Edward Cullen vs The One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
qUtzSohMsjU
vs
Ntc0YyQWdBU

Jet li shows up in the twilight universe to kill himself and while there he runs into Edward Cullen after having he killed his counterpart.

Fight takes places on a saturday night downtown street.

KingD19
Yu Law is faster, not sure about strength, but he's strong enough to hurt Ed IMO.

Psychotron
Edward gets rapestomped.

rudester
the one..lol

mastagambit
They both seem just as fast and strong.
But the One has martial arts skills Ed doesn't have.

FrothByte
Edward Cullen is stronger... and seems to have better speed feats.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
Edward Cullen is stronger... and seems to have better speed feats.

Better speed feats?

Yu Law was fast enough to dodge bullets from point blank, and fast enough to pick a man up off the ground, and put him in the path of automatic bullets, which he still could have dodged. He was also so fast that people he hit went into slow motion, and he beat up other people, then went back to the first people he beat up.

marwash22
^ true. except for that last part you wrote.

Ntc0YyQWdBU

KingD19
Ahhh. But at the rate he was going, he could have gone back and whooped more ass if he felt like it, don't you agree? That's still a lot more speed than the Vamps showed in fights as well.

BruceSkywalker
lol facepalm unless Cullen showed some kung fu moves in the twilight franchise, he gets his arse whipped

Mr. Tibbs
Edward Cullen is far too durable. Yes, Yu Law (his name, right?) was a better fighter, but he won't hurt Edward. Plus Edward has spontaneous regeneration, doesn't he?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Mr. Tibbs
Edward Cullen is far too durable. Yes, Yu Law (his name, right?) was a better fighter, but he won't hurt Edward. Plus Edward has spontaneous regeneration, doesn't he?

Where are you guys getting this nonsense from? I've seen all four of those crappy movies and Edward is not that strong or invulnerable. Spider-man (Tobey) matches or edges him out out in every way except raw speed.

Mr. Tibbs
I was talking about his regen........

Mindset
Yu Law karate chops his head off.

Placidity
Originally posted by Mindset
Yu Law karate chops his head off.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs6/2799374_o.gif

Mindset
thumb up

Mr. Tibbs
Yu Law karate chops his head off. OK, so when did Yu Law ever karate chop something as hard as granite into pieces?

Psychotron
Implying granite is that hard.

In the beginning of the movie when he only had 1/3 of the power he was already punching through metal. At 50% he will rage stomp Edward.

the ninjak
YuLaw didn't have Elijah Mikaelson's abilities.

example: Throwing coins into a window and creating havok.

I could be wrong. But I rate "The Originals" above Yu Law. Especially given the final fight between the dimensional brothers in The One.

XanatosForever
Neither wins. As soon as Yu kills Gabriel, the universe implodes from the paradox.

Mindset
OK, so when did Yu Law ever karate chop something as hard as granite into pieces? Have you seen the movie?

FrothByte
Everyone seems to be forgetting that Cullen is also telepathic. He may not have The One's martial arts abilities, but being able to see what Law plans on doing will allow him to simply duck and dodge around Yu Law's attacks.

Mindset
Everyone seems to be forgetting that Cullen is also telepathic. He may not have The One's martial arts abilities, but being able to see what Law plans on doing will allow him to simply duck and dodge around Yu Law's attacks. I don't remember him ever using it in a fight.

Yu Law's fighting speed seemed to be above Edward's as well, so I don't think it would keep him from getting punched in the face.

FrothByte
I don't remember him ever using it in a fight.

Yu Law's fighting speed seemed to be above Edward's as well, so I don't think it would keep him from getting punched in the face.

When he was sparring with the other Cullens, it's mentioned there that he's one of the hardest Cullen's to beat because of his telepathy.

As for his speed, we see him speed up and slow down whenever he fights in much the same way that Yu Law does. Yu Law only seems more impressive since he's fighting normal men who can't keep up with him whereas Edward fights other vamps and werewolves with speed and strength comparable to his.

I'd also like to mention that out of all the Cullen clan, Edward is considered the fastest. Not the strongest or best fighter, but the fastest. He is also strong enough to uproot trees and crush rock with his bare hands.

Another thing to consider is is that the vamps in Meyer's movies all have skin harder than granite, whereas Yu Law's skin is, well, still human skin. Yu Law may have become stronger and faster, but I don't recall him getting tougher skin or anatomy, like a knife can still go through him.

Which means it will be easier for Edward to hurt Yu Law than the other way around. There's also the fact that Edward doesn't need to breathe which can come in handy if they ever get into a strangling match or can come in handy when you get hit in the gut.

Mindset
When he was sparring with the other Cullens, it's mentioned there that he's one of the hardest Cullen's to beat because of his telepathy.

As for his speed, we see him speed up and slow down whenever he fights in much the same way that Yu Law does. Yu Law only seems more impressive since he's fighting normal men who can't keep up with him whereas Edward fights other vamps and werewolves with speed and strength nearly equal his.

I'd also like to mention that out of all the Cullen clan, Edward is considered the fastest. Not the strongest or best fighter, but the fastest. He is also strong enough to uproot trees and crush rock with his bare hands.

Another thing to consider is is that the vamps in Meyer's movies all have skin harder than granite, whereas Yu Law's skin is, well, still human skin. Yu Law may have become stronger and faster, but I don't recall him being bulletproof or knife proof. It was mentioned in the movies? I don't remember that, only that one chick being hard to beat because of her precog.

We never see him move as fast as Yu Law when he fights. E.g. easily dodging automatic fire, etc.

He has the fastest travel speed.

Edit: I just watched the sparring clip, they don't say anything about his telepathy.

KingD19
We know the vamps are fast, but we don't have any real way to gauge their speed. Yu Law was outrunning cars, and not only dodged a pistol shot to the head from close range while only being able to move his head(his arms had motorcycles in them), but he was fast enough to crouch down, and pick up a 200+lb man, then lift him up into the path of auto rifle fire.

Mindset
Not only did he dodge a bullet, he then took his gun swatted the other away while it was a couple inches from his face.

Robtard
Not only did he dodge a bullet, he then took his gun swatted the other away while it was a couple inches from his face.

Yeah, he's Asian.

FrothByte
It was mentioned in the movies? I don't remember that, only that one chick being hard to beat because of her precog.

We never see him move as fast as Yu Law when he fights. E.g. easily dodging automatic fire, etc.

He has the fastest travel speed.

Edit: I just watched the sparring clip, they don't say anything about his telepathy.

Again I repeat, the reason you don't seem to see Edward move fast in his fights is because he fights others as fast as he is. Look at Yu Law's fight with himself in the end of The One. You don't see them use their super speed. In fact, the vamp fights in the Twilight movies have way more speed feats than that final fight between two Jet Li's.

Edward has shown his super speed when he runs, and the fact that he's able to NOT hit any trees and branches when he runs should be enough proof of his response time.

Ofcourse you won't see him dodge bullets, he doesn't fight anyone that uses guns on him because, AND I REPEAT, he only fights others who are nearly as fast and as strong as he is.

If the telepathy bit wasn't mentioned in the movies, then I apologize. Maybe I'm confusing the movies with the books. In the books it's clearly stated that he's very hard to beat and the only Cullens who have a good chance at beating him are the girl with the precog and the other one with the scars on the arms .

I'm not saying that this fight is a clear win for Edward, I just don't see why you people are dissing him so fully. The only real advantage Yu Law has over him is fighting skills. They both have super strenght and super speed. But Edward also has telepathy and a tougher body.

I get it, I don't like Edward either, but his superhero-like abilities are nothing to take lightly.

KingD19
Yu Law and Gabe didn't show any speed because they were equal. They were the only 2 Law's left, so they each had roughly 50% of Law's power, ergo a fight between them would seem like a normal fight. The vamps don't always fight at Superspeed either. But we can judge that Yu Law is fast enough to dodge automatic fire, while Edward is just fast.

Mindset
Again I repeat, the reason you don't seem to see Edward move fast in his fights is because he fights others as fast as he is. Look at Yu Law's fight with himself in the end of The One. You don't see them use their super speed. In fact, the vamp fights in the Twilight movies have way more speed feats than that final fight between two Jet Li's.

Edward has shown his super speed when he runs, and the fact that he's able to NOT hit any trees and branches when he runs should be enough proof of his response time.

Ofcourse you won't see him dodge bullets, he doesn't fight anyone that uses guns on him because, AND I REPEAT, he only fights others who are nearly as fast and as strong as he is.

If the telepathy bit wasn't mentioned in the movies, then I apologize. Maybe I'm confusing the movies with the books. In the books it's clearly stated that he's very hard to beat and the only Cullens who have a good chance at beating him are the girl with the precog and the other one with the scars on the arms .

I'm not saying that this fight is a clear win for Edward, I just don't see why you people are dissing him so fully. The only real advantage Yu Law has over him is fighting skills. They both have super strenght and super speed. But Edward also has telepathy and a tougher body.

I get it, I don't like Edward either, but his superhero-like abilities are nothing to take lightly. They had equal speed, so it would look like a regular fight...

Usain Bolt can run around and not hit stuff, he isn't a faster fighter than prime Roy Jones Jr. Same with Edward and Yu Law. Yu Law has better quantifiable displays of speed while fighting.

Telepathy wasn't mentioned, apology accepted.

His telepathy won't help him, as it has never shown to help him in a fight. If, assuming, speed and strength are near equal, Yu Law's much better h2h combat skills give him the win. They both have superhuman durability to blunt force trauma.

Placidity
It's hard to tell who is faster because the special effects are different.

I might be wrong, but I believe:

In The One, everyone else (apart from Li) slows down - that is, shown from Li's perspective.

In Twilight, The vampires move with blurring speed (sometimes even during slow-motion) - that is shown from a human observer's perspective.

If I had to guess, I'd probably slightly lean towards Edward for speed.

Mindset
Aside from travel speed, I don't recall anything Edward did that puts him on Law's level.

Placidity
Aside from travel speed, I don't recall anything Edward did that puts him on Law's level.

Like I said, they are hard to compare, so saying who isn't on who's level is subjective.

But if you concede Edward can travel much faster than Yu Law, then Edward would win in such a scenario. Your Usain Bolt analogy wouldn't hold - I'll explain why if indeed this is your position.

Mindset
Explain.

Placidity
Explain.

Ok, let me quote your analogy.

Now Usain Bolt is a faster runner than Roy. But he isn't a faster fighter than Roy (who is not as fast a runner).

This is your counter to the typical argument that a fast runner should also be a fast fighter, because he can move his limbs quickly. But he isn't as quick as Roy maybe because his arms aren't as fast (or whatever reason). Remember he is not as fast, but he would still be able to hit/touch Roy (if Bolt didn't get KO'ed).

The problem with your analogy is that in a relative comparison, Bolt is not that much faster than Roy in the first place. Let's say Usain can run 9 seconds. I can run in the low 12 seconds, and that's pretty slow. In terms of percentage, Usain is not that much faster than me. However, if say he could do it in 1 second, he would be multiple times faster than me. Also, in this case his limb speed would be so significant, that he WOULD be much faster than Roy even in terms of fighting speed.

The same applies to Edward and Yu Law. Now if you believe Edward is only a little (in terms of %) faster than Yu Law, then sure, Yu Law may still potentially (not a given) be a faster fighter. But if you do concede that Edward is a much faster traveler (and his perception proportionally), then Law has no chance.

FrothByte
They had equal speed, so it would look like a regular fight...

Usain Bolt can run around and not hit stuff, he isn't a faster fighter than prime Roy Jones Jr. Same with Edward and Yu Law. Yu Law has better quantifiable displays of speed while fighting.

Telepathy wasn't mentioned, apology accepted.

His telepathy won't help him, as it has never shown to help him in a fight. If, assuming, speed and strength are near equal, Yu Law's much better h2h combat skills give him the win. They both have superhuman durability to blunt force trauma.

Well, Usain Bolt generally runs in a track where there aren't any obstacles. If he was able to run full speed in a densely packed forest without hitting himself on twigs and branches, then that's something else.

I do however respect your argument that all things being equal, you believe Yu Law's fighting ability will give him the edge. It's basically the same reasoning I use where all things being equal, I believe telepathy gives Edward a slight edge.

Mindset
Originally posted by Placidity
Ok, let me quote your analogy.

Now Usain Bolt is a faster runner than Roy. But he isn't a faster fighter than Roy (who is not as fast a runner).

This is your counter to the typical argument that a fast runner should also be a fast fighter, because he can move his limbs quickly. But he isn't as quick as Roy maybe because his arms aren't as fast (or whatever reason). Remember he is not as fast, but he would still be able to hit/touch Roy (if Bolt didn't get KO'ed).

The problem with your analogy is that in a relative comparison, Bolt is not that much faster than Roy in the first place. Let's say Usain can run 9 seconds. I can run in the low 12 seconds, and that's pretty slow. In terms of percentage, Usain is not that much faster than me. However, if say he could do it in 1 second, he would be multiple times faster than me. Also, in this case his limb speed would be so significant, that he WOULD be much faster than Roy even in terms of fighting speed.

The same applies to Edward and Yu Law. Now if you believe Edward is only a little (in terms of %) faster than Yu Law, then sure, Yu Law may still potentially (not a given) be a faster fighter. But if you do concede that Edward is a much faster traveler (and his perception proportionally), then Law has no chance. Usain is probably close to twice as fast as Roy running 100 meters. (At their top speeds)

The problem you see in my analogy is that you undersell the speed significance the two share.

Mindset
Well, Usain Bolt generally runs in a track where there aren't any obstacles. If he was able to run full speed in a densely packed forest without hitting himself on twigs and branches, then that's something else.

I do however respect your argument that all things being equal, you believe Yu Law's fighting ability will give him the edge. It's basically the same reasoning I use where all things being equal, I believe telepathy gives Edward a slight edge. Except Edward has never used telepathy in his fights. erm

KingD19
If Ed used his telepathy, Felix wouldn't have beat him like a step child.

Mindset
He also would have known Carlisle was going to attack him from behind when they were sparring.

Placidity
Usain is probably close to twice as fast as Roy running 100 meters. (At their top speeds)

I don't know if you know much about athletics, but Usain would not be anywhere near twice as fast as the average fit young male, let alone a trained sportsmen.

The problem you see in my analogy is that you undersell the speed significance the two share.

Not sure what you mean.

Mindset
I don't know if you know much about athletics, but Usain would not be anywhere near twice as fast as the average fit young male, let alone a trained sportsmen.

Not sure what you mean. At top speed he ran almost 27.5 mph. Easily twice the speed of the average young fit male.

In terms of percentages Bolt is much faster than you, or the average fit male, and even a top athlete who isn't a sprinter.

Placidity
At top speed he ran almost 27.5 mph. Easily twice the speed of the average young fit male.

Can you show me the statistic for the speed for the average fit male?

In terms of percentages Bolt is much faster than you, or the average fit male, and even a top athlete who isn't a sprinter.

Clearly, you are playing semantics. I said he isn't "much" faster, (about 30% faster in a sprint). I said multiple times faster is what I considered much faster. Well, your disagreement with me on what "much" means doesn't really add to the debate.

My argument that your analogy was false was explicitly contingent on whether you believed Edward was much faster. I then explained what I considered "much". If you don't think he is much faster just say so, no need to argue what is meant by "much".

Psychotron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntc0YyQWdBU

Edward gets ass-raped.

Mr. Tibbs
Have you seen the movie? Many times.

Estacado
Edward is a *** he gets his ass beat.

the ninjak
He also would have known Carlisle was going to attack him from behind when they were sparring.

He did. It's just that the fight was so fast it didn't really matter. You could see during their fight Edward twisting around. I dunno what powers Carlisle has but he was simply overwhelmed.

Mindset
Can you show me the statistic for the speed for the average fit male?

Clearly, you are playing semantics. I said he isn't "much" faster, (about 30% faster in a sprint). I said multiple times faster is what I considered much faster. Well, your disagreement with me on what "much" means doesn't really add to the debate.

My argument that your analogy was false was explicitly contingent on whether you believed Edward was much faster. I then explained what I considered "much". If you don't think he is much faster just say so, no need to argue what is meant by "much". No, I refuse.Originally posted by the ninjak
He did. It's just that the fight was so fast it didn't really matter. You could see during their fight Edward twisting around. I dunno what powers Carlisle has but he was simply overwhelmed. No he didn't, which is why he was told to never turn his back on his enemy.

Carlisle doesn't have any powers.

Actually, I don't even know what fight you're talking, nothing you said happens.

dadudemon

Placidity
No, I refuse.

Dr Doom called, he says to tell you he is disapoint.

Psychotron

Mindset
Dr Doom called, he says to tell you he is disapoint. Reported.

Mr. Tibbs
Originally posted by Psychotron
That was not even close to being as fast as Yu Law's feat of ducking, picking up a body, and using at as a shield. All this after the bullets were already fired and with only 1/3 of the power. Actually it is, moreso even.

Psychotron
Actually it is, moreso even.

No, it's not. IDK how you can even think that.

Mr. Tibbs
He ever seen breaking something as durable as granite?

Psychotron
He ever seen breaking something as durable as granite?

He punches through metal.

Mr. Tibbs
He punches through metal. What scene? It's been a while.

You're forgetting the following:

1. The fact that Edward will not tire.

2. The fact that he will regen any damage Yu Law dishes out to him.

3. The fact that Edward has telepathy.

4. The fact that Edward is at least as fast as Yu Law, Dadudemon's vid proves this.

5. The fact that the only way Yu Law can beat Edward is to dismember and burn him.

Psychotron
What scene? It's been a while.

You're forgetting the following:

1. The fact that Edward will not tire.

2. The fact that he will regen any damage Yu Law dishes out to him.

3. The fact that Edward has telepathy.

4. The fact that Edward is at least as fast as Yu Law, Dadudemon's vid proves this.

5. The fact that the only way Yu Law can beat Edward is to dismember and burn him.

I already posted the scene.

1. Neither will Yu Law, at least fast enough for it to matter.
2. Bullshit.
3.Which is totally useless.
4. More bs, bullets are faster than Edward's throw, and Law is >>>>>>>>>>> bullets.
5. Why is that a problem? He'll do it.

He's something you're forgetting.

Yu Law can actually fight, while Edward is an emo who relies on his powers and nothing else. Even if he has an edge in strength and durability Law's superior speed, skill, and experience will win the fight for him.

Mr. Tibbs
I already posted the scene.

1. Neither will Yu Law, at least fast enough for it to matter.
2. Bullshit.
3.Which is totally useless.
4. More bs, bullets are faster than Edward's throw, and Law is >>>>>>>>>>> bullets.
5. Why is that a problem? He'll do it.

He's something you're forgetting.

Yu Law can actually fight, while Edward is an emo who relies on his powers and nothing else. Even if he has an edge in strength and durability Law's superior speed, skill, and experience will win the fight for him.

I'll look in a bit.

1. He won't? Yes, he will. He's superhuman, but still human.

2. How so? You can't just say "nuh uh" and run away, elaborate.

3. I know but it sounds cool lol.

4. No, they move at about the same speed. The throw feat/s are darn near close to identical.

5. So Yu Law is strong enough to rip apart a being who is as durable as granite, then pull flames out of his butt to burn him? Cool story, bro.

Mr. Tibbs
Wait, you mean the scene where Yu Law punches through the air duct with his gun? Is this the feat you speak of?

dadudemon
That was not even close to being as fast as Yu Law's feat of ducking, picking up a body, and using at as a shield. All this after the bullets were already fired and with only 1/3 of the power.

You're either blind or trolling.

Teleporting is always faster than moving. It's instant movement.

Not saying that's what Edward did...but it appears to our human eyes to be teleporting. That's far faster than what Yu-Law did becaue Edward's speed is infinite, for all we can tell.

In other words suck it, you're wrong, Edward is faster, and Yu-Law loses.

Psychotron
I'll look in a bit.

1. He won't? Yes, he will. He's superhuman, but still human.

2. How so? You can't just say "nuh uh" and run away, elaborate.

3. I know but it sounds cool lol.

4. No, they move at about the same speed. The throw feat/s are darn near close to identical.

5. So Yu Law is strong enough to rip apart a being who is as durable as granite, then pull flames out of his butt to burn him? Cool story, bro.

1.You could say the same about Edwardo.

2.What's to elaborate? Twivamps could regen like that, they wouldn't be able kill each other. The Wolves wouldn't be able to kill them either.

3. There's nothing cool about Edward.

4.How could you possibly think that? There's nothing to indicate she's moving as fast as those bullets where. Nothing at all.

5.You're acting like granite is adamantium. He can do it. And fire? It's the 21st century, it's not that rare. Even if he can't set him on fire there's nothing Edward can do when he's in pieces.

Psychotron
Originally posted by dadudemon
You're either blind or trolling.

Teleporting is always faster than moving. It's instant movement.

Not saying that's what Edward did...but it appears to our human eyes to be teleporting. That's far faster than what Yu-Law did becaue Edward's speed is infinite, for all we can tell.

In other words suck it, you're wrong, Edward is faster, and Yu-Law loses.

It doesn't even look close to teleporting. Get off of Edward's dick.

Lestov16
As much as I hate Edward, he clearly wins this. Yulaw may have super strength and speed, but he is still as durable as a human, shown by his need to dodge bullets. Edward on the other hand has granite-hard skin.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Lestov16
As much as I hate Edward, he clearly wins this. Yulaw may have super strength and speed, but he is still as durable as a human, shown by his need to dodge bullets. Edward on the other hand has granite-hard skin.

He was still taking super-human punches from Gabriel Law.

It's irrelevant anyway because of his superior speed and infinitely superior skills.

Mr. Tibbs
1.You could say the same about Edwardo.

2.What's to elaborate? Twivamps could regen like that, they wouldn't be able kill each other. The Wolves wouldn't be able to kill them either.

3. There's nothing cool about Edward.

4.How could you possibly think that? There's nothing to indicate she's moving as fast as those bullets where. Nothing at all.

5.You're acting like granite is adamantium. He can do it. And fire? It's the 21st century, it's not that rare. Even if he can't set him on fire there's nothing Edward can do when he's in pieces.

1. Oh my God, Edward is NOT human, he's a vampire. The human condition no longer applies to him.

2. Yu Law showed no feats, absolutely none, showing that he can rip a Twivamp apart. All he did was punch a GUN through some thin sheet metal.

3. Yeah there is. His hair for one. Plus he's a snappy dresser. Add on that he gets to bang away on Bella, and he's actually a cool chap.

4. Yes there is, the throw feat.

5. See what I said on #2.

Psychotron
1. Oh my God, Edward is NOT human, he's a vampire. The human condition no longer applies to him.

2. Yu Law showed no feats, absolutely none, showing that he can rip a Twivamp apart. All he did was punch a GUN through some thin sheet metal.

3. Yeah there is. His hair for one. Plus he's a snappy dresser. Add on that he gets to bang away on Bella, and he's actually a cool chap.

4. Yes there is, the throw feat.

5. See what I said on #2.

1. But Yu Law is? Come on, get serious.

2. If the wolves can bite through twivamps with no problem than a Yu Law won't either. His counterpart at the beginning of the film (with 1/3 of their power) dented prison bars with no effort.

3. His hair looks like a bird's nest, he dresses like an average guy and he bangs a no-*** stoner. I pity you if you think that's cool.

4. Not even close. Bullets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Edward's throw.

5. I could break granite with my human strength and a hammer, Yu Law will have no trouble.

dadudemon
It doesn't even look close to teleporting. Get off of Edward's dick.

It's okay if you ignore evidence that is clearly seen onscreen: it is not the first time that has been done on KMC MVF.

And I can't get on Edward's dick: Mr. Tibbs is too busy sucking it (No offense, Mr. Tibbs: someone has to initiate our newest MVF member).

Psychotron
It's okay if you ignore evidence that is clearly seen onscreen: it is not the first time that has been done on KMC MVF.

And I can't get on Edward's dick: Mr. Tibbs is too busy sucking it (No offense, Mr. Tibbs: someone has to initiate our newest MVF member).

I'm not saying it wasn't fast, but it's not as fast as Law's feat (and he was slower and weaker when he did that). Victoria was not moving faster than 10-20 mph, and I'd say Law would have caught her with ease. Then there's Law skill, Edward has no answer to that.

Mr. Tibbs
1. But Yu Law is? Come on, get serious.

2. If the wolves can bite through twivamps with no problem than a Yu Law won't either. His counterpart at the beginning of the film (with 1/3 of their power) dented prison bars with no effort.

3. His hair looks like a bird's nest, he dresses like an average guy and he bangs a no-*** stoner. I pity you if you think that's cool.

4. Not even close. Bullets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Edward's throw.

5. I could break granite with my human strength and a hammer, Yu Law will have no trouble.

1. If you shoot Yu Law, he bleeds. He must eat, shit and sleep.

2. Ok, prove Yu Law's punches/kicks are as powerful as a Twiwolf bite.

3. You jelly.

4. Close call.

5. Lol, so now Yu Law has a hammer?

Robtard
There's a lot more fights where Edward (and twivamps in general) are not fighting at blurring speeds compared to the one where he is. Namely, the wolf scenes. edit: Can't recall another vampire on vampire scene where they blur?

Yu Law could likely shatter Edward with a single hit, as they're extremely durable, but also brittle under enough force. Law's also the superior fighter in terms of skill and he's far less likely to cry at a moments notice.

In a running away race, Edward curbstomps Law.

Mr. Tibbs
Originally posted by Robtard
There's a lot more fights where Edward (and twivamps in general) are not fighting at blurring speeds compared to the one where he is. Namely, the wolf scenes. edit: Can't recall another vampire on vampire scene where they blur? Same for The One. Many times he is shown fighting at human speeds.

Yeah except Yu Law never exhibited that strength level.

Robtard
Same for The One. Many times he is shown fighting at human speeds.

Yeah except Yu Law never exhibited that strength level.

Far less. When he fights normal people, he clearly outclasses them. While the vast majority of twifights are slow as shit vampire on vampire on vampire of werewolf.

He's punched through metal. I can shatter granite with a hammer; I can't shatter metal.

Mr. Tibbs
Far less. When he fights normal people, he clearly outclasses them.

He's punched through metal. I can shatter granite with a hammer; I can't shatter metal.

Gabe Law is not "normal people", they were fighting at mostly human speeds at the end.

He punched through thin sheet metal with a metal gun.

Edward uprooted a big ass tree with little effort.

Silent Master
To be fair, Yu-law used speed in several of his fights, he used it when he was escaping from custody(including blocking a bullet with his gun), used it in the garage scene against the SWAT team and used it during the last fight(as you can see the sparks falling in slo-mo as they fight.)

So he used it at least 3 times in a single movie, so his chances of using it in a forum fight should be fairly high.

Mr. Tibbs
Originally posted by Silent Master
To be fair, Yu-law used speed in several of his fights, he used it when he was escaping from custody(including blocking a bullet with his gun), used it in the garage scene against the SWAT team and used it during the last fight(as you can see the sparks falling in slo-mo as they fight.)

So he used it at least 3 times in a single movie, so his chances of using it in a forum fight should be fairly high. All true.

Robtard
Gabe Law is not "normal people", they were fighting at mostly human speeds at the end.

He punched through thin sheet metal with a metal gun.

Edward uprooted a big ass tree with little effort.

Their super-human speed was shown to us via everything else around them moving in slow motion. eg the sparks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjFZxXbre3c

And that still equates to him knocking off chucks of Edward. Those vamps are shown to snap apart under great force.

And Yu Law swings around cop motorcycles like they were wiffleball bats, punches through metal , kicks down metal poles and indents concrete with a foot stomp. So they're both incredibly strong.

Psychotron
1. If you shoot Yu Law, he bleeds. He must eat, shit and sleep.

2. Ok, prove Yu Law's punches/kicks are as powerful as a Twiwolf bite.

3. You jelly.

4. Close call.

5. Lol, so now Yu Law has a hammer?

Robtard has been handling business, but I'll answer this anyway.

1. Doesn't mean he's human. Not that it matters.

2. Metal >> granite. Done.

3. Nope.

4. Nope. I think you don't know how fast bullets are.

5. No, but if I can do it with my human strength and a tool then a guy with superhuman strength and speed will have no trouble.

FrothByte
Metal isn't exactly harder than granite. It depends on what metal you're talking about. I could punch a car and leave a dent on it, but I won't be able to crack granite with that same punch.

Did Yu Law ever punch through a solid steel plate? Not just dent, but actually tearing a hole into it with a punch? I don't recall the movie much, but I think the most he did was put a dent in his cage cell.

Robtard
Not dent metal, he tore through it. It was when he was inside the HVAC ducting trying to copy McClane.

Mindset
Gabe easily kicked down a street light.

dadudemon
I'm not saying it wasn't fast, but it's not as fast as Law's feat (and he was slower and weaker when he did that).

Feel free to calculate the speed of both. I saw no need to do a calc since Edward's is infinite: aka, Teleporting.

You can't just arbitrarily say one is faster than another without an actual number that makes sense.

Unlike other Robin Hoods, I am willing to concede if your math is right.

Mr. Tibbs
Gabe easily kicked down a street light. Edward easily uprooted a big ass tree.

Advantage, Edward.

Mindset
Feel free to calculate the speed of both. I saw no need to do a calc since Edward's is infinite: aka, Teleporting.
Are you serious?Originally posted by Mr. Tibbs
Edward easily uprooted a big ass tree.

Advantage, Edward. You clearly are missing the point of the post...

Mr. Tibbs
Are you serious? You clearly are missing the point of the post... Thenn hau abaut ewe spehll it aut four mee?

Mindset
Thenn hau abaut ewe spehll it aut four mee? He can hurt Edward.

Psychotron

You can't just arbitrarily say one is faster than another without an actual number that makes sense.

Unlike other Robin Hoods, I am willing to concede if your math is right.

There's no need for math, just look at the damn throw. It's slow.

Mr. Tibbs
He can hurt Edward. Nah, he can't.

Mr. Tibbs
lgIGSFHOiUM&feature=related

Just saying.

Mindset
Nah, he can't. Yes, he can.

Robtard

Just saying.

IRRC, that wasn't a fight to the death. As we see in the other vampire-on-vampire and vampire-on-wolfboys fights, the vampires snap apart.

KingD19
Yeah, Felix was just trying to make a point.

Mr. Tibbs
IRRC, that wasn't a fight to the death. As we see in the other vampire-on-vampire and vampire-on-wolfboys fights, the vampires snap apart.

You're missing the point. Edward is slammed into the ground with enough force that a human would be killed instantly, every bone in their body shattered. He is on his feet and back in the fight seconds later. Regen. Whatever damage Yu Law might deal him, Edward will heal in seconds then rip Yu Law apart.

FrothByte
Actually in that vid you see just how fast the vamps move. Felix throws off Edward, launching him to the air while Felix is still on the ground, and yet he moves fast enough to choke slam Edward before he falls.

Robtard
You're missing the point. Edward is slammed into the ground with enough force that a human would be killed instantly, every bone in their body shattered. He is on his feet and back in the fight seconds later. Regen. Whatever damage Yu Law might deal him, Edward will heal in seconds then rip Yu Law apart.

The point is that Felix wasn't trying to kill him in that fight, as vampires die when they're broken apart, they don't heal from death. Hell, they don't even quickly heal from limbs being torn off. Felix was was just trying to hurt/shame him, he did. Do you think Felix couldn't have snapped Edward's neck if he wanted?

Law will be breaking him, not just trying to teach him a lesson, as Law's nobodies *****.

Mr. Tibbs
The point is that Felix wasn't trying to kill him in that fight,

as vampires die when they're broken apart, they don't heal from death. Hell, they don't even quickly heal from limbs being torn off.

Felix was was just trying to hurt/shame him, he did. Do you think Felix couldn't have snapped Edward's neck if he wanted?

Law will be breaking him, not just trying to teach him a lesson, as Law's nobodies *****. You are forgetting a few important things:

1. Yu Law never, not once, showed the power that Felix used to slam Edward into the ground (Striking power, hand and foot.) Pushing over a big ass tree as if it were nothing trumps punching through sheet metal.

2. Since 1 (above) is fact, then Edward will regen from any damage Yu Law deals him.

3. Edward will be able to read Yu Law's mind, therefore knowing what Yu Law will do before he does it. The fact that he did not use this power in his fights does not mean he CAN'T use this power in his fights.

4. Edward will never tire. Yu Law will.

I can predict your replies:

1. Yu Law punched through sheet metal!!!!!

2. Yu Law punched through sheet metal!!!!!

3. Why didn't he use telepathy in his fights?

4. Bullshit, prove Edward will never tire.

Twilight is gay.

dadudemon
Are you serious?

Yup. No way to calculate that speed feet as his position was instantly moved from one place to the next. We'd need a very high-speed camera to put it into slow mo to be able to calculate actually how fast he moved. I tired, man: there is just nothing tangible to show movement that I can use to do a "calc" with. It is stuck at "distance/0 time" which is "infinite" or "undefined".

There's no need for math, just look at the damn throw. It's slow.

Hint: it wasn't the throw I was talking about.

The point is that Felix wasn't trying to kill him in that fight, as vampires die when they're broken apart, they don't heal from death. Hell, they don't even quickly heal from limbs being torn off. Felix was was just trying to hurt/shame him, he did. Do you think Felix couldn't have snapped Edward's neck if he wanted?

Law will be breaking him, not just trying to teach him a lesson, as Law's nobodies *****.

No, the only way to kill a vampire is to break them apart and burn the pieces. That's stated in the first film. I only saw it once but it was either Edward or Carlisle that said that about James.

Robtard
You are forgetting a few important things:

1. Yu Law never, not once, showed the power that Felix used to slam Edward into the ground (Striking power, hand and foot.) Pushing over a big ass tree as if it were nothing trumps punching through sheet metal.

2. Since 1 (above) is fact, then Edward will regen from any damage Yu Law deals him.

3. Edward will be able to read Yu Law's mind, therefore knowing what Yu Law will do before he does it. The fact that he did not use this power in his fights does not mean he CAN'T use this power in his fights.

4. Edward will never tire. Yu Law will.

I can predict your replies:

1. Yu Law punched through sheet metal!!!!!

2. Yu Law punched through sheet metal!!!!!

3. Why didn't he use telepathy in his fights?

4. Bullshit, prove Edward will never tire.

Twilight is gay.

1) You're partially correct, but also add what's been said before, easily swinging around motorcycles, kicking down steel poles and making indents in concrete with a stomp.

2) They don't regen from being broken apart, at least not quickly and they die from decapitation.

3) Correct, you're giving Edward what he specifically didn't show. Go with shown feats.

4) Nonsense question. We have no idea what Law's stamina is, but if it scales with his other abilities compared to humans, he could probably fight for days if not weeks without getting tired. But that's a moot point, this fight's not taking a day, let alone an hour.

Robtard

No, the only way to kill a vampire is to break them apart and burn the pieces. That's stated in the first film. I only saw it once but it was either Edward or Carlisle that said that about James.

Edward being left a useless pile of rubble yet still alive is a forum win.

dadudemon
Edward being left a useless pile of rubble yet still alive is a forum win.

Yes, that's true. But I was just correcting something you stated in your post. Don't ignore that Robtard was wrong about something: let me have my moment. mad

Mindset
Yup. No way to calculate that speed feet as his position was instantly moved from one place to the next. We'd need a very high-speed camera to put it into slow mo to be able to calculate actually how fast he moved. I tired, man: there is just nothing tangible to show movement that I can use to do a "calc" with. It is stuck at "distance/0 time" which is "infinite" or "undefined".
You being unable to calculate his speed doesn't make it teleportation, instant, or infinite.

To suggest so is completely disingenuous.

And for this you forfeit your ability to post in Twilight threads, good day.

dadudemon
You being unable to calculate his speed doesn't make it teleportation, instant, or infinite.

I agree.That would require an infinite amount of energy which Edward does not have.

We can't do the calc, however, because it is instant and even a frame by frame does not help.

To suggest so is completely disingenuous.

Not at all: it is simple math. We are still stuck with distance/0.

And for this you forfeit your ability to post in Twilight threads, good day.

And you forfeit that fine ass I always see hanging off those muscley arms!

Robtard
Yes, that's true. But I was just correcting something you stated in your post. Don't ignore that Robtard was wrong about something: let me have my moment. mad

Concession accepted.

dadudemon
Concession accepted.

That makes no sense. I R confused.

Show me your wife's boobs and I'll concede.

Mr. Tibbs
1) You're partially correct, but also add what's been said before, easily swinging around motorcycles, kicking down steel poles and making indents in concrete with a stomp.

2) They don't regen from being broken apart, at least not quickly and they die from decapitation.

3) Correct, you're giving Edward what he specifically didn't show. Go with shown feats.

4) Nonsense question. We have no idea what Law's stamina is, but if it scales with his other abilities compared to humans, he could probably fight for days if not weeks without getting tired. But that's a moot point, this fight's not taking a day, let alone an hour.

1. All of which pale in comparison to Edward pushing over the tree.

2. Yu Law has never shown the strength required to rip apart a Twilight vampire. Accept it.

3. Edward can read a room full of peoples thoughts upon entering a room, he can read Yu Law's just as easily.

4. What is stamina? What do humans do when their stamina runs out?

Robtard
1. All of which pale in comparison to Edward pushing over the tree.

2. Yu Law has never shown the strength required to rip apart a Twilight vampire. Accept it.

3. Edward can read a room full of peoples thoughts upon entering a room, he can read Yu Law's just as easily.

4. What is stamina? What do humans do when their stamina runs out?

Arguable, but the point wasn't "Law is stronger", the point is that Law has enough strength to break Edward apart. /fact

Except he has, as noted. He can indent concrete with a minor foot stomp, let alone his other feats. /fact

So he'll know that Law wants to kill him, great he already knows that since this is a fight. /fact

Go back and read what I said and don't strawman.

dadudemon
Arguable, but the point wasn't "Law is stronger", the point is that Law has enough strength to break Edward apart. /fact

No, not a fact.

Except he has, as noted. He can indent concrete with a minor foot stomp, let alone his other feats. /fact

He hasn't, actually. Going by feats, it takes Edward's strength or greater. That's in the hundreds of tonnes of force, as I have demonstrated with white papers, in the past. Yu Law did not demonstrate that power in the movies.

So he'll know that Law wants to kill him, great he already knows that since this is a fight. /fact

Other things, as well. Such as, "I will try an uppercut after a jab, next..." That's a humongous strategic advantage for someone like Edward who is among the most educated and intelligent beings on the planet: only Carlisle has read more books than Edward. Vamps have photographic/eidetic memories.

This is most directly a dodge of what Mr. Tibbs said. Address this directly instead of dodging. Bad form and that is quite lame of you.

Psychotron
I'm sorry, when has Edwardo had ANY decent strength feats? I've seen all 4 of those crappy films and I can't remember anything impressive.

Mr. Tibbs

1. No, he is not strong enough to rip Edward apart. Edward's tree feat still trumps any Yu Law strength feat. Ignoring this will not change it.

2. Again, see above.

3. He'll know what Law is gonna do before Law does it, Jedi style.

4. Dodge.

Mr. Tibbs
I'm sorry, when has Edwardo had ANY decent strength feats? I've seen all 4 of those crappy films and I can't remember anything impressive. Tree.

Psychotron
Tree.

That's it?

Mindset
I agree.That would require an infinite amount of energy which Edward does not have.

We can't do the calc, however, because it is instant and even a frame by frame does not help.

Not at all: it is simple math. We are still stuck with distance/0.

And you forfeit that fine ass I always see hanging off those muscley arms! No, we have an unknown distance over an unknown time, neither would be 0, they would both be unknown variables. Even if distance were known and time wasn't, it's distance/t, or w/e variable you want to use, not 0.

When I rape you in the mouth, you better not look me in the eyes and make it gay.Originally posted by Mr. Tibbs
1. No, he is not strong enough to rip Edward apart. Edward's tree feat still trumps any Yu Law strength feat. Ignoring this will not change it.

2. Again, see above.

4. Dodge. I really don't care about the rest of your post, but stop lying about Edward being able to use his telepathy to help him fight, he has never done so in the movies, and won't in this thread.

Mr. Tibbs
That's it? That's all that is needed. Plus the van, and tearing apart many a vampire.

Faster, stronger, far more stamina, telepathy, uber regen. What else do you want?

Robtard

2. Again, see above.

4. Dodge.

Going from what? Edward being stronger doesn't = 'Law can't hurt him', what a stupid line of reasoning.

Again, see above.

Nope. Stop giving Edward abilities he's never shown, he's no Jedi/Sith.

Nope. You strawmanned what I said. Go back and read. Stamina is not an issue here, as this fight isn't lasting even an hour.

Mr. Tibbs
Going from what? Edward being stronger doesn't = 'Law can't hurt him', what a stupid line of reasoning.

Again, see above.

Nope. Stop giving Edward abilities he's never shown, he's no Jedi/Sith.

Nope. You strawmanned what I said. Go back and read. Stamina is not an issue here, as this fight isn't lasting even an hour.

p7w64fbqYQY

Psychotron
That's all that is needed. Plus the van, and tearing apart many a vampire.

Faster, stronger, far more stamina, telepathy, uber regen. What else do you want?

An actual strength feat would be nice. A good durability feat would be good to because iirc the wolves biting through twivamps with ease.

dadudemon
No, we have an unknown distance over an unknown time,

False: we have a known distance and time frame. Time elapsed to cover that distance: 0.

Even if distance were known and time wasn't, it's distance/t, or w/e variable you want to use, not 0.

t = 0, in this instance (pun intended).

I'm sorry, when has Edwardo had ANY decent strength feats? I've seen all 4 of those crappy films and I can't remember anything impressive.

Stopping a van with a single hand by only holding out his hand. Puts him very nicely into a 5-10 ton class.

Then there is the time he pushed a tree over. That puts him into the 400 tonne (you read that right) range.

The fact that you do not remember anything impressive is due to sleeping while you watched all of the films.

p7w64fbqYQY

Hmmm...

RJ used to do this.

Mindset
False: we have a known distance and time frame. Time elapsed to cover that distance: 0.

t = 0, in this instance (pun intended).
What's the distance?

The time is not 0.

Robtard

Dodging troll post. Cool. Concession accepted.

Mindset
Dodging troll post. Cool. Concession accepted. thumb up

dadudemon
What's the distance?

Between 10-20 meters.

The time is not 0.

But it is. smile

Mindset
Between 10-20 meters.

But it is. smile I counted one second. smile

Mr. Tibbs
Dodging troll post. Cool. Concession accepted. Hardly dodging. Like the vid stated, you countered nothing that I said previously. You're one of those people who cover their ears and go "NAHNAHNAHNAHNAH", aren't you?

Me: No, Edward is stronger, he pushed over a huge tree.

You: Nuh uh, sheet metal!!!

Me: What is stamina? What do humans do when their stamina runs out?

You: I don't wanna.

Me: Regen.

You: *crickets chirping*

Mr. Tibbs
An actual strength feat would be nice. A good durability feat would be good to because iirc the wolves biting through twivamps with ease. He.....pushed.....over.......a.....huge.....tree...

Better? Pushing over that huge tree trumps punching through sheet metal. This alone seals a victory for Edward.

So now Yu Law is gonna bite through Edward?

FrothByte
Although it wasn't mentioned in the movies, in the books it's said that a the werewolf's bite can crush rock (or something like that). These are not ordinary wolves. They also have enhanced speed and reflexes which allows them to keep up with the vamps, although one on one a werewolf generally is no match for a vamp and it takes better numbers for the were's to tackle a vamp,

KingD19
I'm not a math guy but here goes. Yu Law put the guy in front of the assault rifle barrage before his power increased from the last Law besides Gabe dying. He got even more powerful after, but the thing is. Those rifles look similar to M4 Carbines or M4A1's, so let's use those as a base. You said the vamp throw was between 10-20 meters. I haven't seen the actual supposed teleport throw(haven't looked), but yeah, 10-20 meter he supposedly moved fast enough to teleport. Or so fast you can't put a number on it given what you've seen.

Well the standard assault rifle ammo is the 5.56, and those rounds travel on average of 3,100fps. So converting feet to meters, the assault rifle rounds would be moving at 944.38 meters per second. From less than 10-15 feet away, and Yu Law had time to wait until after the bullets had left the chamber, then bend down, and pick a man up and place him in exactly the right spot so he wouldn't get hit by the bullets.

How fast would that make him?

Mindset
Faster than Edward.

Yu Law 10/10

KingD19
Also, just watched the fight with the tele-throw. I don't think he teleported. He's well fast enough to throw someone so short a distance, imo he just ran behind her, and it looked like a teleport because the camera was focused on her tumbling through the air, not on him.

Felix threw Edward and caught him in a chokeslam, but he clearly wasn't fast enough to "teleport".

And he can't have covered the distance so fast because he was barely in time to catch her by the back of the neck and slam her. He barely made it before she just hit the ground.

Psychotron
He.....pushed.....over.......a.....huge.....tree...

Better? Pushing over that huge tree trumps punching through sheet metal. This alone seals a victory for Edward.

So now Yu Law is gonna bite through Edward?

It wasn't huge really. And it's still not that impressive. Stopping a train moving at top speed is a great strength feat, this isn't.

No, he'll punch him to pieces with his super-strength and speed. Oh, and his infinitely superior skill.

Mr. Tibbs
It wasn't huge really. And it's still not that impressive. Stopping a train moving at top speed is a great strength feat, this isn't.

No, he'll punch him to pieces with his super-strength and speed. Oh, and his infinitely superior skill.

Lol when did Yu Law stop a moving train? Oh wait, that was Hancock. And Spider man. Derp.

Yeah, compared to Yu Law's strength feats, the uprooting of the big ass tree is great. Punching through sheet metal doesn't even come close.

Lol, you've been proven wrong at every turn here, yet you persist. Have at it.

Psychotron
Lol when did Yu Law stop a moving train? Oh wait, that was Hancock. And Spider man. Derp.

Yeah, compared to Yu Law's strength feats, the uprooting of the big ass tree is great. Punching through sheet metal doesn't even come close.

Lol, you've been proven wrong at every turn here, yet you persist. Have at it.

Yu Law at least punched through something and his criminal counterpart dented solid iron bars with a kick. That was just with 1/3 power and it's more than enough to smash granite. What striking feats does Edward have? None.

What counter does Edward have against Law's far greater skill? None again.

Edward gets raped and probably likes it.

Robtard
Hardly dodging. Like the vid stated, you countered nothing that I said previously. You're one of those people who cover their ears and go "NAHNAHNAHNAHNAH", aren't you?

Me: No, Edward is stronger, he pushed over a huge tree.

You: Nuh uh, sheet metal!!!

Me: What is stamina? What do humans do when their stamina runs out?

You: I don't wanna.

Me: Regen.

You: *crickets chirping*

So more silly strawman arguments, or are you just dumb and can't follow a conversation? Cos everything you've said has been addressed in the last pages (page5-6). But here:

Repeat: Law being not as physically strong as Edward doesn't mean Law's not strong enough to crush Edward. Law clearly has enough super-strength to harm Edward. So your "Zomg! Edward is stronger!" is a moot point, he's stronger; that's not saving him here.

Repeat: Stamina won't be a factor in this fight, as this fight isn't lasting a long time, one of them (Edward) will be dead not long after it starts. But if you're going to continue crying about stamina, I've already said that Law's stamina likely scales with the rest of his powers, as we do see him run at super-speeds and he's fine. Lawless also noted that all his abilities amped up (strength, speed, thoughts etc) after each kill he made of his alts.

Repeat: The Twilight vampires don't regen quickly from being broken apart as seen in the films. Blonde dude got his hand ripped off, it didn't regen. Chick got her head ripped off; she was out.

dadudemon
I counted one second. smile

The scene? Sure. But you could not count Edward's movement because it is instant. Unless, of course, you're ignoring what was seen on screen for the lulz.

Originally posted by KingD19
Also, just watched the fight with the tele-throw. I don't think he teleported. He's well fast enough to throw someone so short a distance, imo he just ran behind her, and it looked like a teleport because the camera was focused on her tumbling through the air, not on him.

Of COURSE Edward did not telelport: that's just stupid to assume.

But it shows that the speed burst is fast enough to not be measured unless we get a slow-mo.

Felix threw Edward and caught him in a chokeslam, but he clearly wasn't fast enough to "teleport".

But they blur, like quicksilver, while in stupid slo-mo. That's how fast they are: the blur while Camera is doing a slow-mo.

And he can't have covered the distance so fast because he was barely in time to catch her by the back of the neck and slam her. He barely made it before she just hit the ground.

O rly?

So when he was waiting there, to catch her, that was 'barely making it in time', eh? lol

KingD19
It wasn't waiting where you linked the video. He had her in a chokehold and threw her. The camera focused on her, and then he got behind her, caught her neck and slammed her. If he was waiting, he'd have had more time than it appeared he had.

Lestov16
Is Edward's tree feat truly more impressive than Yulaw swinging around police motorcycles with ease?

Mindset
The scene? Sure. But you could not count Edward's movement because it is instant. Unless, of course, you're ignoring what was seen on screen for the lulz.

On screen it took him a second to get to her lulz.

I win.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Lestov16
Is Edward's tree feat truly more impressive than Yulaw swinging around police motorcycles with ease?

Yes. About 5 fit people should be able to easily carry a motorcycle, but 5 people cannot uproot a healthy tree that size no matter how much they push.

Silent Master
The motorcycle scene starts at around 1:38

7fmadN9k8xw

Mindset
Yes. About 5 fit people should be able to easily carry a motorcycle, but 5 people cannot uproot a healthy tree that size no matter how much they push. I could probably do it alone.

FrothByte
I could probably do it alone.

Well yeah, 1-2 people could lift it, but I was trying to estimate how many people it would take to toss around the bike like Yu Law did.

BruceSkywalker
Yes. About 5 fit people should be able to easily carry a motorcycle, but 5 people cannot uproot a healthy tree that size no matter how much they push.

lolz batman can batkick a tree down.. lolz

Robtard
Well yeah, 1-2 people could lift it, but I was trying to estimate how many people it would take to toss around the bike like Yu Law did.

The strength of five fit men couldn't pick up and easily swing around at arm's length the 700-800lbs that each cop bike weighs.

Mindset
The strength of five fit men couldn't pick up and easily swing around at arm's length the 700-800lbs that each cop bike weighs. I know I can, I thought you could too.

dadudemon
On screen it took him a second to get to her lulz.

I win.

...you could not count Edward's movement because it is instant.

Of COURSE Edward did not telelport: that's just stupid to assume.

But it shows that the speed burst is fast enough to not be measured unless we get a slow-mo.

But I won pages ago. no expression

Robtard
I know I can, I thought you could too.

Cos we're each as strong as 20 fit men and a silverback.

KingD19
But I won pages ago. no expression

You didn't answer my question though. You said Ed moved 10-20 meters in a burst of speed, but Yu Law dodged bullets moving an average of 944.38 meters per second. After they were fired from the guns.

I'm not a math guy but here goes. Yu Law put the guy in front of the assault rifle barrage before his power increased from the last Law besides Gabe dying. He got even more powerful after, but the thing is. Those rifles look similar to M4 Carbines or M4A1's, so let's use those as a base. You said the vamp throw was between 10-20 meters. I haven't seen the actual supposed teleport throw(haven't looked), but yeah, 10-20 meter he supposedly moved fast enough to teleport. Or so fast you can't put a number on it given what you've seen.

Well the standard assault rifle ammo is the 5.56, and those rounds travel on average of 3,100fps. So converting feet to meters, the assault rifle rounds would be moving at 944.38 meters per second. From less than 10-15 feet away, and Yu Law had time to wait until after the bullets had left the chamber, then bend down, and pick a man up and place him in exactly the right spot so he wouldn't get hit by the bullets.

How fast would that make him?

Mindset
Cos we're each as strong as 20 fit men and a silverback. thumb up

Mindset
But I won pages ago. no expression You lose the moment you post in a Twilight thread.

dadudemon
You didn't answer my question though. You said Ed moved 10-20 meters in a burst of speed, but Yu Law dodged bullets moving an average of 944.38 meters per second. After they were fired from the guns.

There's no need to address this, at all. It is literally an irrelevant question.

Also, moving 1 foot to dodge a projectile moving at 1000fps is not the same thing as moving 1000fps. I hope that helps.

Also, in another thread, I calculated Edward's linear speed between 3000-6000 mph. That is his actual speed. no expression

Deez nuts.

You lose the moment you post in a Twilight thread.

K.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>