Which cursed power would you choose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
1. Blackbolt...you can destroy but you can't speak

2. Professor X...you can read and control minds but you're paralyzed from waist down (with no functionality 'down there')

3. The Thing...you're super strong and invincible, but you cannot feel and you look like a monster

4. Savage hulk...you turn into a monster when you're angry, but you have no control over 'him'

JakeTheBank
Xavier.

With your telepathy, you could induce orgasmic thoughts in others and yourself, regardless of physical contact being made.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is it full powersets? If so Black Bolt, that's a no brainer.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Xavier.

With your telepathy, you could induce orgasmic thoughts in others and yourself, regardless of physical contact being made. orgasmic thoughts? you still have no feeling down there though

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Is it full powersets? If so Black Bolt, that's a no brainer. yes full powersets

being a mute is more difficult than you think

you might accidently say a word and kill a loved one

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
orgasmic thoughts? you still have no feeling down there though

Doesn't matter.

By manipulating the proper areas of the mind, physical contact really becomes moot. Astral sex and all that shit. With Xavier telepathy, the bliss you'd be able to cause in yourself and others would likely be beyond anything you'd actually experience in real life physically.

DarkSaint85
orgasmic thoughts? you still have no feeling down there though

What are feelings, but impulses in your mind?

I go with Prof X.

Starscream M
btw, you dont get his cool tech wheelchair, you get a regular one.

and think of normal shit like going to take a dump or a shower is going to be a major chore

Rage.Of.Olympus
yes full powersets

being a mute is more difficult than you think

you might accidently say a word and kill a loved one

It would be frustrating and annoying but overall a small loss in exchange for what Black Bolt can do.

Starscream M
It would be frustrating and annoying but overall a small loss in exchange for what Black Bolt can do. how would you make sure you never speak though?

even watching sports, you might inadvertently let out a cheer

or unless you isolate yourself

I mean if you sleep, you make even say something and kill your partner

JakeTheBank

and think of normal shit like going to take a dump or a shower is going to be a major chore

It'd suck getting used to, but once you do, it just becomes life.

DarkSaint85

No matter.

i can sit in my old wheelchair, with hot nurses taking care of my every need.

Then body jump into Obama's body, and do whatever I want and feel what he feels. Then at the end of the day, I go 'home'.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What are feelings, but impulses in your mind?

I go with Prof X.

thumb up

JakeTheBank
No matter.

i can sit in my old wheelchair, with hot nurses taking care of my every need.

Then body jump into Obama's body, and do whatever I want and feel what he feels. Then at the end of the day, I go 'home'.

thumb up

If you're morally "flexible", you could just transfer your mind into a brain dead guy ala X-Men 3.

Damborgson
Xavier for sure.

I'd have said Black Bolt, but the fine control he has to not emit sound even while sleeping is something I don't have. After all, him opening his mouth and releasing a "..." carried enough power to disintergrate a skrull. I wouldn't be safe to be around.

KingD19
Yeah, Xavier does have the body swap option.

And Hulk is also a viable option, because it turns out Banner subconsciously controls him, and eventually learned to control him fully. It's possible you could do the same.

Rage.Of.Olympus
how would you make sure you never speak though?

I mean if you sleep, you make even say something and kill your partner

Then I'd sleep on the moon, or at the bottom of the ocean, or on another planet. Trivial shit when you have the powers of Black Bolt. Besides, I'm a quiet sleeper.

And, If I really needed to communicate, I'd concentrate and use his telepathic abilities. Or I could just use matter manipulation to write messages in the sky and so on.

DarkSaint85
I'd body swap into key members of banking personnel, and transfer 1 cent from every account holder with more than a certain amount of money in their bank into an offshore account. Yes, I could live very well indeed, particularly if I have Xavier's control and power level.

That would pay for the care of my frail body, and I could take holidays every so often. Want to be a rap star? I'd try Eminem. Film star? Brad Pitt.

Possibilities are endless. And yes, I could just find a healthy brain dead guy, find out his identity etc, put all my assets in his name....then swap into him. Or just do something as simple as finding out the lottery winner, controlling them to travel to my sickbed and give me their ticket.

Mindset
BB, who cares if I kill people, I'm phucking BB.

Mindset
Then I'd sleep on the moon, or at the bottom of the ocean, or on another planet. Trivial shit when you have the powers of Black Bolt. Besides, I'm a quiet sleeper.

And, If I really needed to communicate, I'd concentrate and use his telepathic abilities. Or I could just use matter manipulation to write messages in the sky and so on. Or just yell in their face and disintegrate them.

It's really their fault for being so weak, anyway.

Damborgson
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/shocklaugh.gif

DarkSaint85
Mindset always operates silently anyway....

Falcon Man
It's a toss up between Blackbolt and Professor Xavier. I wouldn't mind being stuck in either of their lives, and their powers are cool enough for me to ignore the downsides.

Mindset
Mindset always operates silently anyway.... thumb up

Badabing

2. Professor X...you can read and control minds but you're paralyzed from waist down (with no functionality 'down there')

3. The Thing...you're super strong and invincible, but you cannot feel and you look like a monster

4. Savage hulk...you turn into a monster when you're angry, but you have no control over 'him' I'll give you 3 guesses on my pick.

durhulk

b_hulk

g_hulk

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Badabing
I'll give you 3 guesses on my pick.

durhulk

b_hulk

g_hulk

The Thing?

Badabing
The Thing? Warned for trolling a mod.

durthing

stick out tongue

Uriel005
orgasmic thoughts? you still have no feeling down there though orgasm occurs as a mental capacity as does all pleasure. the physical body is irrelevant when I can have sex in your mind/my mind/ whoever the hell else i bring into my psychic orgy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Uriel005
orgasm occurs as a mental capacity as does all pleasure. the physical body is irrelevant when I can have sex in your mind/my mind/ whoever the hell else i bring into my psychic orgy.

Dirty hippy.

Uriel005
Dirty hippy. count yourself uninvited to the party.

DarkSaint85
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg

HueyFreeman
Lol so I take it everybody that chooses xavier will probably end up like the purple man stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Pretty much...humanitarians we are, here.

I might do some good, open up a therapy centre of something, then transfer people's suffering into prisoners or something like that.

psycho gundam

and think of normal shit like going to take a dump or a shower is going to be a major chore you can make people handle that for you, shit, you could make emma watson do it for you (she still wouldn't let you penetrate, bruce wink )

pym-ftw
Blackbolt, then become supreme dictator of the world

psycho gundam
^ with ease, no government would dare attack you lest you cry out in pain.

-Pr-
Xavier is the only really practical choice, imo.

Utrigita
Prof Xavier, I would pick living in a wheelchair over blowing my house to pieces because I talked in my sleep.

-Pr-
I just find it amusing that Starscream had to quantify that genitals would be non-functional, when the actual Xavier has had romantic relationships.

Raptor22
how would you make sure you never speak though?

I mean if you sleep, you make even say something and kill your partner wouldn't being xavier run the same risk though. Without his control u could tear peoples minds apart with ur nightmares.

Bentley
Blackbolt. Controlling mind sounds cool and all but I don't want that kind of responsability. With BB's powerset I'd be a god in the most classic sense of the word, it would be great to explore the world and marvel at the miracles of the universe. And flight, flying unaided feels really cool.

Some of the arguments for becoming Xavier just give you the same mundane pleasure you'd get from busting your brain with drugs, except you can force others into going on a trip with you. So not really all that appealing to me.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Bentley
Blackbolt. Controlling mind sounds cool and all but I don't want that kind of responsability. With BB's powerset I'd be a god in the most classic sense of the word, it would be great to explore the world and marvel at the miracles of the universe. And flight, flying unaided feels really cool.

Some of the arguments for becoming Xavier just give you the same mundane pleasure you'd get from busting your brain with drugs, except you can force others into going on a trip with you. So not really all that appealing to me. this. Plus the only real down side to BB can easily be fixed by some duct tape over ur mouth and breathing thru ur nose, which would be a minor annoyance compared to living in a wheel chair.

zopzop
LOL @ Prof X and his "cursed" power. As soon as you get tired of morality, you can have ANY body you want, WHENEVER you want.

The only thing that kept classic Prof. X in his wheelchair was his morals.

I'd take Prof. X's power every sing time.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Raptor22
this. Plus the only real down side to BB can easily be fixed by some duct tape over ur mouth and breathing thru ur nose, which would be a minor annoyance compared to living in a wheel chair. won't work.

Batman-Prime

4. Savage hulk...you turn into a monster when you're angry, but you have no control over 'him'

None. I wouldn't depower myself with such weak powers tbh.

Galan007
Thing. Super strong/durable, and effectively ageless/immortal.

Additional perks: I'd still be able to talk, I'd still be able to walk, and I'd still have control over myself when I'm pissed off.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
Thing. Super strong/durable, and effectively ageless/immortal.

Additional perks: I'd still be able to talk, I'd still be able to walk, and I'd still have control over myself when I'm pissed off.

You don't have control over yourself when you are pissed now... with Things strength and durability http://www.ger-calibur.de/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/enton.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.