Cross Genre Match: Asura vs..... Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
HOTM Hulk vs Asura...both at their most angriest. Fight takes place on the moon. Neither is allowed to destroy the moon. No bfr.

Who wins?

SquallX
Ashura from Ashura's Wrath? He wreck Hulk. He's strength is above Hulk. Base Ashura stop a finger coming from him from space, and Waizen was a giant that could hold the Earth in the palm of his hand, or destroyed it if he wanted too.

Then there's Ashura's other form, like Vishra Ashura that makes base Ashura looks like shit.

KingD19
Let's just put this into perspective. Asura killed a being that dwarfed earth(Waizen), by punching it. He's also punched stars out of existence. He punches better than Hulk, and rages better to boot. Asura 100/10

iceman24567
Originally posted by KingD19
Let's just put this into perspective. Asura killed a being that dwarfed earth(Waizen), by punching it. He's also punched stars out of existence. He punches better than Hulk, and rages better to boot. Asura 100/10 Can he punch Sin for making this thread?

Blight
Why isn't this in the Cross Genre Forum instead?

Sin I AM
No limit fallacy for hulk makes it alot harder than u boys are suggesting

psycho gundam
hulk doesn't need continues to beat opponents

Blight
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=89

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Blight
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=89

We've always been able to pin cross genre matches here blight

Badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=89 Originally posted by Sin I AM
We've always been able to pin cross genre matches here blight And this forum is busier.

Blight
I guess I just thought that was because there wasn't a venue for it previously. Now that there is it doesn't make much sense to me. But I ain't in charge. Continue.

KingD19
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No limit fallacy for hulk makes it alot harder than u boys are suggesting

Nope. Because while Hulk can theoretically get to Asura levels on his own, he's never been to that point, and it's never been conceivable that he'll reach that point(on his own), let alone not die before he gets there.

The closest Hulk has ever been to even the Waizen feat is punching that asteroid. But Asura not only stopped Waizen from crushing him, he just punched him a bunch until the energy overloaded him and he died. The closest Hulk has ever been to punching out a star, is when he and She-Hulk got their wish and they destroyed that planet by clashing. Asura could have done it alone.

Asura is just on a whole different plane.

NemeBro
You're ****ing deluded if you believe the Wyzen feat is above HOTM Hulk's feat of destroying a planet indirectly.

And Asura had to do dozens of punches to manage that and nearly died. Hulk would have done it in one punch.

Asura at his best is the size of Earth and destroys stars with the air pressure of his punches though so yeah.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
You're ****ing deluded if you believe the Wyzen feat is above HOTM Hulk's feat of destroying a planet indirectly.

And Asura had to do dozens of punches to manage that and nearly died. Hulk would have done it in one punch.

Asura at his best is the size of Earth and destroys stars with the air pressure of his punches though so yeah.

What are you even talking about? I didn't reference the Hulk/She-Hulk planet destroying feat in conjunction with Waizen. I referenced Hulk destroying the asteroid. And Asura in his 2nd form(nothing at all compared to his later stuff) stopped Waizen's finger, then killed him. Both of those feats are impressive, but I did not compare them to Hulk.

I compared Hulk destroying the planet to Asura punching out stars..

NemeBro
"The closest Hulk has ever been to even the Wyzen feat..."

lern2English.

KingD19
Nope. Because while Hulk can theoretically get to Asura levels on his own, he's never been to that point, and it's never been conceivable that he'll reach that point(on his own), let alone not die before he gets there.

It was obviously in reference to Hulk achieving feats under his own power. Which the asteroid feat was. HOTM wasn't, as he'd been granted a wish and had his levels increased.

Stop being an antagonizing ******* and learn to read and understand the entire post.

carver9
@King...

Hulk didn't amp off of a wish during HOTM, he did all of that under his own power. It was Red She Rulk that was amped to reach WBH levels. As for this fight, Hulk loses and loses bad. Anime and standard comics doesn't belong together in a fight.

NemeBro
Asura isn't an anime character.

Blight
Originally posted by carver9
@King...

Hulk didn't amp off of a wish during HOTM, he did all of that under his own power. It was Red She Rulk that was amped to reach WBH levels. As for this fight, Hulk loses and loses bad. Anime and standard comics doesn't belong together in a fight. Game, dude.

The Merchant
We can do cross-over battles now? Also, Asura.

NemeBro
Asura would also beat Kratos.

I am just saying.

Tzeentch._
Hulk slaughters.

carver9
Game, dude.

I know but its a story line involved with the game right? I've seen his fts presented in previous battle threads and from what I've seen, he stomps.

abhilegend
Hulk destroys him.

Sin I AM
Asura would also beat Kratos.

I am just saying.

Lies take that shit to the video game forum

NemeBro
How does he destroy him abhilegend?

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lies take that shit to the video game forum

I know more about both characters than you do though.

And the thread has been made before. Asura stomped.

abhilegend

Hulk is the strongest one there is. Trying to match him in strength is stupid.

KingD19
Unless you're Asura and you're stronger than him.

Sin I AM

Naw don't think so hun

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19
Unless you're Asura and you're stronger than him.
No.

NemeBro
Asura can put out stars with the air pressure of his punches.

He also happens to be FTL in both movement and combat.

MF DELPH
-f3woBOc8pY

I think I'd roll with Asura.

"Id"
Asura smashed through a wave of planets, as if they where made of styrofoam.

dynamix
this thread got me interested in this Asura character so i looked him up lol (4 1/2 hours of youtube video later and here's what i think). Asura at his best appeared to be The Destructor! And The Destructor was battling some kind of high level cosmic buddah guy who made galaxies floating around him look like snow flakes...and WON. I dont think hulk stands a chance here as much as i love the character.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpvLnDM15A&feature=related

MF DELPH
Pretty much. Asura's possibly a skyfather (as he's based on a Hindu God and the game is a take on Hindu mythology). At the very least I think he'd son Hulk.

NemeBro
Asura isn't nearly on the level of a Skyfather.

dynamix
Asura isn't nearly on the level of a Skyfather.

you dont think Asura the Destructor was Skyfather level? And hey recognized the guy in ur sig lol. Augus was pretty badass!

NemeBro
I think that Odin could eat Asura the Destructor and Chakravertin for breakfast frankly.

At best I could see Asura being trans level, but no more.

Sin I AM
high Trans at best. The gods from AW are not nearly as powerful as everyone us proclaiming...hotm hulk would be a great challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.