Elektra vs Ironfist (h2h match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a hand to hand match (I'm pretty sure everyone knows what that mean, shouldn't have to go into detail). Who wins?

cherry cola
Ironfiist ftw.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No Iron Fist? Close fight, but Danny wins. He's a man afterall.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No Iron Fist? Close fight, but Danny wins. He's a man afterall.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-gifs-you-did-there.gif

srankmissingnin
Elektra... via being faster, stronger, more skilled and a telepath. Do your home work gentlemen.

DarkSaint85
I assumed no telepathy, and no chi amping, just skills, right?

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Elektra... via being faster, stronger, more skilled and a telepath. Do your home work gentlemen. I can't tell if you're retarded or just stupid.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mindset
I can't tell if you're retarded or just stupid.

I'm being someone who reads comics... you should try to some time. You can take a break from constantly refreshing Jeremy Renner's twitter, tumblr, wiki and IMDB pages and relax to a good book ever once and a while you know.

Falcon Man
Didn't Danny hold his own against Spiderman without his chi once? I think this match probably goes in his direction.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Falcon Man
Didn't Danny hold his own against Spiderman without his chi once? I think this match probably goes in his direction.

Elektra beat Red She Hulk.

Mindset
I'm being someone who reads comics... you should try to some time. You can take a break from constantly refreshing Jeremy Renner's twitter, tumblr, wiki and IMDB pages and relax to a good book ever once and a while you know. So you don't know either, that points to retarded.

DarkSaint85

Using just skills? Red She Hulk isn't that good HtH is she?

srankmissingnin
So you don't know either, that points to retarded.

Thinking Iron Fist can beat Elektra is on the check list for identifying the developmentally disabled. In your case... I'm guessing fetal alcohol syndrome?

Falcon Man

erm

Okay, Lord Rand holding his own against Spiderman without chi to boost himself to superhuman levels is one thing (it is kind of silly and might be PIS) but Elektra beating the Red She-Hulk sounds like blatant jobbing to me. I mean, Red She-Hulk fights people like Jennifer Walters and the Hulk. That's way out of Elektra's weight class.

Elektra is around Daredevil's skill/power level the last time I checked.

srankmissingnin
Elektra has been comfortably above Daredevil level for decades. Iron Fist is the guy who can't do better than stalemate Matt. cool

DarkSaint85
Domino beat Rulk with pressure points :-p

ODG
Iron Fist. Rather convincingly, I might add.

Falcon Man
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Domino beat Rulk with pressure points :-p

But of course. I should expect no less from Marvel.

Anyway, my vote still goes to Lord Rand; even if he doesn't have chi to boost himself his reactions/reflexes should still be superior to Elektra's.

He also has experience in fighting a myriad of foes above Elektra's weight class and winning. Luke Cage, Spiderman, Steel Serpent, Fat Cobra, et cetera. I don't see how Daniel could lose here.

Badabing
I can't tell if you're retarded or just stupid. Originally posted by Damborgson
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-gifs-you-did-there.gif

ODG

Anyway, my vote still goes to Lord Rand; even if he doesn't have chi to boost himself his reactions/reflexes should still be superior to Elektra's.

He also has experience in fighting a myriad of foes above Elektra's weight class and winning. Luke Cage, Spiderman, Steel Serpent, Fat Cobra, et cetera. I don't see how Daniel could lose here. He got his butt kicked by Fat Cobra.

Anyway, I feel like we are all forgetting that he certainly dealt with an armed Gorgon far better than Elektra did against an unarmed one.

srankmissingnin

He also has experience in fighting a myriad of foes above Elektra's weight class and winning. Luke Cage, Spiderman, Steel Serpent, Fat Cobra, et cetera. I don't see how Daniel could lose here.

Rand's reflexes aren't better than Elektra's even with his chi amping him...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t502532.html

ODG
^ Gorgon disagrees. vin

srankmissingnin
^ Paladin agrees. vin

ODG
^ I'm not sure that makes any sense? Elektra utilized a sneaky attack with her tooth to stagger an over confident Paladin who thought she was incapacitated. So?????

Way to disarm the humor tho with a non sequitur... barker

srankmissingnin
Apparently a tooth is more lethal than the Iron Fist.

Iron Fist is so awesome. eek!

Falcon Man
Originally posted by ODG
He got his butt kicked by Fat Cobra.

Anyway, I feel like we are all forgetting that he certainly dealt with an armed Gorgon far better than Elektra did against an unarmed one.

Ah, right. My bad.

ODG
Apparently a tooth is more lethal than the Iron Fist.

Iron Fist is so awesome. eek! barker

I think this picture describes it best:

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/3/3c/2919_lavigne_avril22.jpg

pym-ftw
Danny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.