Jack McCoy vs Phoenix Wright.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzyhsvLUde1qb788vo7_r1_500.jpg

vs

http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/files/2012/09/phoenix-wright.jpg

Jack McCoy from Law and Order, Phoenix Wright from the Ace Attorney series.

Jack is prosecuting a case in which Phoenix Wright is the defense. Both of them are utterly convinced that they're doing justice (Phoenix thinks his client in innocent, Jack that he's guilty). We are not going by Japanifornia's insane justice system as seen in the Ace Attorney series. Law and Order-verse laws and practises apply, but Phoenix gets time to learn them.

Who is the superior lawyer? Who wins?

Pwned
Japanifornia? You mean where its Japan, but California? At the same time? What about Calipan? You got a problem with the Calipanians? Your just biased for the Japanifornionans.

Anyways, I think Phoenix Wright takes it. Simply because he is Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney. And his suit and tie are nicer.

Nephthys
It's always been unclear exactly where Ace Attorney takes place. It has serious Japanese elements but people say its in America. Hence, Japanifornia.

BruceSkywalker
Jack McCoy gets a conviction..

Pwned
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's always been unclear exactly where Ace Attorney takes place. It has serious Japanese elements but people say its in America. Hence, Japanifornia. I know. I was just messing with you stick out tongue

The cowboy guy was hilarious...... "This is how we are in Texas!"

And something about Vegas being in Texas.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's always been unclear exactly where Ace Attorney takes place. It has serious Japanese elements but people say its in America. Hence, Japanifornia.

In the Japanese versions, it takes place in Japan. The law system in the series is heavily modeled after the one in Japan.

In the American version, it takes place in America (specifically California).

mastagambit
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Jack McCoy gets a conviction..

BruceSkywalker
out of curiosity what was Wright's win/lose record???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.