What would happen if galactus consumed earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Would he get more power from earth than any other planet?

DarkSaint85
No.

pym-ftw
He would get less because of the damage human kind has done to it...

What's with all the dumb threads lately?

rotiart
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He would get less because of the damage human kind has done to it...

What's with all the dumb threads lately?

The more threads big c makes. The worse kmc devolves.

DarkSaint85
@pym:

I forget you're semi new here. You must not have seen the thread asking who could chew and eat Mjolnir.

Juntai
He'd send a herald to start looking for another planet..

Doon
Previews are up for next week's batch of Marvel comics. Looks like Doom's making a comeback in a big way. Interesting.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=41373

pym-ftw
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
@pym:

I forget you're semi new here. You must not have seen the thread asking who could chew and eat Mjolnir.
Yeah, I wasn't here for that, but damn big C keeps asking weird questions without any real way of giving an answer...

We should have a temp ban for just thread creating abilites.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

That WAS his thread....

Utrigita
Well in the Galactus end run, Galactus himself said that the Earth contained more energy then a regular planet.

Cogito
I don't remember what happened to the Galactus Seed in Mighty Thor, but if it's still somewhere on Earth then supposedly Galactus would be sated forever.

Zack Fair
I think Galactus should implode if he ever ate 616 earth.

SevenShackles
If the planet got outside help perhaps enough humans/mutants/everything else that has decided to live on that planet or just does would flee earth and become space refugees forcing what's left of humanity into the universal community to barter for resources and perhaps space on a alien world. If not live off roaming space stations. The space stations would replace countries and their leaders replace government (I don't see humanity uniting especially in such a fear stricken situation)

The galactic community would shun us if not hate us seeing as were just genetically unbalance killing machines. As proof look to 'emperor' Vulcan.

Galactus would be satisfied and move on. If there is something on our planet to give him even more satisfaction and fill his endless hunger then the galactic community (skrulls?) might read into it. As in view humans as horrible little creatures who sat on their planet, deflected prior attempts at being eaten when thier sacrifice (one many many planets have been helpless to change) could of spared the countless worlds he had taken afterwards.
As in all the damage done to the skrulls wouldn't of happened if big G would of just ate the pale monkey planet to begin with. So it's humans fault for turning him away.

Blah blah blah.

That or we all just die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.