Asgard vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin Force Thor (JMS version)
Bor
Loki
Heimdall
Sif
Balder (Current)
Tyr
Beta Ray Bill
Thalfi
Hermod

vs

Superman
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Captain Atom
Firestorm
Dr. Fate (Kent V. Nelson)
Zatanna
Wally West

No BFR

DC Characters are pre-reboot

PillarofOsiris
This is basically 4 against 10. JLA wins.

Cogito
JLA should win, but I think it'd be very close actually.

Newjak
Bor was sated to be able to kill Classic Thor in one shot.

That means he could probably one-shot quite a few people here.

But the JLA does have a lot of Magical Firepower which could aid them in defending against Bor and OF Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
Bor was sated to be able to kill Classic Thor in one shot.

That means he could probably one-shot quite a few people here.

But the JLA does have a lot of Magical Firepower which could aid them in defending against Bor and OF Thor.

This.

Bor will more than likely cripple a lot of people here with one hit. Team asgard wins.

D-Block
Bor could one anyone on the JLA if he connects. Unless Fate could provide protection from the jump.

Newjak
Originally posted by D-Block
Bor could one anyone on the JLA if he connects. Unless Fate could provide protection from the jump. He probably could, also let's be honest team Asgard is going to rely heavily on OF Thor and Bor to carry them through this battle.

BRB and Loki will be formidable against single person on the JLA. Heimdall is also no slouch and could possibly occupy a single member of teh toehr team.

Tyr is a lot like Ares given the right circumstance and weapons he could possibly injure someone here via sneak attack.

Same with Balder.

But they aren't contributing much if anything at all

JakeTheBank
It's actually pretty close.

Bor and OF Thor are powerful enough to potentially one shot any one on the JLA and endure virtually anything they get thrown at with. Bill and Loki can likewise hang with pretty much anyone. The weaker Asgardians can run as interference/distractions long enough for the heavy hitters to respond.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Bor and OF Thor are powerful enough to potentially one shot any one on the JLA and endure virtually anything they get thrown at with. Bill and Loki can likewise hang with pretty much anyone. The weaker Asgardians can run as interference/distractions long enough for the heavy hitters to respond.

Pretty much.

-Pr-
No Aquaman? For shame.

armedforbattle
Asgard wins.
Thor and Bor could destroy any of JLA.
BrB and Loki could hold there own.
The others can hold off for at least a few minutes

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This is basically 4 against 10. JLA wins.

thumb up

Newjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
No Aquaman? For shame. They had to make sure the JLA had a fighting chance stick out tongue

-Pr-
They had to make sure the JLA had a fighting chance stick out tongue

Don't start, probie.

Starscream M

Bor and OF Thor are powerful enough to potentially one shot any one on the JLA and endure virtually anything they get thrown at with. Bill and Loki can likewise hang with pretty much anyone. The weaker Asgardians can run as interference/distractions long enough for the heavy hitters to respond. you clown, neither bor nor OF thor can oneshot any on the JLA

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Starscream M
you clown, neither bor nor OF thor can oneshot any on the JLA

thumb up

Silent Master

You are aware of Bor and OF Thor's feats right?

guy222
asgard

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
You are aware of Bor and OF Thor's feats right? bor's best feat is getting his ass handed to him by oF Thor

OF Thor got his behind kicked by rulk

so yeah Im aware

Silent Master
bor's best feat is getting his ass handed to him by oF Thor

so yeah Im aware

So, you're saying that nobody in the JLA would be ko'd by a shot(to the head) that was able to dent Cap's shield, keep in mind that Cap's shield is more durable than primary adamantium?

-Pr-
bor's best feat is getting his ass handed to him by oF Thor

so yeah Im aware

That you used Rulk as an example, a completely broken character until they nerfed him, doesn't make you look good tbh.

Also, ABC logic and all.

Starscream M
So, you're saying that nobody in the JLA would be ko'd by a shot(to the head) that was able to dent Cap's shield, keep in mind that Cap's shield is more durable than primary adamantium? who dented cap's shield?

Silent Master
That you used Rulk as an example, a completely broken character until they nerfed him, doesn't make you look good tbh.

Also, ABC logic and all.

Plus, Rulk was absorbing the Odin-power at the time, which means Rulk was powered up and Thor was weakened.

Starscream M
they nerfed him cuz the thorbags whined...I didn't think he was broken tbh

-Pr-
they nerfed him cuz the thorbags whined...I didn't think he was broken tbh

No, they nerfed him because he was completely stupidly written.

The Rulk arc is the reason Jeph Loeb is considered such a crappy writer nowadays. Before that he was fine.

Him forgetting how Thor's powers work and then having Red Hulk "absorb" him is borderline retarded. You trying to use it in a match and then whine about Thor fans is also a bad idea, tbh.

Silent Master
who dented cap's shield?

I should have known, once again you're commenting on characters that you know nothing about.

Starscream M
I should have known, once again you're commenting on characters that you know nothing about. once again you cannot answer a simple question

Silent Master
once again you cannot answer a simple question

You'd know the answer if you actually read about the characters before posting in these threads.

But since I'm a nice guy, OF Thor has dented Cap's shield.

Starscream M
You'd know the answer if you actually read about the characters before posting in these threads.

But since I'm a nice guy, OF Thor has dented Cap's shield. you're not talking about king thor are you?

Silent Master
So, which JLA characters can tank a shield denting shot to the head without being ko'd?

Starscream M
So, which JLA characters can tank a shield denting shot to the head without being ko'd? superman for one

Silent Master
superman for one

What about all the others?

carver9
superman for one

confused no he can't.

pym-ftw
Team Asgard with there two skyfathers win

carver9
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team Asgard with there two skyfathers win

I wouldn't say Skyfather...mid to High Trans but yeah, they tip the scale highly in Asgard favor.

Harbinger
JLA wins. Close fight, but they win.

I'd actually agree with Bruce that no one for team JLA would get one-shotted here.

pym-ftw
Which one OF Thor or Bor isn't Skyfather?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Harbinger

I'd actually agree with Bruce that no one for team JLA would get one-shotted here.

You agree that hits powerful enough to dent Cap's shield wouldn't ko anyone on the JLA side?

Harbinger
Personally, based on feats, I wouldn't say either of them are tbh. OF Thor had a damn impressive fight with Bor and tanked shots from the Destroyer, but I wouldn't put him at skyfather level.

carver9
Before powering up, Bor was capable of one shot killing high Heralds. This was "before" going full power. At full power, he could kill anyone here without trouble. This means "the JLA can NOT afford to get hit once". With that said, you'll have to have high hopes in the members of the JLA circling around everything Bor does which is unlikely. This doesn't include the fact that Thor had to break Mjlonir across his chest/face in order to drop him...an amped Thor. Then, how is the JLA dropping Thor? You know, the same Thor that tanked the destroyer beams, crushed a moon while fighting, and everything else he did while having the OF within him.

Team asgard obviously wins imo.

pym-ftw
You agree that hits powerful enough to dent Cap's shield wouldn't ko anyone on the JLA side?
The better question is do you think anyone on team jla hits hard enough to oneshot Thor, if not they can't really hurt OF Thor

carver9
Which one OF Thor or Bor isn't Skyfather?

Both. They just doesn't have the fts to be in that tier.

Harbinger
You agree that hits powerful enough to dent Cap's shield wouldn't ko anyone on the JLA side? Assuming he gets a clean hit, he'd KO whoever he hits.

Assuming the total defensive capabilities of the team (FS, Hal, and Zatanna among others can throw up shielding), no.

Silent Master
The better question is do you think anyone on team jla hits hard enough to oneshot Thor, if not they can't really hurt OF Thor

True, but at this point I'm rather curious about how many members of the JLA they consider to be far more durable than primary admantium.

pym-ftw
What Trans would you say can kill Thor in one shot

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
confused no he can't.

Yes he could.

carver9
True, but at this point I'm rather curious about how many members of the JLA they consider to be far more durable than primary admantium.

None of them are and Cap shield>>>Primary adamantium.

carver9
Yes he could.

Superman isn't more durable than Cap shield. Not even close. Sorry.

-Pr-
Superman isn't more durable than Cap shield. Not even close. Sorry.

lol, he doesn't have to be.

Silent Master
Assuming he gets a clean hit, he'd KO whoever he hits.

Assuming the total defensive capabilities of the team (FS, Hal, and Zatanna among others can throw up shielding), no.

I was talking about clean hits, since Starscream just flat out said that neither OF Thor or Bor could one-shot any member of the JLA team.

I even got him to state that Superman could tank a shield denting hit.

carver9
lol, he doesn't have to be.

He really does. Any hit that can put a near hole in Cap shield (you know, Vibranium and adamantium) should outright crush Superman skull. Not just Superman, ANY herald skull, even Hulk.

pym-ftw
Tyr and Heimdall have both stalemated classic Thor aswell

Thialfi is really the only useless member of team Asgard

-Pr-
He really does. Any hit that can put a near hole in Cap shield (you know, Vibranium and adamantium) should outright crush Superman skull. Not just Superman, ANY herald skull, even Hulk.

No, he doesn't. He just has to survive it without it killing him.

He's survived worse.

Why did you mention Hulk? Superman's skull is more durable than his.

carver9
No, he doesn't. He just has to survive it without it killing him.

He's survived worse.

Why did you mention Hulk? Superman's skull is more durable than his.

Lol...Pr, Superman isn't withstanding an attack that could lay waste to Adamantium, let alone adamantium AND Vibranium. A clean shot would kill him and any other Herald. Superman skull isn't more durable than Hulks. Let's not even start that debate, let's stay on topic.

pym-ftw
^It's still a Ko though

-Pr-
Lol...Pr, Superman isn't withstanding an attack that could lay waste to Adamantium, let alone adamantium AND Vibranium. A clean shot would kill him and any other Herald. Superman skull isn't more durable than Hulks. Let's not even start that debate, let's stay on topic.

Yes he is.

You brought it up, not me. And yes, his skull is more durable, and he relies less on his healing factor.

carver9
Yes he is.

You brought it up, not me. And yes, his skull is more durable, and he relies less on his healing factor.

So you are saying that Superman is more durable than Cap shield?

-Pr-
So you are saying that Superman is more durable than Cap shield?

Nope, and you know I didn't.

Sin I AM
Jla the maj...more versatile. Better feats overall.

Cogito
Before powering up, Bor was capable of one shot killing high Heralds. This was "before" going full power. At full power, he could kill anyone here without trouble. This means "the JLA can NOT afford to get hit once". With that said, you'll have to have high hopes in the members of the JLA circling around everything Bor does which is unlikely. This doesn't include the fact that Thor had to break Mjlonir across his chest/face in order to drop him...an amped Thor. Then, how is the JLA dropping Thor? You know, the same Thor that tanked the destroyer beams, crushed a moon while fighting, and everything else he did while having the OF within him.

Team asgard obviously wins imo.

Kent Nelson could on either OF Thor or Bor for a long time, at the very least.

That's the only reason I give the win to the JLA, because it furthers their ability to gang up on team Asgard

PillarofOsiris
It is close. This fight is right to the wire but I think the JLA wins.

ODG
Bor would be tough to beat. I could see Captain Marvel, Dr. Fate and Zatanna doing something with some planning and effective teamwork. But with guys like OF Thor, Beta Ray Bill (and especially Loki) running interference? Oof.

I'd say Team Asgard takes it.

psycho gundam
No Aquaman? For shame. imagine what BRB would do to that guy. count your blessings

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
imagine what BRB would do to that guy. count your blessings

Not much once Aquaman shut him down telepathically.

JakeTheBank

Yes, he can.

Read comics before spouting your mouth and consistently making yourself to be the KMC jester.

Starscream M
Yes, he can.

Read comics before spouting your mouth and consistently making yourself to be the KMC jester. bor didn't have one damn feat, so you're the jester

ODG
^ He hit OF Thor so hard that even when he blocked the attack with Mjolnir, OF Thor said that he would have been killed if not for the Odinforce.

Bor's attacks were so powerful that when he connected with another hit (not even using the business end of his axe), he outright broke OF Thor's rib.

Bor was so strong that he easily caught a thrown Mjolnir toss with his bare hand straight up (no forcefields, no grabbing the handle, no EM manipulation).

Bor when he decided to go all-out, threatened the planet and bowled OF Thor over onto his knees with stray lightning bolts.

Bor was so durable, that even in his defeat, he proved that he was physically harder than Mjolnir in the most literal sense when Mjolnir shattered to pieces.

Bor was so formidable that he pushed OF Thor harder than the Destroyer armor did -- which has outright killed Thor in the past.

Bor's magic is so potent that he created the Disir with it.

You've been reminded of these feats multiple times in multiple threads. Stop pretending that Bor hasn't done anything impressive.

abhilegend
OF thor isn't king thor and neither does he gets the feats from an alternate reality KT. Reigning isn't canon.

DarkSaint85
Lol. All these debates about how the JLA take down OF Thor AND Bor...

Originally posted by keiththegreat

Martian Manhunter

How susceptible were those guys to mind control/illusions?

pym-ftw
They should all be blanket tp resistant because of there mystical nature but to be honest Idk about the obscure ones

pym-ftw
Originally posted by abhilegend
OF thor isn't king thor and neither does he gets the feats from an alternate reality KT. Reigning isn't canon.
Oh the irony isn't lost on me

abhilegend
Oh the irony isn't lost on me
Yeah, it is. You're a Hank Pym fan.

pym-ftw
Not sure how that's ironic unless you are referencing the fact one on the smarter posters on kmc is named after arguably the smartest non-amped humans in comics

In which case its not ironic it was done on purpose

abhilegend
Not sure how that's ironic unless you are referencing the fact one on the smarter posters on kmc is named after arguably the smartest non-amped humans in comics

In which case its not ironic it was done on purpose
And that's why you're a hank pym fan.

Endless Mike
If Thor could kill Bor Dr Fate can and easier

Sin I AM
I honestly see Clark holding his own against Thor

ODG
Originally posted by Endless Mike
If Thor could kill Bor Dr Fate can and easier Kent V. Nelson can kill Bor... and easier than OF Thor did? What did he do to put himself on that level?

JakeTheBank
bor didn't have one damn feat, so you're the jester

Stop being a troll/idiot.

Starscream M
Stop being a troll/idiot. I find that offensive. bor had not one legit feat to put him beyond herald class. Im sorry but thats just facts

and yes ODG, Im well aware of the stuff you posted...I hope you're aware of the concept of hyperbole. fact is, bor lost to thor, and that is not a good feat.

JakeTheBank
I find that offensive. bor had not one legit feat to put him beyond herald class. Im sorry but thats just facts

and yes ODG, Im well aware of the stuff you posted...I hope you're aware of the concept of hyperbole. fact is, bor lost to thor, and that is not a good feat.

Not sure why you find the truth offensive.

Either you're:

A.) Genuinely being obtuse and purposefully ignoring all on panel evidence to support the claims being made here on Bor and OF Thor's behalf.

or

B.) Lack the ability to comprehend what's been stated and shown to you multiple times.

There's a reason why you get so much shit from the forum and it's not unwarranted at this point. The sad thing is that you can easily change this perception of yourself, but you choose not to, instead deciding to troll - I'm going to assume you're doing so, because I don't think you're that outright stupid - multiple threads.

And yes, Bor's feats put him above herald in the context of the story, writer's intent, comparison to Thor without the Odin Force, and general common sense. The idea that you don't know what hyperbole is only further cements just how far out of the way you're going to troll this thread.

Hell, even people who think the JLA win this (bar maybe two people, including yourself) agree that this is a very tough fight and that OF Thor and Bor are above any single person here. But, no, you can't bring yourself to come to that conclusion, can you?

Honestly, I'm quite tired of your rampant misrepresentation and willful ignorance when it comes to comic book knowledge. Where it was once funny quoting you and proving you wrong so everyone can point and laugh, it's now just grown sad. But, I suppose you'll just write this off as me being a, what? Condescending and arrogant little pustule or some other rebuttal you probably think is clever and witty, indicative of your sharp tongue.

Oh, well. Someone has to be on guard to point out your BS on a regular basis. May as well be someone who knows what the hell they're talking about.

ODG
I find that offensive. And I'm sure JakeTheBank was complimented when you called him a "clown." Originally posted by Starscream M
bor had not one legit feat to put him beyond herald class. Im sorry but thats just facts Bor pushed OF Thor to a greater degree than the Destroyer armor. What is not computing? There's no equivocation or ignorance that can possibly explain such denial. Bottom-line, you hate Bor, for literally no reason whatsoever. You just decided to hate him and have continued to pretend like he didn't outperform the Destroyer armor on-panel. This has gone on for years across dozens of threads. And it's boring and tired. Originally posted by Starscream M
and yes ODG, Im well aware of the stuff you posted...I hope you're aware of the concept of hyperbole. fact is, bor lost to thor, and that is not a good feat. You are perfectly aware of those feats. And you are perfectly pretending like they don't render your arbitrary opinions completely wrong. You just keep pretending like you can arbitrarily declare them as not being impressive. What heralds are so physically durable that an amped Thor even came close to shattering Mjolnir on them? What herald has ever pushed an amped Thor to a greater degree than the Destroyer armor did -- an opponent that literally murdered him on-panel?

The only hyperbole here is you flatly stating Bor "didn't have one damn feat" and you acting like you have any basis for calling JakeTheBank a "clown" when it concerns Bor.

ODG

Either you're:

A.) Genuinely being obtuse and purposefully ignoring all on panel evidence to support the claims being made here on Bor and OF Thor's behalf.

or

B.) Lack the ability to comprehend what's been stated and shown to you multiple times.

There's a reason why you get so much shit from the forum and it's not unwarranted at this point. The sad thing is that you can easily change this perception of yourself, but you choose not to, instead deciding to troll - I'm going to assume you're doing so, because I don't think you're that outright stupid - multiple threads.

And yes, Bor's feats put him above herald in the context of the story, writer's intent, comparison to Thor without the Odin Force, and general common sense. The idea that you don't know what hyperbole is only further cements just how far out of the way you're going to troll this thread.

Hell, even people who think the JLA win this (bar maybe two people, including yourself) agree that this is a very tough fight and that OF Thor and Bor are above any single person here. But, no, you can't bring yourself to come to that conclusion, can you?

Honestly, I'm quite tired of your rampant misrepresentation and willful ignorance when it comes to comic book knowledge. Where it was once funny quoting you and proving you wrong so everyone can point and laugh, it's now just grown sad. But, I suppose you'll just write this off as me being a, what? Condescending and arrogant little pustule or some other rebuttal you probably think is clever and witty, indicative of your sharp tongue.

Oh, well. Someone has to be on guard to point out your BS on a regular basis. May as well be someone who knows what the hell they're talking about. Co-signed. thumb up

Starscream M
what you guys dont get is how hypocritical you are

you relish in using the very abc logic that you accuse me of

oh, destroyer lost to thor, and bor hurt thor, so that makes bor very impressive

yet, if I said, rulk beat watcher and beat thor, its bad writing or PIS

couldnt I say the same about the destroyer incident then? I could say it was bad writing to have thor beat destroyer...and that would destroy this entire argument about bor being powerful

you can't pick and choose which events of thors you like just so your argument stands

oh him losing to rulk was PIS...but him beating destroyer was completely on point

Silent Master

Either you're:

or

Oh, well. Someone has to be on guard to point out your BS on a regular basis. May as well be someone who knows what the hell they're talking about.

beer

JakeTheBank

oh, destroyer lost to thor, and bor hurt thor, so that makes bor very impressive

yet, if I said, rulk beat watcher and beat thor, its bad writing or PIS

couldnt I say the same about the destroyer incident then? I could say it was bad writing to have thor beat destroyer...and that would destroy this entire argument about bor being powerful

you can't pick and choose which events of thors you like just so your argument stands

oh him losing to rulk was PIS...but him beating destroyer was completely on point

And just like a good troll you leave out the context in virtually every encounter you just listed.

OF Thor beat the Destroyer via soul transference, not through physical force. And he still tanked the Distegration Ray which killed Classic Thor. And Bor, on panel, put OF Thor in more peril than the Destroyer did.

This isn't hard. It really isn't. You're just being a pathetic troll.

Starscream M

This isn't hard. It really isn't. You're just being a pathetic troll. whatever dooder. I'm not trolling, I'll post a better argument later...in a hurry at the moment.

ODG

yet, if I said, rulk beat watcher and beat thor, its bad writing or PIS Rulk at his height beat Watcher and OF Thor because it was revealed he was using his energy absorption powers. That was literally the explanation given on-panel. This comic book evidence is not a hypocritical excuse; it's a plain factual reason that was explained on-panel. Originally posted by Starscream M

oh him losing to rulk was PIS...but him beating destroyer was completely on point No, you can't. Because OF Thor being able to take on the Destroyer in such a way was explained by another on-panel reason: he possessed the Odinforce. So how does your whining explain away Mjolnir being shattered by hitting Bor? Or Bor catching the business-end of a Mjolnir toss with his bare hand?

You can't mischaracterize our arguments and insert excuses into them just because you want to pretend to have something to argue with. Don't put words in other people's mouths.

iceman24567
Nice trolling laughing

ODG
whatever dooder. I'm not trolling, I'll post a better argument later...in a hurry at the moment. You're in a hurry out of this thread like every single other thread you've trolled people dealing with your nonsensical Bor hatred. You've lowballed the crap out of Bor multiple times with the same exact busted arguments and bias across multiple threads. And you hate Bor. It's become so painfully apparent that you just absolutely hate the character. These are direct quotes: Originally posted by Starscream M
the fight he and bor had barely damaged even a city...what does that tell you?

---------------

I love the bor wankage.

---------------

HP DD rapestomps Bor's wrinkly old carcass

---------------

bor was a bag of hyperbole...if you examine their fight, they didn't even destroy a city block.

---------------

when thor fought bor, they barely even destroyed a city block.

---------------

bor was the most overhyped piece of old fart in recent memory. his fight with thor barely destroyed a city block.

---------------

bor was a low herald at best in my estimation.

---------------

the midherald that gets killed by thor...

---------------

yet when odinforce thor fought bor...they barely damaged a city block.

---------------

neither was that old gasbag bor capable of that no expression

---------------

bor's best feat is getting his ass handed to him by oF Thor http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=558329&pagenumber=10
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=558329&pagenumber=11
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=13231960& amp;highlight=bor+userid%3A55834#post13231960http:
//www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=546742&pagenumber=6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=546742&pagenumber=6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=362941&pagenumber=7475
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=558253&pagenumber=2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=562789&pagenumber=10
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=564834&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=571079&pagenumber=1

This sh1t's gone on for years. And every time people shut your argument down, you flee and scamper off and then you just revive it in another thread. The sheer frequency you've engaged in this ridiculous hate-filled crusade is only matched by the sheer petulance you treat posters when it comes to Bor. When people state otherwise or argue otherwise, you've needlessly insulted and bashed multiple times even before any insults were thrown your way or the conversation got heated: Originally posted by Starscream M
@carver9 you're a clown

---------------

this ain't rocket science, rage. get a bib for your drool.

---------------

why are you thorbags always making excuses:

---------------

you clown, neither bor nor OF thor can oneshot any on the JLA http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523087&pagenumber=26
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523087&pagenumber=27

So, yes, you are trolling. You've been trolling posters repeatedly for years because you hate a comic book character that much. Yes, it is foolishly ironic that you can accuse others of bias or poor argumentation. Yes, it is rich that you act offended when you start insulting people first. Yes, this act is tired and it's boring because all you do is keep saying the same crap over and over and over again.

AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE NOT TROLLING?

Reported.

iceman24567
pwned laughing

Badabing

Either you're:

or

Oh, well. Someone has to be on guard to point out your BS on a regular basis. May as well be someone who knows what the hell they're talking about. Originally posted by ODG
You're in a hurry out of this thread like every single other thread you've trolled people dealing with your nonsensical Bor hatred. You've lowballed the crap out of Bor multiple times with the same exact busted arguments and bias across multiple threads. And you hate Bor. It's become so painfully apparent that you just absolutely hate the character. These are direct quotes: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=558329&pagenumber=10
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=558329&pagenumber=11
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=13231960& amp;highlight=bor+userid%3A55834#post13231960http:
//www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=546742&pagenumber=6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=546742&pagenumber=6
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=362941&pagenumber=7475
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=558253&pagenumber=2
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=562789&pagenumber=10

This sh1t's gone on for years. And every time people shut your argument down, you flee and scamper off and then you just revive it in another thread. The sheer frequency you've engaged in this ridiculous hate-filled crusade is only matched by the sheer petulance you treat posters when it comes to Bor. When people state otherwise or argue otherwise, you've needlessly insulted and bashed multiple times even before any insults were thrown your way or the conversation got heated: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523087&pagenumber=26
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523087&pagenumber=27

So, yes, you are trolling. You've been trolling posters repeatedly for years because you hate a comic book character that much. Yes, it is foolishly ironic that you can accuse others of bias or poor argumentation. Yes, it is rich that you act offended when you start insulting people first. Yes, this act is tired and it's boring because all you do is keep saying the same crap over and over and over again.

AND YOU HAVE THE GALL TO ACT LIKE YOU'RE NOT TROLLING?

Reported. Wow, I guess they told you Starscream. Maybe you should look at your last temp ban:

User banned for 31 days

Reason: More recent warnings, among numerous past warnings/bans that haven't changed his cavalier attitude toward mods and rules. Month-long ban, and probably his last chance.

You should have taken note of the last sentence. Whatever happens is on you. wink

carver9
edit.

Badabing
edit. mmm

sneer

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, it is. You're a Hank Pym fan.

So am I. Don't push it.

=======

Originally posted by Badabing
mmm

sneer

Let's warn Carver too.

carver9
So am I. Don't push it.

=======

Let's warn Carver too.

WTF? I'm innocent.

-Pr-
WTF? I'm innocent.

That's what the guilty always say. mmm

Badabing
So am I. Don't push it.

=======

Let's warn Carver too. Poor Carver.Originally posted by carver9
WTF? I'm innocent. Originally posted by -Pr-
That's what the guilty always say. mmm laughing out loud

carver9
That's what the guilty always say. mmm

confused I, don't, know, what, to, say.

Badabing
confused I, don't, know, what, to, say. I do:

uKZL2ogi2h4

biscuits

carver9
I do:

uKZL2ogi2h4

biscuits

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

-Pr-
I do:

uKZL2ogi2h4

biscuits

laughing

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I honestly see Clark holding his own against Thor

thumb up

Bor's "feats" are all from his one fight against uberdurthor OF Thor. Some members of the JLA have better feats. Superman also has the feats he needs to stand his ground against OF Thor.
The OF Thor vs Bor fight wasn't as impressive as the people want it to be, saw better fights and the only justification for it to be so "great" and almost Skyfather is OF Thor, who in my eyes isn't as impressive as his classic self.
Feats > Statements. And featwise JLA > those Asgardians.
m2c

ODG
^ You do understand that the only other person that trolls about Bor as much as Starscream M is you?

carver9
Originally posted by ODG
^ You do understand that the only other person that trolls about Bor as much as Starscream M is you?

Pretty much.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG

Telling the truth =! trolling. Isn't there a thread you want to be closed by simply being you?

thumb up

Pretty much.

It's sad to see what happened to you. WBH for example was far more impressive compared to Bor. His fight against Betty was >>>>>> Bor vs OF Thor. You can find a lot of JLA feats far more impressive to what Bor has ever done, or the lip service Thor gave him.

Newjak
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Telling the truth =! trolling. Isn't there a thread you want to be closed by simply being you?

thumb up

It's sad to see what happened to you. WBH for example was far more impressive compared to Bor. His fight against Betty was >>>>>> Bor vs OF Thor. You can find a lot of JLA feats far more impressive to what Bor has ever done, or the lip service Thor gave him. It wasn't just lip service though, Bor cracked one of his ribs, abd a few issues earlier he was took the Destroyer Beam directly for a short period.

IT took Thor having to hit Bor so hard that hit broke his hammer.

Bor could potentially one-shot a few people here.

Batman-Prime
It wasn't just lip service though, Bor cracked one of his ribs, abd a few issues earlier he was took the Destroyer Beam directly for a short period.

IT took Thor having to hit Bor so hard that hit broke his hammer.

Bor could potentially one-shot a few people here.

Tbh I think Superman or some others from the JLA could take the Destroyer beam too. They survived worse, OE, OB, 50 nuclear bombs explosion, black holes, an blast from imperiex prime etc. Zod broke Supermans jaw... you don't need to be a skyfather to do this, just a good hit.

And? That's not as impressive. Thors hammer was broken before. Bor is a part of his family, so who knows what else played a role. I also think that breaking Mjolnir isn't the only way of defeatin Bor. Some good hits, beams from High Heralds or one hit or beam from something more powerful, could do this trick too. Bor isn't some invincible force that can't be harmed by "lesser" attacks then this Mjolnir strike.

Firestorm
Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Wally West

Those maybe, if he gets a good hit and they let him hit them. Flash wouldn't and as a team they would take care that he won't hit the softer targets. The Rest
Superman
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Captain Atom
should be able to tank/avoid some hit, with shields, stamina/durtability, intangibility, armor or simply superior speed.

ODG
Telling the truth =! trolling. Let's see this "truth" across the multiple threads you've commented on Bor. Let's see how similar it is to the "truth" Starscream M was professing to be telling: Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Honestly, this fight was everything I expect from an low Herald fight,

--------------------------

Thor knocked across a city, wow unbelievable this Bor,

From his fight with Thor I would say Bor is more of an Mid-tier...

he was just an weak and embarrasing pussy IMHO.

Maybe Bor vs Hercules would be an good one, but even then I would say Herc wins.

The post replying to yours was truly stupid, it's stupid to reply to you at all smile

Rulk beat the shit out of thor didn't he? The rematch was like those Bor feats,

BRB vs Bor = BRB 10/10

The OF Thor isn't that impressive, *cough* Rulk gave him trouble *cough*.

Look boy, your opinion is based on one Thor statement alone.

Bor - Rulk wins 6/10

Bor wasn't impressive at all. OF was dominated by Rulk. Nothing bad since Rulk had the Loeb force but still. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11588659&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post11588659
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11588657&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post11588657
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11609118&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post11609118
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=503510&pagenumber=4
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12449348&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post12449348
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523087&pagenumber=18
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12484765&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post12484765
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14032429&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post14032429 Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Isn't there a thread you want to be closed by simply being you? You can try to bait me into making this thread personal again instead of about the topic being discussed. Some days, I'll even bite. Enthusiastically. But here, you aren't getting any sort of traction in trying to deflect from how you troll about Bor as much as Starscream M.

We get it though. You don't actually troll about Bor. Oh, no! Not at all! And I'm just picking on you and any reasonable person that isn't me could see that you're just simply telling the truth when it comes to Bor. I mean... even when you discussed it with mods, they clearly didn't think you were trolling at all http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=503510&pagenumber=4:

If one would turn his fanboyism off and compare this fight to some other, those feats to other feats instead of believeing only empty words... what would the people say.

If instead of Bor, this had been a fight with rulk, same feats, same end of the fight. Would people still believe Rulk is an skyfather??

confused Originally posted by Raoul
if you consider the recent hulk arc to be anything more than a complete hulk wankfest, then seriously, read some other comics. erm Originally posted by Batman-Prime
wankfest is the right word to describe what people try to do for Bor or current Thor here, though in the case of Thor i don't mind, he is pretty cool.

Though i understand the state of mind some are in.

You don't agree with the things in one comic series you call it wankfest

You agree with something from another which isn't as impressive and you try to make more of it then one should.

Yeah, nice attitude wink Originally posted by Raoul
don't patronise me. well, don't try. Originally posted by Badabing
You've done nothing but argue with anyone who disagrees with you and post off topic blather. In other words, you're trolling. Please stop or it's a warning. Thanks. Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hm, I understand, comparing feats is not important, thr privilege to use words like wankfest is also only available to a few peaople. Good I'm off this dsicussion. Though I do admit that I had a lot to laugh smile Originally posted by Badabing
Warned. Nothing but the truth from you, Batman-Prime. Anybody else is just hatin. kinda

-Pr-

carver9

thumb up

It's sad to see what happened to you. WBH for example was far more impressive compared to Bor. His fight against Betty was >>>>>> Bor vs OF Thor. You can find a lot of JLA feats far more impressive to what Bor has ever done, or the lip service Thor gave him.

Thor knows his own durability and Bor being able to kill Thor with a single hit is above anything on the JLA. You can't always base things off of Collateral damage. WBH showing was much more than that (collateral damage).

Damborgson
Originally posted by ODG
Let's see this "truth" across the multiple threads you've commented on Bor. Let's see how similar it is to the "truth" Starscream M was professing to be telling: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11588659&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post11588659
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11588657&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post11588657
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=11609118&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post11609118
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=503510&pagenumber=4
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12449348&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post12449348
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=523087&pagenumber=18
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12484765&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post12484765
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14032429&highlight=bor+userid%3A106163#post14032429 You can try to bait me into making this thread personal again instead of about the topic being discussed. Some days, I'll even bite. Enthusiastically. But here, you aren't getting any sort of traction in trying to deflect from how you troll about Bor as much as Starscream M.

We get it though. You don't actually troll about Bor. Oh, no! Not at all! And I'm just picking on you and any reasonable person that isn't me could see that you're just simply telling the truth when it comes to Bor. I mean... even when you discussed it with mods, they clearly didn't think you were trolling at all http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=503510&pagenumber=4:

Nothing but the truth from you, Batman-Prime. Anybody else is just hatin. kinda

That was....moderately creepy actually.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/shocklaugh.gif

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
Let's see this "truth" across the multiple threads you've commented on Bor. Let's see how similar it is to the "truth" Starscream M was professing to be telling: You can try to bait me into making this thread personal again instead of about the topic being discussed. Some days, I'll even bite. Enthusiastically. But here, you aren't getting any sort of traction in trying to deflect from how you troll about Bor as much as Starscream M.

We get it though. You don't actually troll about Bor. Oh, no! Not at all! And I'm just picking on you and any reasonable person that isn't me could see that you're just simply telling the truth when it comes to Bor. I mean... even when you discussed it with mods, they clearly didn't think you were trolling at all

Nothing but the truth from you, Batman-Prime. Anybody else is just hatin. kinda

So you dig through old threads to find what suits your argument? I stay true to the core, Bor wasn't impressive, that's the truth. There are greater and better feats/fights. Nothing wrong with it. However. You searching old posts of mine because you have apersonal agenda against me is... charming, I know I hurt your feeling by forgetting you but you becoming a stalker just because your "pride" was hurt... amazing. kinda

Instead of backseat modding and stalking old posts of mine, you could have at least try to make Bors feats bigger then they were or provide an argument why some people on the JLA would get one shoted by Bor, even though they tanked worse from more powerful enemies.

As for the mods disagreeing with me. It can happen and contrary to you, it was my only warning, though I forgot it tbh. And the old Lizard warned me it seems because I annoyed this Raoul. Anyway. Past days are long gone, you however are still getting warnings and threads closed. Fascinating, isn't it?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Damborgson
That was....moderately creepy actually.
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/shocklaugh.gif

Actually, thinking about it hmmm it is. Posts from 2009.... he has a crush on me it seems, I should change my name and call the police^^.

ODG
^ I have the memory of an elephant. And the simple wherewithal to use the search function. I'm tired of the blatant Bor trolling. It's old. It's boring. And it receiving validation from another poster (who managed to receive a mod warning about it before even Starscream M managed to) is just enough nonsense.

And in case you're wondering, no, I'm not reporting Batman-Prime like I reported Starscream M for this thread. Batman-Prime hasn't insulted anybody out of the blue or spammed the same insipid non-arguments across the pages. No. All he's doing is just thumbing it up and pretending like we haven't heard it before.

I get it though. My accusing you of using the same trolling arguments you've used in the past and you denying so means this is personal. Sadly enough, it's on-topic. I didn't put those past posts in your mouth. I didn't get you that warning. I didn't make you try to pretend here and now that you haven't trolled and that you aren't dangerously close to trolling now about Bor. Again. I did none of that. It's nothing personal. It's just boring and it really needs to stop when discussing Bor.

-Pr-
We call that "the carver".

But yeah, Bor has feats. I don't see why people doubt that.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
^ I have the memory of an elephant. And the simple wherewithal to use the search function. I'm tired of the blatant Bor trolling. It's old. It's boring. And it receiving validation from another poster (who managed to receive a mod warning about it before even Starscream M managed to) is just enough nonsense.

And in case you're wondering, no, I'm not reporting Batman-Prime like I reported Starscream M for this thread. Batman-Prime hasn't insulted anybody out of the blue or spammed the same insipid non-arguments across the pages. No. All he's doing is just thumbing it up and pretending like we haven't heard it before.

I get it though. My accusing you of using the same trolling arguments you've used in the past and you denying so means this is personal. Sadly enough, it's on-topic. I didn't put those past posts in your mouth. I didn't get you that warning. I didn't make you try to pretend here and now that you haven't trolled and that you aren't dangerously close to trolling now about Bor. Again. I did none of that. It's nothing personal. It's just boring and it really needs to stop when discussing Bor.
I tell my opinion, there are people in this thread who agree for example that Bor wouldn't one shot the people from the JLA. I stay polite.
And btw since 2009 the JLA members got even more feats that would put them above a nonsense like "one shooting" from Bor.

I present my case and my reasoning and though you might disagree that feats/fights from some JLA members are more impressive then the Bor/OF Thor fight there is really no reason to dig through old threads from 2009 where I stick to the same reasoning except proving how much i mean to you...

Creepy indeed.

ODG
^ This isn't about being polite. This isn't about me and you. This is about Bor trolling that's been prevalent and exposed and about preventing it from rearing its ugly head. Again. Originally posted by Batman-Prime
And the old Lizard warned me it seems because I annoyed this Raoul. Anyway. Past days are long gone, you however are still getting warnings and threads closed. Fascinating, isn't it? This Raoul made the same arguments that have been made in this thread. You didn't annoy him, you trolled him. But keep trying to make this about other threads and about your personal feelings towards me.

Anything to deflect from being called out on your repeated Bor trolling. Which is, once again, on-topic. Originally posted by -Pr-
We call that "the carver".

But yeah, Bor has feats. I don't see why people doubt that. thumb up

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by ODG
^ This isn't about being polite. This isn't about me and you. This is about Bor trolling that's been prevalent and exposed and about preventing it from rearing its ugly head. Again. This Raoul made the same arguments that have been made in this thread. You didn't annoy him, you trolled him. But keep trying to make this about other threads and about your personal feelings towards me.

Anything to deflect from being called out on your repeated Bor trolling. Which is, once again, on-topic. thumb up

It is about you and me, your proved at least that much.

As for Bor's feats vs JLA feats, you can think what you want, I never cared as much for you as you for me but it's still the truth. JLA's feats/fights > Bor vs OF Fight. Feel free to disagree. And this Raoul >>> you tbh.

And the only one trolling here, right now, is you. Have a nice day. I don't want to get this thread closed or you becoming insulting again, so it's better to stop, isn't it?

durthor

ODG
^ You can blame me for your repeated past trolling about Bor across numerous threads where (most of the time) I wasn't even participating. Whatever.

I suppose my preemptively warning a poster to not descend into the same trollery he's done in the past on the same topic is... sorta trolling? Ok. Pretending you never did and that you weren't about to and backhandedly trying to justify it... that's not trolling though. Gotcha.

This thread, however, is still not about you and me, anymore than you're trying to make it. And I can state it no more dryly than that.

Also: Raoul sucks. Always has. Always will. biscuits Originally posted by carver9
Thor knows his own durability and Bor being able to kill Thor with a single hit is above anything on the JLA. You can't always base things off of Collateral damage. WBH showing was much more than that (collateral damage). Absence of collateral damage is never a reliable indication of power, only the presence of it. thumb up

Badabing
ODG, stop. I addressed this thread earlier.

Batman Prime. Shut up. I told you I'd see you in the forums. sneer

Carver, keep being yourself.

Pr, yell at Carver again.

Newjak, Thor and Bor are both hippie, poop heads! osheet

Now, get back to topic before I decide people need warnings again. I have a bad cold with a slight fever. Giving warnings >>>> taking NyQuil.

-Pr-
A raptor with a cold? mmm

http://i.imgur.com/cpIVM.jpg

Badabing
Thin ice...sneer

pr

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Curious on average what has OF Thor done that place him so far ahead of Clark?

Damborgson
Originally posted by ODG

Oh I agree on Bor. He's trans and arguing that he's somehow less than that isn't an opinion so much as it is being wrong. Period.

But the amount of posts you nailed him including how far they went back to had to get a reaction out of me stick out tongue

carver9
ODG, stop. I addressed this thread earlier.

Batman Prime. Shut up. I told you I'd see you in the forums. sneer

Carver, keep being yourself.

Pr, yell at Carver again.

Newjak, Thor and Bor are both hippie, poop heads! osheet

Now, get back to topic before I decide people need warnings again. I have a bad cold with a slight fever. Giving warnings >>>> taking NyQuil.

laughing

carver9

Destroyed and Recreated a moon during a fist fight. confused

That's just one of the things.

-Pr-

Not so far, but he is above him, when you compare him to classic Thor, and that Thor's relationship to Superman.

Philosophía
JLA stomp the living shit out of that team.

Holy shit at people saying Bor and Thor would one-shot anybody on the JLA team.

Sin I AM
Not so far, but he is above him, when you compare him to classic Thor, and that Thor's relationship to Superman.

That's the thing though, I remember the destroyer/bor fights but they are like highlights u know..those instances weren't average. Even if he's "above" Clark IMO it's not that great a gap that he cannot overcome especially considering the feats superman has pulled off

-Pr-
That's the thing though, I remember the destroyer/bor fights but they are like highlights u know..those instances weren't average. Even if he's "above" Clark IMO it's not that great a gap that he cannot overcome especially considering the feats superman has pulled off

Yes, they were impressive showings, but OF Thor was somewhat more powerful than classic Thor. Don't you agree?

And no, I don't see him one-shotting Superman, but he'd be a tougher opponent than classic Thor by a fair bit.

JakeTheBank

Do you know how many actual fights OF Thor had?

vs. Iron Man
vs. Balder occupied Destroyer Armor
vs. Loebforce/Energy Absorbing Rulk
vs. Super Skrull Asgardian
vs. Dark Avengers
vs. Bor

And in each of those fights, Thor displayed feats well above "classic" levels. Thor without the Odin Force had never dismantled Tony in such a quick time (beat him, sure, but with two moves? No.) Thor without the Odin Force doesn't tank the Destroyer Beam and survive blows especially stated to have killed him had it not been for the Odin Force. Even out of combat, Thor doesn't recreate Asgard out of nothing and then forcibly pull Captain America from the timestream limbo - when his time powers with Mjolnir have explicitly been removed - to speak with him.

I mean, seriously, take all of his fights and feats under JMS and the seldom crossovers he had while in possession of the Odin Force chronologically speaking and tell me his "average" and how that compares to non-Odin Force Thor's "average".

He's definitely more powerful and durable than regular Thor, and this is both shown and stated by the guy responsible for bringing him back from the dead and giving him an amp. How or why it's being argued is beyond me.

Damborgson
Agreed. No one gets an amp and becomes less formidable than what he was. He may not have been yanking the midgard serpent off the planet, but he was outperforming classic Thor where it counts. Which you know makes sense since he a specific amp and all.

Sin I AM
Jake, the only fights worth mentioning was the.destroyer/bor ones. IM, DA, skrull not impressive.

Rulk...seriously? I don't understand y he is being mentioned

Everything else u stated isn't combat related sooo there's that

JakeTheBank
Jake, the only fights worth mentioning was the.destroyer/bor ones. IM, DA, skrull not impressive.

Rulk...seriously? I don't understand y he is being mentioned

Everything else u stated isn't combat related sooo there's that

And by your logic, since those fights were the fights where Thor was forced to expend great effort and power, how is that a knock against him? He beat a foe that classic/Odin Forceless Thor was never able to outside of BFR or plot device and was actually killed by its ultimate attack...the same attack he endured with minor burns and slagged armor. And Bor was even more dangerous to him than the Destroyer Armor was, and was durable enough to cause Mjolnir to actually break upon being hit hard enough. No one on the JLA packs that kind of power to break Mjolnir simply by being "too tough".

So how are we still arguing against OF Thor and Bor being at least solid Trans levelers?

Batman-Prime
The more popular Heralds tap sometimes into the Trans tier, sometimes even higher. Superman in Final Crisis operated on a level above OF Thor and at least on Trans level. In OWAW he ripped through High Herald and Trans Probes (who wrecked Teams with Herald chars) without much effort.

-Pr-
The more popular Heralds tap sometimes into the Trans tier, sometimes even higher. Superman in Final Crisis operated on a level above OF Thor and at least on Trans level. In OWAW he ripped through High Herald and Trans Probes (who wrecked Teams with Herald chars) without much effort.

OF Thor was more a definitive amp than someone cutting loose, though.

JakeTheBank

Yes, and Classic Thor has feats well above Odin Force Thor and even King Thor.

Doesn't change the fact that Odin Force Thor is a legitimate and explicit amp, not just him cutting loose or having high end feats.

carver9

confused

DarkSaint85
Can't MM just put Bor under an illlusion...and make him fight OF Thor? There, sorted.

-Pr-
confused

Don't attempt to downplay the probes.

Badabing
Don't attempt to downplay the probes. Carver was probed? messed

-Pr-
Carver was probed? messed

Why else would he be so butthurt?

Diesldude
I hope Carver's back doesn't lock up with all the probing you guys are doing.

Badabing
Why else would he be so butthurt? You're just mean. sad

It's better to be easy going...like me. flirt

-Pr-
You're just mean. sad

It's better to be easy going...like me. flirt

Ha.

DarkSaint85
Why else would he be so butthurt?

Reported for such an obvious joke.

ODG
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Can't MM just put Bor under an illlusion...and make him fight OF Thor? There, sorted. Is this more or less likely than Loki mind controlling Superman and having him take out half the JLA?

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Reported for such an obvious joke.

sad

Originally posted by ODG
Is this more or less likely than Loki mind controlling Superman and having him take out half the JLA?

Given Superman's resistance to mental attacks, I dunno. Though magic, etc.

DarkSaint85
Superman has some feats of resisting illusions, right? Does Bor have any?

Not saying Bor is especially weak to illusions. But was just in answer to your question about which is more likely.

And based on their histories, IMO its more likely Bor can be fooled than Superman.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>