Blade vs Angelus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. H2H
2. Blade gets a stake

who takes it?

mastagambit
If Blade drinks some blood he is unstoppable.
He would make Angelus his beyotch.

The_Tempest
Blade's martial prowess vastly exceeds Angelus, who relies as much on brute force and manipulation as he does sheer combat ability.

Impediment
You have to be specific when making threads in the AVF.

Which versions are we using?

Movie? Comic?

Is this the Angelus from the Darkness?

Nemesis X
Yeah I have no idea which Angelus we're talking about. The one from Darkness or Buffy the Vampire Slayer? The latter is no doubt the most obvious but just to be safe, which is it?

Nephthys
Since no Angelus was specified I'm picking the one from Drakengard.

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq297/Caims_Girl/Drakengard/PERISH.jpg

Stomp.

Impediment
Also, which version of Blade, too.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Since no Angelus was specified I'm picking the one from Drakengard.

http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq297/Caims_Girl/Drakengard/PERISH.jpg

Stomp. Caim = bigger stomp.

I just felt the need to point out how much of a badass Caim is.

Angelus is a gigantic dragon, possibly the most powerful in the world short of Legna, and Caim is but a man. Killing one kills the other, and Angelus is raging and destroying the world. Yet the party chooses to fight Angelus instead. They figured it was easier to kill the dragon than it was to kill Caim.

Anyway if it is Buffy Angelus, which seems most obvious, Blade curbs him.

Blight
Unless it's Twilight Angelus. big grin ................ Maybe mmm

NemeBro
Twilight Angelus doesn't exist.

Angelus =/= Angel.

Sadly... Making him an entirely separate persona from Angel rather than just Angel without a soul was lame as ****.

Blight
Originally posted by NemeBro
Twilight Angelus doesn't exist.

Angelus =/= Angel.

Sadly... Making him an entirely separate persona from Angel rather than just Angel without a soul was lame as ****. Forgot about that....... rats.

The_Tempest
lolwutno

Angel = the soul, Angelus = the demon. They were always, technically, two different personas.

Blight
Originally posted by The_Tempest
lolwutno

Angel = the soul, Angelus = the demon. They were always, technically, two different personas.
I thought the demon was what we saw in Gruselugs dimension, all barbaric and monstrous.

The_Tempest
The demon we saw in Pylea was Angelus in its purest, primal form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.