Movie battle! Hulk vs Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Well got into a back and forth about who would win a fight between the hulk (the avengers) and the destroyer armor (thor) after a all day movie night watching all the marvel movies we could muster.

Who would win?
Why? confused

carver9
Already been done.

Zack Fair
JP9mmoDkSMI

SevenShackles
Originally posted by carver9
Already been done.

Forgot to search, it's been awhile since I have had the time to stop by here.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Already been done. You are so dead next time you make a duplicate thread. I may even call in Pr! evillaugh

I think Hulk smashes the Destroyer. b_hulk

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
You are so dead next time you make a duplicate thread. I may even call in Pr! evillaugh

I think Hulk smashes the Destroyer. b_hulk

laughing out loud

Cogito
Hulk, easily.

Thor got serious and wrecked the Destroyer with ease. He didn't do half as well against the Hulk.

JakeTheBank
He also fought the Destroyer in a completely different manner than he fought Hulk, whom he held back against.

ares834
Originally posted by Cogito
Hulk, easily.

Thor got serious and wrecked the Destroyer with ease. He didn't do half as well against the Hulk.

Yep.

Hulk smashes.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He also fought the Destroyer in a completely different manner than he fought Hulk, whom he held back against.

janus77
Hulk destroys The Destroyer with a punch.
The Destroyer is seriously f-cked against Hulk.

ODG
Destroyer.

TheGodKiller
Destroyer destroys him .

Utrigita
Destroyer ftw imo.

Nibedicus
With Hulk movie Hulk, Destroyer wins.

With Avengers movie Hulk, Hulk wins.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Nibedicus
With Hulk movie Hulk, Destroyer wins.

With Avengers movie Hulk, Hulk wins.
They're both the same character though . And what exactly did the Avengers movie Hulk do that suggests that he could take apart the Destroyer ?

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
They're both the same character though . And what exactly did the Avengers movie Hulk do that suggests that he could take apart the Destroyer ?

Avengers Hulk and Ang Lee Hulk are 2 different characters/are from different continuities, aren't they?

I just feel that the 2 times where the Destroyer's durability was tested, it didn't hold up too well (Against Sif and against Thor). While I do acknowledge that Sif could have pierced the Destroyer via its seams, one has to also acknowledge the fact that she inflicted enough damage to it enough to disable it for a short time.

TheGodKiller
Avengers Hulk and Ang Lee Hulk are 2 different characters/are from different continuities, aren't they?

I just feel that the 2 times where the Destroyer's durability was tested, it didn't hold up too well (Against Sif and against Thor). While I do acknowledge that Sif could have pierced the Destroyer via its seams, one has to also acknowledge the fact that she inflicted enough damage to it enough to disable it for a short time.

I thought you were referring the Ed Norton Hulk ? Since that is the Hulk's most recent movie(his own franchise) incarnation .

As far as durability goes , while the Ang Lee Hulk seemed impressive on the surface , its skin got pierced by shrapnel from a tank missile .

I thought that was just Loki trolling the Warrior's Three ?

the ninjak
Movie Destroyer defeats Movie Hulk.

Movie Hulk isn't capable of doing what Movie Thor did to the Destroyer.

Nibedicus
I thought you were referring the Ed Norton Hulk ? Since that is the Hulk's most recent movie(his own franchise) incarnation .

As far as durability goes , while the Ang Lee Hulk seemed impressive on the surface , its skin got pierced by shrapnel from a tank missile .

I thought that was just Loki trolling the Warrior's Three ?

I meant Ang Lee Hulk. :P Yeah, his durability sucked. That is why I'd put Destroyer over him. Ang Lee Hulk's durability showings were far less than what was shown in the Avengers movie (where he was shrugging aircraft cannonfire like they were chucking snowballs at him. Good healing factor on the Ang Lee Hulk, tho.

Really don't know where to place Norton Hulk, tho. My memory of the "feats" he had in the movie isn't very detailed.

There really was no indication that Loki was "trolling" the warriors 3, tho. It really seemed like, to me, that they slowed down the Destroyer only to have it recover fully from the damage.

h1a8
Movie Hulk seemed indestructible. I'm going with Hulk. Destroyers only feat was destroying some random cars and stuff.

BruceSkywalker
the destroyer gets destroyed....lol

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Movie Hulk seemed indestructible. I'm going with Hulk. Destroyers only feat was destroying some random cars and stuff.

I didn't know that getting ko'd and bleeding was evidence of being indestructible.

TheGodKiller
I meant Ang Lee Hulk. :P Yeah, his durability sucked. That is why I'd put Destroyer over him. Ang Lee Hulk's durability showings were far less than what was shown in the Avengers movie (where he was shrugging aircraft cannonfire like they were chucking snowballs at him. Good healing factor on the Ang Lee Hulk, tho.

Really don't know where to place Norton Hulk, tho. My memory of the "feats" he had in the movie isn't very detailed.

There really was no indication that Loki was "trolling" the warriors 3, tho. It really seemed like, to me, that they slowed down the Destroyer only to have it recover fully from the damage.
Yeah , Ang Lee Hulk has the best chance at Destroyer . Iirc , apart from a strength increase , his size also increased with anger , and he survived a point blank nuclear detonation .

Norton Hulk'll most likely lose .

I thought the way the Destroyer went TX on Sif , that Loki was trolling them . Guess I was wrong .

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
I didn't know that getting ko'd and bleeding was evidence of being indestructible.

Hulk wasn't ever bleeding or koed in Avengers (what scene are you referring to?).
He tanked hundreds if not thousands of those blasts without damage, plus he has HF

DickBlazer
Avengers hulk one shots movie destroyer if he gets to wind up

KingD19
Hulk wasn't ever bleeding or koed in Avengers (what scene are you referring to?).
He tanked hundreds if not thousands of those blasts without damage, plus he has HF

His nose was bleeding slightly after the Chitauri laser barrage. Slightly, but it was bleeding.

carver9
Originally posted by DickBlazer
Avengers hulk one shots movie destroyer if he gets to wind up

Silent Master

Yes he was, try actually watching the movie.

h1a8
Yes he was, try actually watching the movie.

I watched the movies more times than you prehaps (at least 4 times) I don't recall Hulk bleeding and definitely not being koed. Again what scenes are you referring to or concession accepted.

Silent Master
I watched the movies more times than you prehaps (at least 4 times) I don't recall Hulk bleeding and definitely not being koed. Again what scenes are you referring to or concession accepted.

KingD19 has already mentioned the bleeding scene.

Get back to me when you've actually seen the movie.

KingD19

h1a8 tends to ignore me.

The Sorrow
Those blasters seemed quite potent, Iron Man was shot twice and dropped briefly iirc. Hulk had around two dozen soldiers firing at him for an extended period of time and seemed relatively unharmed.

Anyway Hulk tears the Destroyer apart.

iceman24567
The Destroyer blasts Hulk to death

KingD19
Well if you wanna look at things. Destroyer blast blew up cars, Chitauri lasers blew up cars.

Destroyer Beam = Chitauri Lasers?

Mindship
Bana Hulk and Ruffalo Hulk win. They seemed more like comic Hulk.
Not sure about Norton Hulk, whose power levels seemed more "realistic."

ODG
I thought the way the Destroyer went TX on Sif , that Loki was trolling them . Guess I was wrong . Not necessarily wrong. Seems reasonable to me considering Loki definitely trolled mortal Thor with the whole pause, turn away as if I'm sparing you, pimp slap fatality.

h1a8

I rewatched the scene and still no blood. wtf are you talking about? Also I see no ko either. Lies I say.

Silent Master
I rewatched the scene and still no blood. wtf are you talking about? Also I see no ko either. Lies I say.

Yes, what you're saying is a lie.

ozz81
Hulk has more and better feats

Damborgson
Originally posted by ozz81
Hulk has more and better feats

yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.