XJ-9 vs Arale Norimaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
It's a beautiful sunny day outside. This fight does not take place there.

XJ-9 is rampaging with dream chip on again, and ends up at the DMV. She sees Dr. Slump, and thinks he's a super villain. The only reason Dr. Slumps even there, is because Arale wants to get her drivers license, and wouldn't pay any attention to the Dr. telling her no one will issue a license to a robot that looks like she's a 6 year old girl..

The DMV is also full of bored looking people, and the employees there look especially bored, and no one even raises an eyebrow to any of this...

Who wins?

XanatosForever
I was wondering if someone else was going to make a teenage robot thread. Where is Arale from?

Assuming the claim that she has the strength of a million seventy men isn't hyperbole, he might get creamed maybe. It probably is, though.

cdtm
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I was wondering if someone else was going to make a teenage robot thread. Where is Arale from?

Assuming the claim that she has the strength of a million seventy men isn't hyperbole, he might get creamed maybe. It probably is, though.

Arale's from the Dr. Slump manga, a comedy about an inventor that creates a kid robot "daughter". Spoof on Astro Boy, obviously, even including a request for a butt laser, which Dr. Slump dismisses as if only a crazy person would think it's a good idea. big grin

She pretty easily dealt with a character kid Goku had problems with, who also outright beat Krillin, and she didn't even know she was fighting him.

XanatosForever
So it's a parody set in DBverse? Interesting...

cdtm
Originally posted by XanatosForever
So it's a parody set in DBverse? Interesting...

It actually predates Dragon Ball. It's the manga that launched his career and ended before DB began, but Toriyama decided to have them cross over for about three chapters. big grin

It's pretty good stuff.

MooCowofJustice
Only thing I remember about Arale is that, supposedly, she eventually became strong enough to crack Earth ala Kirby's Megaton Punch or something else equally insane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.