel
Honestly i feel the Kaiten would stop the beams from landing. While Juyken would seal it...

Mr Marvel
Nobody feels Jugo could win here...?

NemeBro
I mostly just think no one really cares who wins.

Q99
Partially it's insufficient information- we haven't really see Jonin Neji go all-out.

I think it's one that could likely go either way, depending on circumstances.

Btw, you might want to put future threads in the anime versus forum.

Samurai100
Personally, I think Jugo's fighting style here is far too rough for him to land a hit on Neji, the Chakra beams are pretty much his only way to win here, and he only used them to surprise A, I'm pretty sure Neji will see it coming and respond

Nephthys
If Jugo does enough of these then I think he could disorientate or make Neji stum8le enough for him to get a hit.

The pro8lem is that Neji hasn't 8een shown to fight a single time since the timeskip. He has almost no feats. Although with Jugo's mutated 8ody, I wonder if gentle fist would even work on him.

Q99
Originally posted by Samurai100
Personally, I think Jugo's fighting style here is far too rough for him to land a hit on Neji, the Chakra beams are pretty much his only way to win here, and he only used them to surprise A, I'm pretty sure Neji will see it coming and respond

Yea, a heavy brute-power method probably isn't the best way to fight a Hyuga on his level.

Bentley
If Mito needs no feats, Neji doesn't need feats either.

cdtm
Originally posted by Nephthys
If Jugo does enough of these then I think he could disorientate or make Neji stum8le enough for him to get a hit.

The pro8lem is that Neji hasn't 8een shown to fight a single time since the timeskip. He has almost no feats. Although with Jugo's mutated 8ody, I wonder if gentle fist would even work on him.

It's been reversed once, and blocked once. So it's not a sure thing...

It may be based on Hokuto Shinken, but it's not nearly as effective.

AuraAngel
Jugo has reacted to A and managed to block attacks from him(in monster form) and Darui while out of monster form.

He also did this while not in monster form.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/574/6

Whereas the best showings of Neji's Kaiten post time skip is tearing up some parts of the earth.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-270-3/naruto/chapter-265.html

Which is inferior to Hisashi's feat here by the way.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-142-9/naruto/chapter-137.html

Mr Marvel
^so do u feel Jugo would take it or not...?

AuraAngel
He has better showings so yeah.

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
If Mito needs no feats, Neji doesn't need feats either.

You can tell someone's general level from informed abilities and statements of their powers pretty well, but when it's a close fight precise information becomes more required.

Mr Marvel
^Yeah that might be true...however you have to take into consideration the fact that his Juken style can penetrate Jugo's body and seal his transformation along with the rest of his chakra. The thing is Neji has the reflexes to react and vision to see it coming, Jugo's attacks will be transparent to him and the fact that he doesn't have any real form to his attacks will make them all the more predictable.

Neji as already proven that Eight Trigrams 64 Palms can seal THRU the Curse Mark II...not to mention that battle with Kidomaru was a worst case scenario for Neji in terms of matchups. He would have had a less difficult battle with any of the other Sound ninjas....except maybe Kimimaru; that's assuming he couldn't penetrate his Kekkei Genkai which by all rights he should be able to.

AuraAngel
Neji does not have the reflexes to deal with Jugo. Neji has been caught by White Zetsu, the mookiest of the mooks. Jugo has intercepted Darui(who is fast enough to intercept Sasuke, who is faster than pretty much anyone Neji fights post time skip) and reacted to the Raikage. Jugo is faster based on showings, with only the databook implying Neji's speed is anything special.

As for power, Jugo has more power when he is partially transformed that Neji's Trigrams have shown on. Killermode would be much higher than that.

psycho gundam
all that and neji can touch him once and turn off his heart

AuraAngel
Neat. Too bad Jugo can actually punch off his head before he can do anything. Those showings and shit come in handy.

Q99
Only when there were a whole ton of them and he'd been fighting for awhile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.