Elektra vs Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.H2H no weopons for elektra, no claws for beast
2.elektra can use her sai/daggers , beast can use claws.

Who wins in each of the above ?

pym-ftw
Beast

Beast

8swords
1.H2H no weopons for elektra, no claws for beast

wait.... what??

Sixth_Winged
Beast should be a tough customer for elektra, but she can pull off heluva lot more deadly moves. In the end though beast has quite the stat advantage and would win more often than not.

Mshinu
Beast is a bit underrated IMO.. while he relies heavly on his stats he is a decent fighter. Elektra would still beat him tho, with or without weapons.

DarkSaint85
He still has his teeth, no?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Beast

Beast

Seriously dude?

Elektra dominates in both scenarios.

Darth Jello
Clarification, are we talking Hank McCoy or this guy?-

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/916463-beast.jpg

If it's the Beast, the Elektra wins, if it's The Beast of the Hand (which if I'm not mistaken is also the Beast from Revelation and is at least as powerful as Mephisto or Sym), I've gotta give it to the Beast. You can kill or purify his human avatars but you can't do him much damage from what I've read.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Seriously dude?

Elektra dominates in both scenarios.
Beast is stronger and faster, technique is being overrated
If he grabs her she is dead

Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/68160/2360747-1415281-capitain_america_99991_super.jpg

technique's a *****

pym-ftw
Cap is also stronger than she is and has the shield

ctsketch
DIE INFIDEL?!?!! who wrote cap for that?!

iceman24567
If he grabs her she is dead Not really considering her techniques are highly deadly also her physical stats are above peak human. She should beat Beast for a majority

Konton

You wanna exchange feats? Lol

mastagambit
Beast would beat her hand to hand.
Stronger and more agile.
Claws out and he goes feral,she's a goner.

StiltmanFTW

Faster than Elektra? Not really, considering her chi amping and feats. She survived punches from Skrullossus.

Hank also got owned by Daredevil... one-shotted by Wolverine... and Elektra always gives these two a run for their money.

Originally posted by ctsketch
DIE INFIDEL?!?!! who wrote cap for that?!

He was mindcontrolled or something. And still owned Beast.

namorsubby
Beast.

elektra's overrated, beast is underrated. No suprise at the results of this thread

Konton
Has Beast ever even dodged a bullet? I'm willing to bet she's even got better strength feats ha

namorsubby
Wow......

beast is clearly more agile....and stronger. he can lift and throw a car.

SamZED
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/68160/2360747-1415281-capitain_america_99991_super.jpg

technique's a ***** Iceman's penis for the save.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Damborgson

technique's a *****
How well would Cap take those blows if he didn't have his shield?

srankmissingnin
Elektra would punch through Beast like a sheet of wax paper.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor

How well would Cap take those blows if he didn't have his shield?

Pretty well, considering he's taken hits from stronger characters and kept fighting. And he used his shield to block only once there.

Beast has only a few decent fighting feats, he's no match for someone like Elektra.

namorsubby
Beast is physically superior. If they fight to Ko or death, I dont see how he loses.

JakeTheBank
Elektra ganks him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
Beast is physically superior. If they fight to Ko or death, I dont see how he loses.

He sucks at fighting, that's how. Some physical advantages are not enough to guarantee a win for him here.

namorsubby
Id say beast is spidey agile. I highly doubt elektra can inflict enough damage on beast to incapacitate him before he could do the same.

Konton
Based on what? Remember when Elektra blitzed the X-Mansion to kidnap Polaris and nobody could do a thing to stop her because she was too quick? She routinely displays speed way above Hank's level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.