Thor vs Dr Manhatten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.Dr MH vs Thor
2.Dr MH vs KT
3.Dr MH vs RKT

Who wins in each of the above no BFR.

Galan007
Thor, Thor, and Thor.

Branlor Swift
Thor dropkicks him out.

And then trips and KO's himself on a rock

oaa
Rune King Thor and King Thor definitely stomp, but I don't know about Thor. Don't know enough about the character.

iceman24567
Originally posted by oaa
Rune King Thor and King Thor definitely stomp, but I don't know about Thor. Don't know enough about the character. no expression

Glorificus
1. Split or stalemate
2. Thor
3. Thor

iceman24567
Thor, Thor and Thor

Endless Mike
Thor can probably manipulate his energy with Mjolnir

oaa
Originally posted by iceman24567
no expression

I meant as far as just like baseline Thor. The statement does look odd in retrospect. However, from previous discussions regarding KT and RKT, they shouldn't have much trouble.

Bouboumaster
Thor for the 3 fights

the Darkone
Originally posted by ozz81
1.Dr MH vs Thor
2.Dr MH vs KT
3.Dr MH vs RKT

Why u are constantly using RKT against people that doesnt have a chance, dude stop making these lopsided threads.

Horrificus
I just hope that Thor is able to force Dr. M to keep his underwear on.

guy222
thor 3/3

JakeTheBank
Thor.
Lol.
Lmao.

Flyattractor
Wow. SO how much meth and drano does one have to chug to be in this thread?

Newjak
Interesting, I figured a Thor vs DM thread would have already been made but I can't find one.

In that case Thor, Thor, Thor.

I'll keep it open cause the first scenario could be debated as not spite.

MF DELPH
Really wish Doc had some competent competition in the Watchmen-Verse for a good guage of his power level. Best one could estimate is that he's a Captain Atom analogue of unknown degree, and Captain Atom could put up a valiant effort against Thor, though would likely lose a majority due to Mjolnir.

I say non fight due to the lack of evidence on Doctor Manhattan's part, but Manhattan's too good of a character to simply arbitrarily check off as losing to Thor. He lacks any credible offensive feats pointing to his being able to win. He's like Surfer with zero combat feats whatsoever.

Starscream M
Dr. Manhattan would obliterate normal thor. Not sure about king thor or rkt though.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Starscream M
Dr. Manhattan would obliterate normal thor. Not sure about king thor or rkt though.

Please explain how you reached this conclusion.

JakeTheBank
Dr. Manhattan couldn't beat Silver Surfer, let alone Thor.

King Thor would rape him. Rune King Thor would effortlessly end him with a literal gesture.

iceman24567
Prove this.

Mindset
How dare you ask Brucey to prove something!

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Dr. Manhattan couldn't beat Silver Surfer, let alone Thor.

You say that like it's easier to beat SS.

h1a8
Originally posted by ozz81
1.Dr MH vs Thor
2.Dr MH vs KT
3.Dr MH vs RKT

1. Dr
2. KT
3. RKT

For 2. And 3. Not sure how MH would lose though since he can reform from complete annihilation but I give KT and rkt the benefit of the doubt through some exotic means, like time stop or something

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
1. Dr
2. KT
3. RKT

You misspelled Thor for number 1.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Master
You misspelled Thor for number 1.
laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset

It would be easier for Manhattan to specifically beat Surfer than it would be for him to beat Thor.

And by "easier", I mean he's still not going to win period.

MF DELPH
Is there a Captain Atom Vs. Thor thread around here?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Is there a Captain Atom Vs. Thor thread around here?

DCnU Cap?

Probably, yeah.

MF DELPH
Wonder how that went.

ODG
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=482012&pagenumber=1

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=467859&pagenumber=1

Batman-Prime
The Dr. never faced another superpowered being in a fight, he will be surprised and go down imho. By implied power I wouldn't say it's a stomp for Thor but 7-8/10 seems reasonable.
2 and 3 are just pure spite.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindset

It is.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/nanaonacid.gif

Uriel005
Dr. Manhattan would obliterate normal thor. Not sure about king thor or rkt though. before avx I'd disagree even with the whole rhino incident... now... normal thor gets beaten on principal due to falling out of favor of the powers that be in marvel.

Galan007
In Thor's defense, the Rhino incident wasn't a poor showing in the slightest.

iceman24567
The dialogue was worse than him getting stuck like a pig.

JakeTheBank
I agree with Galan. Midgard Serpent's fang is already "destined" to be a dire threat to Thor. Considering it's venomous and stacked on top of Rhino's low-end class 100 strength, Thor being laid out by it isn't a low showing.

Even the events of AvX aren't a low showing for Thor, considering the Phoenix Avatars were clearly operating above high herald and even then, Thor had some impressive feats in the series.

I won't make excuses for "Thandis Assembled" (borrowing the term from Bran), though. laughing out loud

Galan007
I agree with Galan. Midgard Serpent's fang is already "destined" to be a dire threat to Thor. Considering it's venomous and stacked on top of Rhino's low-end class 100 strength, Thor being laid out by it isn't a low showing. thumb up

It was also a complete cheap-shot on Rhino's part... Thor was distracted and didn't even see him coming, iirc.

Mindset
It would be easier for Manhattan to specifically beat Surfer than it would be for him to beat Thor.

And by "easier", I mean he's still not going to win period. Nope.Originally posted by Damborgson
It is.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/nanaonacid.gif My sig.

Soak it in.

ODG
Originally posted by Uriel005
before avx I'd disagree even with the whole rhino incident... now... normal thor gets beaten on principal due to falling out of favor of the powers that be in marvel. Thor got stabbed through the heart by the Midgard Serpent's fang wielded by the new badass Rhino from behind. It doesn't even make sense how he's still alive, much less how he's fine just hours later when he's compelled to fight Spider-Man at the climax of Ends of Earth.

iceman24567
Originally posted by ODG
Thor got stabbed through the heart by the Midgard Serpent's fang wielded by the new badass Rhino from behind. It doesn't even make sense how he's still alive, much less how he's fine just hours later when he's compelled to fight Spider-Man at the climax of Ends of Earth. Thor has a Wolverine level healing factor didntchaknow

Horrificus
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Really wish Doc had some competent competition in the Watchmen-Verse for a good guage of his power level. Best one could estimate is that he's a Captain Atom analogue of unknown degree, and Captain Atom could put up a valiant effort against Thor, though would likely lose a majority due to Mjolnir.

I say non fight due to the lack of evidence on Doctor Manhattan's part, but Manhattan's too good of a character to simply arbitrarily check off as losing to Thor. He lacks any credible offensive feats pointing to his being able to win. He's like Surfer with zero combat feats whatsoever. He did. Don't you remember that great fight scene with Rorschach at the end?

That book was a big bag of "suck".

PillarofOsiris
Thor, Thor in an epic stomp, Thor in an epic stomp of epic proportions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.